Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

~Destiny~AK PAGE 51 (10/3)The End (Page 7)

amneetkaur_24 IF-Dazzler
amneetkaur_24
amneetkaur_24

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Part 5
Kripa was thinking about Angad before she went to sleep that night. Kripa couldn't believe ANgad broke their friendship off just like that! Did he just think of friendship as a merely little joke? Kripa knew she hurt Angad, but how could he be blame it all on her?

Angad on the other hand was also thinking about Kripa, he knew Kripa didn't purposely hit his mom with her car. He thought, maybe she was just scared to tell the truth, any girl would be. He thought he might of taken things to far, he just wanted to show Kripa she was wrong, not start a hate-war with her.
Angad thought to himself-Why should I say sorry to her, if she says sorry to me then I'll be her friend again!

The next day at school everyone's eyes were glued to the school paper and their mouths were talking about the front page headline.

Kripa, as normal, found her friends and gave them a preppy: Hi, whatz up?
Maya- Kripa have u seen the paper yet?
K-No why?
M-Well, maybe u should take a look at it.
Kripa snatched the paper from Maya. She read the headlines: Kripa Sharma shows love interest in Angad Khaana. Under those headlines, was a picture of Angad and Kripa. (The one take when they were both yelling "Fine" in eachothers faces). It looked like they were kissing. Kripa grew furious. She couldnt believe it!
Before she knew it, her legs were walking over to the basketball court, where she knew Angad Khaana would be. Right then her gaze fell upon Angad. She saw him and grew even more furious. She walked over to him and gave him a tight slap! Everything grew quiet.

K-I know you put that picture in the paper!
A-What?
K- Yeah, I never thought you would do such a low thing!
A-Hey, listen...
Kripa cuts in-I admit I hit your mom with my car, but it was an accident, I also admit I should have told you guys the truth that it happened with my car, it was my fault but I was scared. I never wanted to hurt you or your mom.
Angad-Kripa just listen to me....
Kripa cut in again-I knew that you would always fight with me, but thats what I liked about you, you didnt just take my crap, you talked back, you had your morals.
A-Plz can u just shut up for a sec...
Kripa doesnt let him finish-But now, now Angad you proved me wrong! You proved that for revenge you could put a girl's respect on the line!
Kripa felt a heavy hand hit her cheek. Angad had slapped her. Kripa's eyes got teary.
A-God damn it, Can you listen for a second! Angad grabbed Kripa's hand and walked with her of from the basketball court, into the college, into the Newspaper room.

In the room Mishty was talking to one of her friends.
Mishty- I showed that Kripa right. She wont mess with me again!
Another girl- But Mishty how's you do it?
Mishty- It was a peice of cake, I just followed Kripa yesterday, then she and Angad got into a small fight or something, and when they were really close to eachother I took their pictures.

Angad and Kripa listened by the door.
Angad left from there. Kripa went to Mishty and gave her a tight smack across the face.
Mishty-How dare you!
Kripa- I can joke with someone, but I can't put their respect on the line, but u..., Mishty just to get back at me you did all this. And I thought, Angad! Kripa left the room.

Kripa wanted to talk to Angad. She wanted to say sorry to him. She couldn't believe she said all that stuff to him. She felt ashamed of herself. She knew she had to apologize, but somewhere inside she felt that wouldnt be enough. Though, she knew she had to try.

Will Angad accept her apology or will another twist to the tale take place?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gauranitai

Rhydima Senior Member
Rhydima
Rhydima

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 7:09am | IP Logged
that was awesome..
karipa Goldie
karipa
karipa

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Clap