Love Travels Wherever You Go

usbabe101 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hi everyone, I was looking around this website today and happened to read one of the fan fiction's and was completely addicted to it so, i thought why not right my own story that i have in mind.

My story's main characters are going to be called: Karan and Kiran.

This is not necesarily inspired by on of Ekta's TV shows, but my story has just the same Drama, Action, Love you look for in Ekta's show.

Since I am only 17 the characters in this story are going to start of young too.

There are no family backgrounds in the show so far because it mainly roatates around Karan and Kiran but i will make sure to add the characters as it goes along.

If you like the begining and want me to go ahead with the story just respond to my story and i will be happy to update it.

I hope you enjoy what i am about to share with you all.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nabz8888 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
sure, go ahead!!!! i rly like the idea of reading sumthing about new characters!! it will be quite refreshing!!! so plz do cont. soon !!!!!
Sour Skittles thumbnail
yeah tatz kool..new characterz sound really interestin,...cont soon!!!
usbabe101 thumbnail
Alrighty then,

The story begins with similar Hindi Flim/Serial situation where the girl has always been single and has never done anything worng she is a complete Goody to Shoes. The guy on the other side is complete opposite who's real popular and a jock and all the girls at school think he is Hott.

Kiran:(She has just arrived at College and she finds the only indian guy who ever went to her school right in front of her) Surprized she says, OMG!! Who knew Karan would be in the same college as me?

Meanwhile Karan is busy with his friends and doesnt even notice that Kiran is around.

(Hint: Karan and Kiran are not friends, but they know that the other one exsisted)

Kiran: Reflects back to her memory of High School where Karan was the most popular kid in school and she was so not popular.

Karan: Finally noticing Kiran and how changed she looks he doesn't notice her but thinks she is pretty HOTTT.

Kiran: Decides to ignore the fact she saw him and comes back to reality not going much futhur in her HS memory.

Kiran: Walks up the steps hoping she would have the time of her life in College.

Preview: Karan Realizes its Kiran and their first "coversation"

If anyone wants to know more of the story leave me reply's and i will try to update it as soon as i can.
nabz8888 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ofcourse, i wanna read more!!!!!!!
"The story begins with similar Hindi Flim/Serial situation where the girl has always been single and has never done anything worng she is a complete Goody to Shoes. The guy on the other side is complete opposite who's real popular and a jock and all the girls at school think he is Hott."
i love this situation!!! this is my fav. kind of romantic situation!! plz do update soon!!!!!!!!!!!
btw, where is this story taking place?? i mean in india, or sumwhere west like usa or uk or canada??????

good job on the first part!!!!
griffy.fz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
looks good best of luk 👏 👏
usbabe101 thumbnail
Hi everyone, i am the write of this story and i have decided to change the Name of the Story and also i have decided to Change up the story a little bit so, if you want to read the new story by me find the Topic named
"Karma" i sm sure i will post something up soon.
😊
hawoo thumbnail
omg like dis iz gooooooooooood plz cont. 😊
amneetkaur_24 thumbnail
Sounds great! Do continue!