Charu's Helping Hand Last Tutorial - Pg 72 - Page 52

Posted: 11 years ago
Charu ðŸ¤—

Thanks so much for new lesson on pg 65.
Will try it out soon.
@ All - Thnx soo much guys.. :)

@ Sohini - wow!! those are really nice creations!! :) Loved da last one da most! Keep making more.. :)

@ Udit - areyy yaha ji mat lagao re! yaha totally bindaas rehte hai hum sare!! :D :P
@charu: yep i thnk u are right my dear its lil hard to use nd i am in beggning na that why i need ask those questions!
hope one day i would open my own creation corner but no time :(
I tried the Avi making and then to edit./Create used Photoscape, ARe there any other software Like Photoscape but where I can Colour/Edit the Avi? I couldn't do that with Photoscape

BTW THANKS AGAIN SOO MUCH ATLEAST I AM MAKING THEM!!!!!! :)
So guys! Many of u may have downloaded that video to GIF converter software.. If you have then obviously u must have got worried about coloring n all stuff!! Right?  
We can make those avis look perfect, i'll soon be giving tuturial on that, most probably within few hours only! I intentionally didnt give that earlier coz  wanted u all to try first! 😳 
So thank UrshP for coming forward wid that issue!!! 😛 

We will be using following softwares for that, download link of these two is there on first page of this thread...
JASC Animation shop &
Photoscape

Tutorial on fresh page.. 😆

Edited by Charu21 - 11 years ago
Lesson - Make Avis on video to GIF converter software n then make them look perfect (Add Effects)

By the end of this tutorial you will be able to convert 

THIS  TO THIS  

Softwares needed (download links on first page)
1. Free Video to GIF Converter - For making main big size avi
2. JASC Animation Shop - For separating frames from already made avi
3. Photoscape - For giving final effects on avi size of your choice

Get Set Gooo...

Step 1 - You all must be already aware of this step (If you are coming here after visiting page 65) but I am just giving some clarifications on that.

Open your Video to GIF converter software & browse your video from which you want to make your avi. Specify the timings for your avi.

Keep width and height same as that of of your original video (u can view da original video size in the line of 'browse video' tab.) In the 'extract' tab - frames per second/frame rate - pre defined number is 10, make it 12 or 15 (higher number will generate more number of frames per second)
Then hit Create GIF tab. On the left bottom corner, you can see two options - Normal and Excellent. Make it Excellent quality.

Hit Make GIF tab and your Avi will be ready. Simply save it.
Height n Width of this Avi will be same as your original video.

GIF Software's work is over. 

Step 2 -  Just create a blank new folder.
Now open your JASC Animation shop software. Open your Avi which u just made.
File - Open - ... This will open your avi.
Come to first frame and simply select all (ctrl+a).
Now you will have to save all frames as it is.

File - Save frames as (view the pic given above, see the highlighted part) - Select the new folder which you just made - and save your frames (give file name as per ur choice obviously!! 😆) over there.
JASC Animation software's work is done.

SMALL TIP FOR FURTHER USE :
Sometimes videos have blank black space on top n bottom. You can remove that unwanted area wid the use of Crop tool.

Just select all frames, select crop tool and choose the area which you want in your avi by dragging your cursor. leave the tool  and double click on the avi, you will get your cropped area. Now go ahead wid further steps..

Step 3 - Now open your Photoscape software. Go to 4thtab - BATCH EDITOR. This batch editor will give same effects to all pics of your avi.
From the left margin, open your new folder where u just saved your avi frames at the end of Step 2.
Select all frames (ctrl +A) and drag it to the middle area. You will see series of your frames on top now. At this point you have to do all your Avi size adjustment, coloring, brightness, etc work.
Have a look at three tabs on top, Home ' Filter - Object

So giving effects on your avi frames is done. Now you have to simply create your avi.

Step 4 - Now in your photoscape, come to 7th tab i.e, Animated GIF.

Open your output folder, and drag your avi frames, change the display time as per your need. If you want ur avi to move fast then make it 8 otherwise keep it 10 or more

Now simply Save it. (middle button on top right)

And you are done!
😳 ðŸ˜› ðŸ˜³

P.S. My last update's all avis, plus my current avi and siggy box avis are fruit of this lesson only!! 😆
Omg Thank you thank you Charu!  I will look over the steps until I get it Right :) just wow your so detailed...:) 

p.s. Can we stack in Photoscape or that animation shop?
Edited by UrshP - 11 years ago