wacko wacko wat u gonna do :-)

Posted: 18 years ago

hey i no every1 mus b frustrated after watchin yest's episode trust me i too hated that creep latty as much as you'll ....... i mean does she hav some supernatural powers?? how on earth did she come 2 no abt the spycam😑

bt the precap was so cuteπŸ˜›..........yuvi nd sid dancin

wacko wacko wat u gonna do

wat u gonna do wen v cum 4 u......(i hope i'v got the rite wordingsπŸ˜ƒ)

u all mus agree with me tht uv's brilliant at makin cute insane jinglesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..........last time he made it at the time of ttmo nd now another 1 ..........πŸ˜› 

waise wat do think will wacko do?πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by rakhi_uv - 18 years ago
wacko will wack the hell outa of him seriously yuvi made me laugh in the preacp πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

agree with u rakhi how the hell did creepy latty come 2 know abt the spycam and her background score ewwwwwwwwwww 🀒 🀒
wacko wacko wht u gona do what u gonna do wen v cum to u πŸ˜†
tht new song by Yuvi n Sid was awesome

luved it

ok..now lets not talk abt Latty 😑
bt again i din understand yest's episode πŸ˜• i jus din understand now y is latty ready to confess in front of every1?isnt she scared of our wacko? wat is she tryin to do yaar.....i jus cudnt understand??? 🀒

nd i think ashi will 1st wack down latty.....nd next wud b yuvi πŸ˜† god save him πŸ˜†
Whacko will DEFINITELY do something 😳 ...We just have to wait n watch WHAT she'll be doing!! πŸ˜†

god I was laughing so much on seeing the precap.....that song was so funny and that dance even more funnier πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†....we all know that sid ashi scenes r always full of humour....but this time sid and yuvi are awesome too πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

and rakhi latty is ready to confess everything coz u remember our dear mr. yuvraj dev told her that he will deal with the wild cat πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†.....and she just wants to create a bad impression abt the wacko....but dont we all know that the wacko is gonna teach her a lesson of her lifetime....followed by yuvi too....pata nahin uska kya hoga πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†..poor guy yaar πŸ˜†

thnk ashita 😊 now i get it! par latty yuvi ko kaise trust kar sakti hai tht he'll handle ashi....... kya handle karega yuvi tht only bhaggu nos πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†(i guess only ashi is aware ki yuvi toh nakli heman haiπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†) im jus waitin 4 her to confess aur uske baad u bet latty's gonna hav a treat frm our wild cat πŸ˜‰
i lovedddddddddddd the songggggggggggggggggg it was awsummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm n wldn't want comment on anyhting else
πŸ˜†

awww............wacko's gotta look out for her fake he-man! πŸ˜†

Loved the tune!!!!!!!!! yuvi's the besttttttt!!!!!!! πŸ˜†

And I'm saying dis, even though I didn't even see the precap!!! πŸ˜‰ I think this scene will be the best scene to watch out for on monday!

As for latty, wild cat will kick her to mars......u just wait! πŸ˜‰