Posted: 12 years ago
just saw zee tv schedule at 7 30pm there is curtain raiser watch it guys i think may avina also wil be shown and friends pls post all discussions and information abt ZRA here in this post onlyEdited by ushasri - 12 years ago
 Thanks nice!! Wish I could watch hope they show it also in mine country the curtain raiser!!
ok  ya...  Just  15  min  more  
thanks ushasri for sharing!!

i have a request! can u plz add in ur title that

ZRA discussion thread-LIVE
members who are watching TV can keep updating about CB cast updates!! mainly about AvINa!!!πŸ˜ƒ
so that everything will be together!!
hope eveyone is okay with this!πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by NiHa24

thanks ushasri for sharing!!

i have a request! can u plz add in ur title that

ZRA discussion thread-LIVE
members who are watching TV can keep updating about CB cast updates!! mainly about AvINa!!!πŸ˜ƒ
so that everything will be together!!
hope eveyone is okay with this!πŸ˜ƒ

done
Thanks for opening the thread..
Guys so Avina's rehearsal for zee rishtey on red carpet parts and rubina voted for bagowali - best person who cries and best talkative person - mona 

haha 

Avina could not say anything bad about each other that annoys them...because the dance india dance contestant forgot her name is the host and she asked them lol

:) 

Avi and Rubi look so cute

I am nervous ! -- v3gradev09
Originally posted by v3gradev09

Guys so Avina's rehearsal for zee rishtey on red carpet parts and rubina voted for bagowali - best person who cries and best talkative person - mona 

haha 

Avina could not say anything bad about each other that annoys them...because the dance india dance contestant forgot her name is the host and she asked them lol

:) 

Avi and Rubi look so cute

I am nervous ! -- v3gradev09

ThanksπŸ˜‰
Avina were looking at lil-champs little kids stars as amma from cb was talking to them on stage. so cute!!!!!!

Right now they did Saas sassur, fav. mother father...[i think]

correct me if i am wrong but cb did not win..hope to see them win. guys cross your fingers !!!!!!!!!!
Hope some wins for Choti Bahu! So Avina didn't perform yet!!