Chandragupta Maurya

Charu's Helping Hand Last Tutorial - Pg 72 (Page 76)

Post Reply New Post

Page 76 of 79

piya-

Coolbie

piya-

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Di I had 3 queries

Charu di can u pls tell me how to soften the edges of an avi and how to merge 2 avis without making the edges of the two diff avis evident jaise ke ye avi 

aisa lagna chahiaye ke wo 2 nahi balki ek avi hai pls bataiyena Embarrassed 

di photoshop mein coloring kaise karte hai of avis and siggies?

di do u know how corel pro works?

Edited by piya- - 06 December 2012 at 7:26am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Charu21

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Charu's Helping Hand Last Tutorial - Pg 72 (Page 76)" in Chandragupta Maurya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shruja

IF-Dazzler

shruja

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged
thanks helpful tut Hug

Charu21

.Shayari.

IF-Rockerz

.Shayari.

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Charuuu Hug 
kal mujhe siggies create karne ka mann kiya tho tera yaad aagaya...tujhe stalk kiyaTongue tho yeh thread milaWink

wowww...nice tutorials re... i jus had created a simple siggy as per ur tut... i had downloaded that software which u had suggested..
thanq soo much for this tut

Charu21

Moner_Radio

IF-Rockerz

Moner_Radio

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
charu :

thanx a ton for the Clone Tool tutorial .. i too was looking for ways for incorporating the same effects in a siggie and tried doing it using the Smudge Tool but failed miserably , but as usual, found my answers in your threadBig smile.  initially i couldnt understand this part, 

For Laptop - Hit the lappy mouse and keep left tab below your mouse pressed and keep moving your mouse on the same place.
You will see the cloned image of your picture which you just captured in step 3. Though in step 3, you had clicked only on face, you can get the whole picture when you keep moving your mouse.
When you move your mouse, make sure that you do it slowly so that outer edges also dont get pasted over there.

but then after a few efforts i got it clear. and yes, i did it with the old version of GIMP that i had downloaded in the initial days of this threadStar, but i promise you that i'm going to download all the latest versions of the softwares from the first page soon.Embarrassed

and now i need you to help me out with one problem that i'm facing currently :

as you can see, this pic contains the facebook.com/SanaKfans tag written over it. can you please tell me how to remove this line from the main pic without using the Smudge Tool ?Confused

surprising

Moner_Radio

IF-Rockerz

Moner_Radio

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
charu :

this is the first siggie that i made after going through the Clone Tool tutorial, so really couldnt help posting it here. 

as you can see, i have used several pics to create this siggie. please tell me, is the basic outcome okay ?Confused

Charu21

rajeevkiijann

IF-Rockerz

rajeevkiijann

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 2:02am | IP Logged
charu thank u so much for these information merei sari problems tumney solve kardi thanku dear SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile 

Charu21

.Shayari.

IF-Rockerz

.Shayari.

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Charu21

Step 6 - You can see 3rd option in da menu bar - select - go overthere

Select - feather - 

http://i.imgur.com/Pf8po.jpg

hit this feather tab, it will open a dialogue box, u would see a number 5 is already written overthere, make it 7 or 10. Press Ok

http://i.imgur.com/HQvbM.jpg

Step 7 - Now simply copy - hit Ctrl + c             

Now task one is done

Step 8 - Open a new document.

File ' new ' it will open a dialogue box like this

http://i.imgur.com/HLKpn.jpg

Now in 2nd last option select 'transparency' from the dropdown menu in place of 'background color'..

This would open a blank transparent document..

Step 9 -  Just paste your image . i.e, hit Crtl + v

And save your image

Wid a file extention .PNG (most important)

GIMP wok is over..

Just open  da saved image for ur sake!! N see the fun' Does it look like this? Big smile

If you want the pic to look smooth or wanna add colors, etc, then go to photoscape and make necessary changes on it.. and again save it using .png extention.. 

Charu i tried this..but after saving the file,when i tried to open it like an image it is opening in  GIMP window onlyOuch

Charu21

IF-Sizzlerz

Charu21

24 Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 3:20am | IP Logged
@ All - Thnx so much guys! i m glad the thread has helped you! :D

@ piya - no dear! sorry i donno that style of avi making! :(

@ Polly - awww... nahi re! i donno how to remove that!
wow! that is really awesome work considering it's ur first time wid clone tool! great! Practice ke sath aur bhi acha ho jayega! :))))

@ Shayari - aaja meri jaan! Hug
achaa.. i gave that tutorial in older version na that's y..
Now for saving ur work, you have to select 'EXPORT' option & not 'save as' one!

So now Go to - File - Export - file type with .png extention - Export

Now when you will open it next time, it will open as a normal image and not as a GIMP document type..

n haan that rassi tool is quite a headache for many haan! so dont be ashka if u dont get desired result!! LOL even i m not able to handle that on my laptop! can work wid it only when i m on my pc.. LOL

@ Shruja & rajeevkiijaan - thnx sooo much guys.. :))

Edited by Charu21 - 21 December 2012 at 3:22am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shrujaMoner_Radio.Shayari.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top