Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

JalebiHearts

Goldie

JalebiHearts

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged

Hug HeLLooo everybody!! and a very HaPpY sunday to you!!! Big smile hope you're having a great day i was really missing Manveer Today So I thought i wanted to do a short kind of ONE shot prediction in my opinion. hope you enjoy it! and please do comment please I love reading comments when people like the same JOdi as me,Day Dreaming i get a hyper and excited!!Silly because seriously I CANT NOT wait for monday annny lonnngerrr Blushingbut i think we all cant right? so here goes... xxx 

Suddenly I saw that witch walk into the room as I was coming out of the bathroom, she stared at me with those eyes of hers as if accusing me of a murder or something.

"WHAT THE HELL???" she screamed, as I stood there dumbfound. What is she saying I cant understand she was speaking English and I couldn't understand a word but she continued anyway and I waited not knowing who she was speaking to, but then she started to speak hindi and I suddenly understood why she was so angry.

"you ***** you think you can just come here and take over my room! This is so unfair even before you were here you used to rule over my life and now you're ruling over my room dadisaib!!!!!" she screamed as I was about to speak up something rude about her attitude she thought so big of herself like she was some kind of princess! But then she remembered that she was and so was monya well until yesterday... The old lady who was now my dadi came into the room and asked what was wrong to J.

"dadi how could you do this to me??? how could let this jungli billi in MY room??" she was furious I mean after everything this girl had done to her from throwing dirty water over her to taking her to-be-husband from her! And she was let into this house, this room as if she has been living her all her life!

"Beta J she is your sister and she has a right to this room too, I want you two to become closer since for so many years you were deprived of a sister and now you have a chance to spend time with your only sister who was lost for so long, try and understand how she feels too, maybe you two have a lot more in common than you think-"

" No! DS I will not share a room with this piece of dirt and definitely will not think of her as my sister!" said J refusing to accept her dadi

"J" DS spoke in a stern voice and J understood that Dadi would not accept no for an answer as so continued "she is your sister and you have to accept this now understood?! Now I shall leave you for a while until dinner" she said as she turned around and left.

"you..." J spoke to Monya as soon as DS left and pointed a finger into her chest "you stay out of my way or you WILL regret it understood?!"

Monya would never listen to someone insult her like this even if everyone she ever thought was her own had left her, she still had her self respect.

"no! You listen to me! And listen carefully:- dont you dare threaten me and you keep out of my way because now this is my room too and im older than you so you better listen to what I say" monya said as a smile played on her lips...

J huffed and pursed her lips, she was going to get this monya but then a servant came to announce dinner and she told herself to ignore so she turned her self around and walked out, now even her own room wasnt hers! She nearly broke into tears but she didnt want to give that girl the satisfaction of making her cry so she sniffed and walked downstairs to the dinner table.

Monya wondered what she should do? Should she go and eat with everyone else or should she not? But sitting there with all those people made her miss her bauji so much she felt like she didnt belong here, like she was taking someone elses life and it wasnt real just a dream and any minute now she would wake up. For any other girl this would have been a dream come true, but for her? It was a nightmare! She hated that girl which was meant to be her sister, she hated Uday even more with his amused face all the time staring at her, as if judging her and she didnt know how to eat like all these people, with their gold plated spoons and plates. This just wasnt her! How was she going to live here? She didnt understand and she knew that she would never be able to get along with any of the people here. She felt so alone in the whole world, even akash left her even after he said he wouldnt, she hated him for that so much! For giving her hope. That she still had a family left in him, but she didnt, this was her family now, and she would have to deal!

When she got downstairs she looked at the whole family sitting together and she felt like a rock had made a space in her throat suddenly until the woman who is now my mum, but its too soon to call her that, she saw me and called me to come and sit next to her so monya went and sat down next to the woman but when she looked up she realised that it was a big mistake because exactly opposite her was that big jungle ka janwar UDAY! Urgh every time she saw him she wanted to either throw up on him or swear at him, he thought so greatly of himself. She missed akash and her friends so much! How ever was she going to live here? Suddenly everybody started their food and monya didnt know what to do should she eat the way she normally eats; with her hands or should she eats like the rest of them? She decided she might as well start eating like them if she was going to live here so she picked up her spoon and began to eat what was on her plate that the servants had put. DadiSab started talking about what everybody was going to do tomorrow because it was the big party at another one of their relatives or something but she looked at her food, uday was staring at her and she really hated it.

"monya would you like to come tommorow? We would really like it if you would come." dadi said but monya refused "dadi I really feel uncomfortable around everybody already here I dont think I will fit in with my clothes at any one of your parties..."

"but dont worry monya we will provide you with clothes and we will dress you up nicely, anyway you should get used to going to parties like this, uday is also going maybe you two should get to know each other..."

"dadi I really dont think-" monya started but Uday cut in "yes dadi I think this is a very good idea J can take her with her to the parlor what do you think?"

"no thanks" monya said staring straight at Uday "I will not change my appearance or my clothes, not yet anyway. Its too soon for that please dadi" she said looking at the old lady that was now after just a few days her Dadi"

"Okay fine dont worry we will not ask you as of yet to change your clothes or appearance, but beta you shall have to do it one of these days, I know this is sudden but you know belong to a family where if you do anywhere people will always see you and recognise you and so you will have to wear appropriate clothing I hope you understand" Dadisab said sternly

"yes dadi" monya said suddenly wishing she were at home, she liked being a nobody she didnt want to see everyone staring at her. Uday caught her eyes and smirked inside he felt kind of disappointed and curious, he had wanted to see how she looked in clothes other than the ones she was always wearing. Monya blushed and looked away his glare was too deep and how was anybody else not noticing that he was staring at her for so long. While Uday silently laughed inside as she kept avoiding his gaze he realised that he had never had so much fun teasing a girl, every other girl was so easy that they were too forward and desperate and he was tired of the same kind. But now that monya was here he realised that his so long freedom was now going, but he didnt really mind that much.

dot dot dot... LOL

comment and like please xoxo Big smile

Edited by bubblykaur - 20 December 2011 at 7:26am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

marishka.khanDarkDivatanya.dsouzaimaanstorybooksgdprincessaaliyaiqbals4ever--ANGEL--AraBearxxshena07KSG_luvadventure_gurlPrinsesse.Suvi-Xpress-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OnE Shot PaRt 2 and CaNt WaIT!!!! ;)" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AraBearxx

IF-Rockerz

AraBearxx

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Aaahhhaaa!!!!!

I loved it!! I actually had  a movie on PAUSE TO READ IT!!!!!!

CONTINUE!!!

Edited by tiger_lily - 18 December 2011 at 6:54am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JalebiHearts

--ANGEL--

IF-Dazzler

--ANGEL--

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged
nice od...loved manveer part the most...update soon

JalebiHearts

JalebiHearts

Goldie

JalebiHearts

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiger_lily

Aaahhhaaa!!!!!

I loved it!! I actually had  a movie on PAUSE TO READ IT!!!!!!

CONTINUE!!!

omgg!!! *jumps up and down and sighs* thankkk youu xxx seriously i had my doubts about it because itne jaldi toh pyaar nahi ho jata na but i wanted to show that Uday has started to feel something... 
and i will try to contiune but monday is episode Dancing but school also! Angry so it will be difficult... but thanks for the comment! Big smileHug

JalebiHearts

Goldie

JalebiHearts

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --ANGEL--

nice od...loved manveer part the most...update soon

obviously i knew most of you lots would enjoy the Manveer, thats why i tried to put LOADS!! but all the episode cant be about them now can it? *sigh* even though we wish it was... LOL anyways thank you for commenting !

roking_nidhi223

IF-Dazzler

roking_nidhi223

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
loved it
do cont

JalebiHearts

adventure_gurl

IF-Sizzlerz

adventure_gurl

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
 I want Manyata to at least change her clothes before the party, she should look nice Maybe Manveer could share a dance at the party?

awesome job!Big smile

JalebiHearts

JalebiHearts

Goldie

JalebiHearts

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adventure_gurl

I want Manyata to at least change her clothes before the party, she should look nice Maybe Manveer could share a dance at the party?

awesome job!Big smile

workin on it...WinkLOL thanks for commenting...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SERIAL.COMnina282

Post Reply New Post

Go to top