Chandragupta Maurya

Charu's Helping Hand Last Tutorial - Pg 72 (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 79

Charu21

IF-Sizzlerz

Charu21

24 Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Tips

Okay guys, this is related to our last lesson 'use of free select tool / merging.

You can stop after Step 7 itself.. I continued from there just to make u understand use of .png image, and coz that image u can use again n again wid trial n error method on diff backgrounds.

But if u already have a sure background on which u wanna paste your image then stop at step 7 itself. and simply paste the copied image on ur chosen background.. Obviously, You can add any number of images u want! LOL

Just for example, i would tell you how i made one siggy long back... 

This was da original BG where i wanted my pics.
I wasn't happy wid da pure white color, so added diff colors using photoscape.
Home - Filter - Film Effect - Agfa High
and da result was this

Now i had 4 different images, on which i applied that free select tool and cropped only that part which i wanted, and pasted all 4 cropped images over my above background.
And da ultimate siggy was this --

Here i have added text using http://photobucket.com/ (u need id for that - which is damn easy)

Gave this example just to let u know wat magic u can create wid that tool.. All u need is a little bit creativity and imagination... Big smile

All da best... Hug

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.Stalwart.radt-HJ-Moner_Radio-Anila-swethasyam08AngadPariAddictAASUSMadhuri53

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Charu's Helping Hand Last Tutorial - Pg 72 (Page 9)" in Chandragupta Maurya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Charu21

IF-Sizzlerz

Charu21

24 Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:45am | IP Logged
@ Jayati -- awww.. why would i laugh yaar!! it's good.. First try ke liye it's just awesome infact!!!! Clap This tool needs lot of practice.. Wacko

@ Swetha -- Ohh gal!!! That is just awesome!!!! Clap I just loved ur imagination!!! Om BG and Bhagwan Budhdha!!! wow!!! awesome!! n u have used that tool so well!!! i know!! i find GIMP da best in all such softwares!!! Tongue

@ CB -- hhahaa!! Rassi tool!! perfect name!!! areyy i too used to have so many issues wid it!! but this 'feather effect' makes everything look amazing!!!! Tongue aaahh.. no worries. take ur time.. as such tonite i wont b teaching any such creative stuff.. but would b sharing something else, which many must b knowing already!!! LOL

@ Anu -- aahhh!!! that CS is one headache for me!!!! D'oh LOL awww.. so sweet of u to say that yaar!! love yaa!!! Muahhh..
wow!!! that's awesome siggy jaan!! loved it!!! ahaaa!! u have added that heart thing too!!! so u r exploring da software!!! cool!!! Clap

@ All -- love all ya guys sooo much.. Muahhh!!! Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-HJ-Moner_Radioswethasyam08

chatterbox

IF-Sizzlerz

chatterbox

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged
charu dear that rassi wala tool has been headache for me. one of my friends taught me a bit on photoshop version 6

i do use that at times thats why i understood photoscape which i found really useful as frames r there and u just add pics and play with it..
bt this feather thing i hv to see if i can use this rassi tool sahi mein

my hand was never steady in that and i always cropped someones hands or eyes or hair hhahaha
wud try gimp later tomm i guess

and one more thing i want to tell u

its good u started this as atleast forum wud be active and not be a bhoot khana

now i m getting evil ideas

i shud make a  bhoot siggy hahhaaROFL

Edited by chatterbox - 20 December 2011 at 2:04am

swethasyam08chand1234Charu21

anu93

IF-Sizzlerz

anu93

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Charu yaar woh GIMP software Run nahi ho rahaOuch...I can use PS for rassi tool but still I want to use GIMP.
YAY! I finally downoaded GIMP Big smile

Edited by anu93 - 20 December 2011 at 4:31am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08Charu21

chatterbox

IF-Sizzlerz

chatterbox

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 3:46am | IP Logged
anu try here

i havent downloaded yet

try and see if this version works for u

http://www.filehippo.com/download_the_gimp/

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08AASUSanu93Charu21

Moner_Radio

IF-Rockerz

Moner_Radio

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged
@ swetha, ashi, jayati : beautiful siggies everyone !! Clap

@ anu : the sai-shivba siggie is just wow !! Clap

me going to download lesson 2 now !!Smile

swethasyam08Charu21

Moner_Radio

IF-Rockerz

Moner_Radio

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Charu21

@ Polly - OMG!!!!!!!!!!! CID fan!!! woahhh!! me too yaar!! i feel like i have grown up seeing that show!!! m a pankha of CID yaar!! bachpan se!! though these days i m not able to catch da show but just love it!! me not a part of that forum at all!! Ouch

@ charu :
                   bingo !! same here !! i was 10yrs old when CID started..bachpan mein khub dekhti thi..but phir jaise jaise padhai ka pressure badha, CID bhi choot gayaCry. but still i love the show, and watch the reruns occasionally..kya karu emotional attachment hi kuch aisi haiLOL !! i visit that forum silently, so know almost all of them *chupke se*Wink, but participate during the contests actively !!Smile

swethasyam08Charu21

anu93

IF-Sizzlerz

anu93

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by polly_03

Originally posted by Charu21

@ Polly - OMG!!!!!!!!!!! CID fan!!! woahhh!! me too yaar!! i feel like i have grown up seeing that show!!! m a pankha of CID yaar!! bachpan se!! though these days i m not able to catch da show but just love it!! me not a part of that forum at all!! Ouch

@ charu :
                   bingo !! same here !! i was 10yrs old when CID started..bachpan mein khub dekhti thi..but phir jaise jaise padhai ka pressure badha, CID bhi choot gayaCry. but still i love the show, and watch the reruns occasionally..kya karu emotional attachment hi kuch aisi haiLOL !! i visit that forum silently, so know almost all of them *chupke se*Wink, but participate during the contests actively !!Smile

ME 3!!!...I'm also I Big Fan of CID Big smileI watch CID from last 7yrs.Sometimes I used to comment on episode rating n update in CID forum. Though I have not watched CID episodes from last 2months but Me too love the showTongue

Moner_Radioswethasyam08Charu21

Post Reply New Post

Go to top