Debate Mansion

Winner of the Debating Championship-II (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

delilah

Goldie

delilah

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 10:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by loonytunes

LOL LOL This is nice. I'm the first one to congratulate me LOL LOL

I have my thank you speech ready.Embarrassed First of all, thank you to my amazing team member: Delilah! She was a great support and I've won this title ONLY because of her. Thank you Delilah!

Next, I'd like to thank my opponents (i_luv_jaysean, Cutefairy_91, Pakiz_Princ, gk_0) for making the debate so lively and interesting. Y'all brought up excellent points that Delilah and I had great fun rebutting.

Then, I'd like to thank Aparna di, Pakiz_princez, Samie and the mods of the Debate Mansion for organizing the Championship and putting so much work into it.(I don't know how much work you guys actually put in but it sounds good to say it)

Thank You everyone. This is an honor and an achievement I shall cherish for the rest of my life.

P.S. Since it was a debate, is there going to be a winning team? I would LOVE to hear that result!

love,
LT

Congrats LT...

And thanks for thanking me...( u can call me Sara..BTW)..

U r right ...it isnt abt winning...it is about having good fun while trying to sound serious when u are debating...

I was confused myself as to what to write when i wrote my first post...because i wanted to be in the 'against' team but instead got the 'for' team.....

BTW, we make a really good team....what do u think??..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Winner of the Debating Championship-II (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

samie

IF-Veteran Member

samie

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 11:09am | IP Logged
i would like 2 say congratz 2 all participants very brave of u 2 take on each other like th@ Wink u were all marvelous n a credit 2 the dm section n would also say congratz 2 our lt Clap
stay tuned 4 more cool comps and debates only on dm Wink

heart girl

IF-Sizzlerz

heart girl

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Hey! Yipeeeeeeeeeeee! Tongue Congratz Looney Tunes and delilah! Tongue Tongue Hug Well done both of u! Wink

delilah

Goldie

delilah

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 3:59am | IP Logged
thanks heartgirl and everyone else who voted for me!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top