Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

~Destiny~AK PAGE 51 (10/3)The End (Page 41)

sweet_jaanu27 Senior Member
sweet_jaanu27
sweet_jaanu27

Posted: 05 July 2006 at 7:52am | IP Logged
omgg!!! i feel bad for kripa n angad Cry gr8 part though n continue soon! Big smile

amneetkaur_24 IF-Dazzler
amneetkaur_24
amneetkaur_24

Posted: 07 July 2006 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
~DESTINY~
Recap:
A- Are you happy in your married life?
He was surprised she answered him.
K- "More than happy"
A- How's Prithvi, was he husband material.
Kripa managed a laugh.
K- He turned out to be the best husband any girl could desire. And I owe all my happiness to you, if it wasn't for you than I would have never married him, so thank you.
Angad turned around because he felt a tear trickle down his cheek.
Kripa heard her name being called outside so she left.

Todays Update:

Kripa was in her room. She was sleeping. Damini walked in.
D- Kripa beta, wake up! Aaj Arjun ki engagement hain, chalo utho.
Kripa finally got up. She went and took a shower. She than helped decorate the house. After she was done with that she went to the living room where the family was.
Arjun- Good thing you came bhabhi, now you tell me what should I wear.
K- Wear whatever you want to wear
Arjun- I don't know I like them both
Jyothi- I told him to wear the white one
Paami- I told him to wear the black one
Damini- Now you pick Kripa
K- I think you should wear the white one
Jothi- Good choice Kripa
K- Umm mama, whens the engagement
D- This evening
Paami- Kripa you should wear sari I gave you last diwali.
K- Sure
Jothi- And I'll let you borrow a set that'll go perfect with that.
Kripa faintly smiled.

Later that day guests started to arrive.
Damini- Paami wheres Kripa
P- She's getting ready mummyji
D- Okay tell her to hurry the guest have arrived

Angad came in with Priya, who wore a elegant pink lengha. Angad wore a sherwani. Dilip and Naina went to Damini. Angad stood and talked to a friend. He looked around for Kripa but didn't see her. A little later he saw her coming down the stairs. She wore a white sari with gold embroidery. She looked beautiful. She had her hair down. Angad couldn't help but stare.

Angad heard a few ladies by him talking, he couldn't help but to overhear when he realized they were talking about Kripa.

Lady 1- Wow whose that pretty girl?
Lady 2- You don't know her, shes the choti bahu of the Bose family
Lady 1- You mean shes---
Lady 2- Exactly, yehi to hai, woh Prithvi ki widow.
Lady 1- Her story is sad
Lady 2- Don't feel sympathy for her, shes simply a jinx. I mean the day she got married her husband died.
Lady 1- I agree with you. If she was my house's daughter in law than I would kick her out of my house instantly
Lady 2- Poor Prithvi, he didn't even get to go home after his wedding, he died on the way of going home.
Lady 1- She was in a coma after the accident you know
Lady 2- I know, and that too for a year
Lady 1- Whatever whats it to us, all we do is eat and chill here
Both the ladies laughed and drank wine.

Angad was shocked. He couldn't believe his ears. Kripa was a widow? Prithvi was dead? Kripa wasn't smiling as she came down the stairs. He realized she had never smiled every time he saw her. When Angad got the chance to see Kripa alone, he went to her.

A- Hi Kripa
K- -----------
Kripa was about to walk away when Angad held her hand
K- What are you doing...let go of my hand
Angad let go.
A- Wait Kripa I just wanted to know something
K- What?
A- Where's Prithvi, I mean I haven't seen him since I came to India
K- Oh umm he's at...umm...the...he's away at a business meeting
A- HE didn't make it to his own brother's engagement
K- He's a busy man...whats it to you?
A- Kripa you could lie to yourself but you can't lie to me, I know the truth.
K- And whats the truth?
A- Prithvis dead
K- So you do know, now what?
A- I'm sorry Kripa--
K- I don't need your sympathy, Angad I told you b4 and I'll tell you again, you wrote my destiny, so now don't try to write it again, just please...stay away from me.
Kripa walked away.

The engagement took place, one by one every one congratulated Arjun and Priya. Kripa's dad also came to the engagement. He went straight to Kripa.

Vivek- Kripa how are you?
K- Good
V- You know it hurts Kripa, when you don't talk to anyone not even me. I know I've made the biggest mistake of my life by getting you married with Prithvi. No father wants to see his daughter unhappy, but I have to witness it every time I see you.
K- Your wrong dad, I'm happy
V- Happy? You haven't been happy for the past six years. Tell me what you need Kripa, I'll give it to you, all I want is your happiness---
K- Please dad just leave me alone, I don't want or need anything or anyone
V- It's all my fault, I thought my getting you married in a rich family u would get all the happiness in the world, but everything went wrong. I'm sorry beta
K- Why are you saying sorry? It wasn't your fault. This was written in my destiny.
V- You tried dating, why don't you settle down with one of the guys
K- Because I'm not interested in any of them dad, Anyways I don't want to talk about all this dad, you tell me how are you?
V- How could I be when my daughters not happy
Kripa looked away.
V- anyways where's Arjun I want to congratulate him.
K- Over there(She pointed towards Arjun and Priya)

Angad went to Kripa after Vivek left her.
A- Kripa what have you been doing these past six years
Kripa looked at Angad curiously.
A- What?
K- I think you have memory loss
A- what!
K- You left me six years ago!!! For you I was just a toy, a toy you play with and than throw away! And today here we are six years later and your acting like were best friends or something! Whats your problem huh? What do you want from me now? I forgot you Angad, I'm over you now. Theres no way you have a shot with me again! Your not going to get anything from me, so don't waste your time with me! Go, go and try to flirt with some other girl!

Everyone was looking at Angad and Kripa. All eyes were glued to them. Kripa realized she was screaming. She looked down. Damini walked to Kripa.

D- Do you know him Kripa?
K---------------
D- Tell me Kripa, have you known Angad before this

Vivek came to them. Vivek was shocked yet happy to see Angad.

V- I'll tell you, Angad is Kripa's first love
D- What?
K- Dad your wrong, what was between us is long gone.
V- Kripa I know deep down you still love him, admit it
D- I think your forgetting Vivek that Kripa is my daughter in law
V- Please! Daughter in law? Kripa and Prithvi's story was over before it even started. My daughter hasn't been happy for the last six years.
D- What rubbish! Kripa is happy, we gave her all the freedom she ever wanted. We let her date, we let her get a job, she was free to do anything. Tell me Kripa, are you happy?
V- No! SHes not! How could she be happy knowing she has to spend the rest of her life alone, with no support, with no one by her side, with no one to hold and love.
D- Kripa is now my daughter in law and----
V- That's the problem, even today shes your daughter in law, not your daughter
K- DAD! Just be quiet!
V- But Kripa---
K- No dad! When I wanted my happiness you were too busy trying to get me married! When I wanted my happiness I got nothing but betrayal.
Vivek went to Angad.
V- Angad tell her the truth, tell her how much you love her. Tell her you gave her up for your family's well being.
K- What are you talking about dad, he never loved me, for him it was just all a big joke
V- Angad, if you can't tell her today than maybe you'll never get another chance

Dilip- I'll tell you Kripa, Angad sacrificed his love because I told him to. I was selfish. I was afraid Vivek would get us on the streets if we break his daughter's marriage, for me Angad sacrificed his love.
K- Is that true Angad?
A- Look Kripa, I'm sorry. I thought this sacrifice would bring nothing but happiness into your life, little did I know that Prithvi would die and you would be living your life like this...
Kripa was stunned. She felt sufforcated inside so she walked outside. It was raining but she kept walking. Angad followed her outside. She was sitting on a bench. Angad took a seat next to her. She knew he was there.

K- You know Angad, everyone cried when Prithvi died, but I didn't. You know why, because he said the girl he loved died. This only meant when he died they would be together.
A- Kripa---
K- After the accident I went into a coma. for some reason I always remembered you. In fact when I first reached conscious I said your name. I hated myself for it. I hated you so much that I started hating myself for remembering you. I tried moving on. I started dating. But that failed. I would always try to find you in the guys I dated.
Angad smiled.
K- You know Angad, I learned to drive
A- Good, now you won't ever run over my mom again
This time even Kripa laughed.
A- Did you kiss any of the guys you dated
K- Yeah, you waana do something about it?

Angad put his hand on the back of Kripa's neck. He pushed her closer to him. Their lips touched. Kripa gave into the kiss. They couldn't make up for the six years they missed, but they could promise and hold each other for the next six lifetimes.
------------------------------------------------

Okay well that was it. I want some new rocking twist to come in thats why I ended this one. I hope you liked it. Sorry if you didn't. I'll continue as soon as I get a new idea, if you have any do pm me some, it'll be great help!!! Do comment!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gauranitai

SNoorien92 Senior Member
SNoorien92
SNoorien92

Posted: 07 July 2006 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
awesome!!! luved it. continue soon. can't wait.

shaheera
soaps_01 Goldie
soaps_01
soaps_01

Posted: 07 July 2006 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
nice part!
plz cont soon!
pal89711 Senior Member
pal89711
pal89711

Posted: 07 July 2006 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
so this was not the ending Smile Smile any ways awesome part if this is not the ending then continue soon plzzzzzzzzzzz Smile can't wait 2 read more
amneetkaur_24 IF-Dazzler
amneetkaur_24
amneetkaur_24

Posted: 07 July 2006 at 8:53pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Shahrambaa

awesome!!! luved it. continue soon. can't wait.

shaheera

Thanks. I was so scared you guys wouldn't like it. Glad you did.

amneetkaur_24 IF-Dazzler
amneetkaur_24
amneetkaur_24

Posted: 07 July 2006 at 8:53pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by soaps_01

nice part!
plz cont soon!

thanks I will!

amneetkaur_24 IF-Dazzler
amneetkaur_24
amneetkaur_24

Posted: 07 July 2006 at 8:54pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by pal89711

so this was not the ending Smile Smile any ways awesome part if this is not the ending then continue soon plzzzzzzzzzzz Smile can't wait 2 read more

No that wasn't the ending. I'll update as soon as I get a new idea. I'm just waiting for one to hit me, lol.

Go to top