Salman's Bashing/no Bashing.. its always a problem - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by annamunna

opps sorry bigg boss sorahe hain dutt sahab pe sare zumedai the woh kuch karnhe paye phir thak har ke bodyguard ko andar ana paraπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I Got ur Point mAte!!!
But what about lst fights sallu ne kabhe aisa nhe kia!!!😊

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† lol. I get what you mean. Salman isn't a saint himself to point out others flaws. Par aur kaun karega yeh? Sanju is keeping his nice act, and he ain't a saint himself.
Salman was willing enough, and he did a good job. But the housmates needed to be given feedback, and they don't understand any other language.πŸ˜†
Originally posted by annamunna

bash nhe karna chaiyeh koi school nhe hain bigg boss kia salman principal  hain kia sorry to say this i dnt like this phele bhe yehi bola tha main ne !!!

who ever is in the house, at one pt people watched them on tv, and if they are acting like an as* just because they are stuck in there for 11 weeks and frustrated.  people think that someone should not tell them that they are wrong.

all this juhi, sky, amar, sid...all of them are ruining their life...

all that salman did was try to tell them that they are wrong. 

and yes salman trashing sky, sid, amar and pooja was needed.  yes this show is controversial but dont over do it.  why? because people get annoyed, bored, of watching them. 

and before anything listen to the first thing that salman said,  "are you guys playing game or this is your true personality?"
well i dont watch this hsow for nonsense figths of sky and sid

i watch this show for fun! but of the ppl oustide expecting fights in the house and like it and wanna keep the larake in the house must hv some problem in themself
Originally posted by newstory

Last time when Sallu & Sanjay told Sky, you are doing good... people complained.
Now when he has shown the contestants the mirror including Sky... people are still complaining.

Who thinks Sky's behavior is not a problem? Who says Amar deaf ears for Sky's insult is not a spineless behaviour?

I would have been very disappointed if hosts continued smiling through the fights. They are strong men.. if they dont stand up then who will? Wouldn't that be spineless behaviour? 

Common people, PB has to keep side of Sky, else she will look like a fool. Is ok for her to call Shakti spineless and not Salman calling Amar the same. I suggest her to take a deep breath her style :) and focus her energy in another job now. BB is over for her. Or continue to throw garbage on cleb's to stay in light.

I think strong men stand up when they see something wrong happpening, not after the fact. Strong men correct problems immediately, not wait for weeks to go by and for things to go bad. They put a stop to bad things, dont let it perpetuate.

I feel Sallu and Sanju can be called strong, if they had scolded Sky the 1st day, right there. By being weak, they allowed Sky to feel everything is right. That is a sign of weakness, a big weakness. It shows that he is more concerned about TRPs and not what he feels is right and hence, he is afraid of punishing Sky like a strong man should.

Strong men have a sense of timing. They don't hide behind other issues or wait for things to happen in a sly way. Sallu would have been called strong, if he had scolded the housemates last week, when Mahek was around and in that process, highlighted Mahek's mistakes too. By waiting for Mahek to go out (or getting her evicted to save his image) and then coming in to scold, he showed his weakness.

It shows that he is more concerned with his image so he pushed Mahek out. And it shows that he still couldn't hide his grudges, so he had to come in now even though the seeds were shown 7-8 weeks back and the tree has now gone bad with only 3 weeks left. Strong men won't wait this long, they will nip it in the bud.

Sanju and Sallu are not strong men, they are lucky men. Lucky that they are born in India and live in India. I am not saying they are bad, I am just saying they are weak men.
Originally posted by IAmGonna

I think strong men stand up when they see something wrong happpening, not after the fact. Strong men correct problems immediately, not wait for weeks to go by and for things to go bad. They put a stop to bad things, dont let it perpetuate.

I feel Sallu and Sanju can be called strong, if they had scolded Sky the 1st day, right there. By being weak, they allowed Sky to feel everything is right. That is a sign of weakness, a big weakness. It shows that he is more concerned about TRPs and not what he feels is right and hence, he is afraid of punishing Sky like a strong man should.

Strong men have a sense of timing. They don't hide behind other issues or wait for things to happen in a sly way. Sallu would have been called strong, if he had scolded the housemates last week, when Mahek was around and in that process, highlighted Mahek's mistakes too. By waiting for Mahek to go out (or getting her evicted to save his image) and then coming in to scold, he showed his weakness.

It shows that he is more concerned with his image so he pushed Mahek out. And it shows that he still couldn't hide his grudges, so he had to come in now even though the seeds were shown 7-8 weeks back and the tree has now gone bad with only 3 weeks left. Strong men won't wait this long, they will nip it in the bud.

Sanju and Sallu are not strong men, they are lucky men. Lucky that they are born in India and live in India. I am not saying they are bad, I am just saying they are weak men.

good point
phele us ko bolte hain ke tm sahi jarhe hu!!!

I sooo agree wid u...πŸ‘
@ IAmGonna - If I am not mistaken, didnt Sanju reprimand Sky once few weeks back ? That his funny side is gone.. It's not funny anymore.. Didnt they give Sky hint ?

What more can they do ? Even after that if Sky doesnt learn anything, people SHOULD and HAVE TO come up with Sallu attitude to set them straight !!
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

@ IAmGonna - If I am not mistaken, didnt Sanju reprimand Sky once few weeks back ? That his funny side is gone.. It's not funny anymore.. Didnt they give Sky hint ?

What more can they do ? Even after that if Sky doesnt learn anything, people SHOULD and HAVE TO come up with Sallu attitude to set them straight !!

Sanju said that but why stop at that. He should have just said what you did was wrong, period! Why they didn't have guts to call it out? Because they were more interested in TRPs.

And, why didn't Sallu come in at that time? Things were more worse few weeks back. Where was Sallu's mom at that time?

I am just pointing to the fact that Sallu and Sanju are not strong men. if they were, they would have stood up long back. As another poster said above, it is too late now to have any serious impact.
Originally posted by IAmGonna

Sanju said that but why stop at that. He should have just said what you did was wrong, period! Why they didn't have guts to call it out? Because they were more interested in TRPs.

And, why didn't Sallu come in at that time? Things were more worse few weeks back. Where was Sallu's mom at that time?

I am just pointing to the fact that Sallu and Sanju are not strong men. if they were, they would have stood up long back. As another poster said above, it is too late now to have any serious impact.

I dont agree IAmGonna  πŸ˜’ Sanju in that episode CLEARLY reprimanded Juhi and PoB for siding the WRONG.. And Wrong was definitely Sky.. Sky is not a KID not to understand the words right !

If you tell him anything in a normal voice, he does not get the point.. Hence, you HAVE to make him understand in his language only.. Sanju and Sallu tried to tell this grp so many times.. But they dont seem to change themselves.. Hence.. πŸ˜•
Originally posted by dude82

what i think...salman did a mistake initially by selectively bashing and insulting sid and completely sparing sky who was equally notorious... moreover...yhe mehek connection was just too visible at that point...
by praising sky saying he is doing good job...he only made him more bold and everything in house changed and sid became outcast like...
although now he has tried to take an impartial stand by bashing all three boys... he still failed to do a tremendous job...reasons are...
1st...chuhi and miss yes sky(sunny) were totally SPARED!!!!
2nd...sky was insulting and interrupting sallu...and well he just ignored!!!
3rd...he was more insulting to amar...i pity his wife who had to see...
4th...although sid is no saint...last week...may be due to isolation he was very meek...so why fire a bullet at a dead man????? rather than bashing him...sallu should hav encouraged him a bit... poor kid is not as bad as sky and gang are projecting him...
5th...all he is concerned about is his own mom watching the show...and completely forgets that the moms of contestants are also watching him insult their children
to sum up...sallu did an average gob...
IT WAS FAR TOO LATE AND FAR TOO LITTLE

The plot was lost when they selectively bashed Sid and even encouraged Sky inspite of his mistakes during his captaincy and trash talking. Even if they didn't scold that week, they still could have done it next week or after that. No need to wait for 7-8 weeks till Mahek is forcefully evicted. Mahek's forced eviction shows how weak they are.
Edited by IAmGonna - 12 years ago