Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Should Ashutosh Propose to Nidhi?????? (Page 2)

NandiniRaizadaa IF-Stunnerz
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Propose!!!!!

No chance.  He will only sing songs and say it hurts yaar it husrts and do nothing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

eshasrkMehek25

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
the day he proposes her, I think the show will end...this coming from the horse's mouth...MB thinks when they confess the show will end.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evavasanthi16Mehek25

NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
No yaar there is the house issue. It can come after the proposal na. But alas they are hell bent on keeping the lead pair away
himu130 Newbie
himu130
himu130

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mehek25

<font color="#006600"><font size="2"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">The whole of last week has been spent on debating this hot topic...Will he won't he...has been going on in the minds of all us viewers...By this I mean will Ashu confess his love as Armaan has told him to or will he once again fight shy when he has to do so...

At some point I too wanted him to go up to Nidhi and tell her those 3 magic words...ILU...But after seeing the burger sequence I realised that if Ashu were to do as Armaan is insisting he does he would be totally out of character for Ashutosh.

Most of u would be wondering what I mean by the burger sequence...It was the way Ashu apologised to Nidhi...his words were.."if u look carefully in all these extra toppings, cheese, french fries etc u will find my sorry also wrapped up within them"...

Friends this is the real Ashutosh...He loves Nidhi deeply, he longs to be with her, but he fights shy of showing his feelings to her..Not only to her he is not capable of showing his feelings to anyone. All his feelings..be it love or hate, hurt or happiness, anger or joy are all bottled up in him...In his own words he has ensconced himself in a castle, shutting all doors and windows, and allows no one to enter. For a brief moment Nidhi entered but the harsh reality of their love being forbidden love because o their age disparity made him shut her out and now he is torn between his feelings for her and his desire not to complicate her life. He knows she loves him but he also knows she is young and may be with time will forget him and even move on in her life...As for him he will never forget her...A person like Ashu who finds it difficult to fall in love will give his whole self to honouring that feeling when finally it does hit him...

Ashu's dialogues to Armaan about how he feels for Nidhi were heart wrenching and showed that for Ashu there will be no going back again...and neither is there any future in this relationship..If only for Nidhi's sake...For such a person who weeps inwardly at his helplessness and who took so much of goading from his friend to even confess that he loves a girl, it would be out of character to expect him to come out in the open and confess his lover to girl. He would definitely show her that he cares by actions...Him recommending Nidhi for the job, praising her in the opening address at the convention (not knowing she was there), and his sorry to her via the burger dialogue are more in keping with his character. But to expect him to go down on his knees and propose to her or shout out from the rooftops that he loves her...that would be totally uncharacteristic of Ashutosh. It would be more in keeping with his nature if he were to support her directly or indirectly, protect her from the evil intentions of Mallu...etc...

I feel the charm of this love story is in Ashu's silent love and Nidhi's vociferous proclamation of her love...This would go more with the two diverse characters that they are...

But yes I would not have minded them dancing together...In fact would have loved it...But alas the Cvs are not gonna give this to us...

Finally I was shocked at treading that there is someone else from Ashu's past who is gonna be revealed in the coming episodes...As though Mallu were not enough now poor Nidhi will have to face this woman also...But then again such an occurrence could be expected...After all Ashutosh is a 42 year old man and on top of it he is also a handsome and successful doctor...He is bound to have had a past...Should go well in keeping with the story...Upsetting but i think we can accept the track...So long as they don't drag the separation too much I think we should give the track a chance and see how the CVs develop it and how they weave it into the story...

So although I am very surprised and sad at this news I am willing to give it a shot and wait and see how the story develops. Till then I can only say that the past week's episodes were very good and MB and KK were outstanding in their performances. They are both actors of high caliber and deserve all the accolades they get for their stunning performances as Ashutosh and Nidhi respectively...Love u Mohnishji and Kritika...
</font></font>
</font>
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
I hope sapna hi dikha den proposal ka

I will be happy with  a dream seq too
yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NandiniPS

No yaar there is the house issue. It can come after the proposal na. But alas they are hell bent on keeping the lead pair away

@bold: Bingo! Wink

MB keeps saying ...he's not interested in AshNi's "happily ever after" with their "Saas" Kaka...he says when they confess...this story will be over
YasminKhanum Senior Member
YasminKhanum
YasminKhanum

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
and KTLK team is trying for 500 epi according to mb so its a long way to go lol
Mehek25 IF-Sizzlerz
Mehek25
Mehek25

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by waves

Hi all am a silent member of this forum. But Ashni have me so addicted that I just had to join the discussion...
Great analysis and agree with your point of view. 
Ashutosh is portrayed as a mature man and he is shocked at himself for falling in love with a girl who is nearly half his age. If we recall, it is Nidhi who has been very open about her feelings. Giving him roses, cooking for him, pulling him out to dance and enjoy the rain... She's a modern young woman who is not awkward about demonstrating her feelings. She is also a young girl who had stars in her yes which was ruthlessly shattered when she was thrown out. She is now grieving and unable to see the deeper meaning in  Ashutosh's gestures. 
Ashutosh cannot express his feelings explicitly for the moment, as he is still in the process of accepting his emotions and comprehending them. He has a lot of baggage from the past to deal with(no reference to Mallika here Wink). The only person whom he trusted and loved, left him (his baba) so he is wary,
We really cannot expect him to go to Nidhi and express his love openly, it's too soon. But his small gestures, to make up, will lead to it eventually. He is, where Nidhi was weeks ago, understanding and accepting the powerful feelings he is going through.
Look at how he walked up to nidhi, in the coffee shop and extended an olive branch. He was looking like a young lost guilty kid wanting to make up for his wrong doing. 
Ashutosh has made up with Nidhi earlier, at the traffic jam and she forgave him then as she was still analyzing his feelings for her.
Then with the cruel twist , Nidhi is confused and angry , which is totally justified,  unable to see beyond her anger at this time. 
It will take a rude shove or shock for Ashutosh to open up with Nidhi as he will always think she is young and needs a less complicated person than him. So Rohan's entry will be the catalyst,  as he will see the reality of relinquishing his love for Nidhi. This will make him confess. Meanwhile, there will be the inner turmoil of Ashni, prodding by Armaan, plotting by Malika, provoking by Rohan and these elements will bring them closer. 

Meanwhile I would of course want to see the dance, it may just be that Ashu will ask her to dance and to avoid a scene she may walk up with him and as they dance, the proximity and vibes from Ashu confuse her and she runs away... (could be wishful thinking but no harm right!Star)

Let's see what Monday holds for us! Lets keep enjoying the show . Sorry, if my post is long but AshNI have this effect on me.
Loved ur post 'waves'.Beautifully written. Particularly the parts I have underlined...The crux of this story lies in their different approaches towards life and love caused mainly by the differences in their ages...which is quite aptly put as Gen gap in this story...The repercussions of Ashutosh dismissing Nidhi so rudely are now coming to the fore in the form of Ashu's repentance and Nidhi's anger...Ashu most hesitantly is trying to apologise for the way he treated Nidhi (doing it in the way he knows best)...and Nidhi is so hurt thinking he did all this because he does not reciprocate her love..it is this hurt that is turning her love into anger and also she does not understand this sudden change in Ashu's behaviour towards her...

But one thing which Armaan says was very correct...Ashu should not take for ever to analyse, accept and confess his feelings to Nidhi...For if he does that he may lose her for ever...

Waves pls keep posting on the forum...Would love to know ur views and have healthy discussions too. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vasanthi16eshasrk

Go to top