Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

~Destiny~AK PAGE 51 (10/3)The End (Page 38)

amneetkaur_24 IF-Dazzler
amneetkaur_24
amneetkaur_24

Posted: 23 June 2006 at 8:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sgokli

good

thanks!

amneetkaur_24 IF-Dazzler
amneetkaur_24
amneetkaur_24

Posted: 23 June 2006 at 8:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mehandikhan

awesome part plz cont soon. Clap

thanks u!

angadkripafan IF-Rockerz
angadkripafan
angadkripafan

Posted: 24 June 2006 at 10:54am | IP Logged
awesome part!!!!!!!!!!!!!! plezzzzzzzzzzz continue soon! Clap
amneetkaur_24 IF-Dazzler
amneetkaur_24
amneetkaur_24

Posted: 30 June 2006 at 9:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by angadkripafan

awesome part!!!!!!!!!!!!!! plezzzzzzzzzzz continue soon! Clap

thanks

amneetkaur_24 IF-Dazzler
amneetkaur_24
amneetkaur_24

Posted: 30 June 2006 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
~Destiny

Recap:

Kripa sat in the car with Prithvi. She breathed out. She felt tired. She noticed it was dark out. She looked at the moon and today she didn't look at its' beauty. Today she noticed the scars on it. She smiled....the same scars Angad left in her life. Scars that were engraved in her heart. Scars that hurt and gave pain. While thinking all this she noticed the car hit something. It was a truck. The car spun on the highway. The lights made Kripa dizzy. She felt her head bang on the mirror which broke open. Prithvi was no where in site. His car door was open. The car flew off the bridge highway and into the water.

On the other hand Angad is on the plane.
A- Josh you didn't have to come with me
J- I know but India bores me, I think America will be more adventerous
A- Thanks
J- Look dude if you want to cry, then cry, I'm your friend forever
Angad's tears instantly started flowing out. After a while he stopped.
A- Josh I want to start over.
J- Then America's the perfect place
A- Yeah your right

Today's Update:

--------New York, America----------

"Please honey you know your the only girl in my life" he said pleadingly.

"You liar, you flirt, if I'm the only girl in your life then whose Sangeeta, whose Riya, whose Anjali, whose Kajol! And Don't tell me their all your sisters, cause I know you only have one sister!"

" I never said they're my sisters, they're actually all umm my clients."

" Angad! I know your a lawyer, but I'm positive not even one of them are your bloody clients! All I know is we're OVER!"

"Fine Karishma, leave if you want to"

" You idiot, my names Ruhee!"

Angad hit his hand against his head.
A- That's what I meant Ruhee!

Ruhee- You know what your problem is Angad, your never serious about anyone, you've broken and played around with so many girl's hearts.....didn't you ever fall in love with anyone? Not once your heart wanted to give a girl all the happiness in the world? Not write your whole life under one girl's name?"

Angad froze. He couldn't help but remember her. He heard the door shut as Ruhee left.

A-" Love....i already fell in love, but destiny didn't accept our love. Destiny had something else in store for both of us."

Angad turned around when he heard the door open.

A- "What's up Josh?"
J- " Hey, nothing much."

Josh and Angad had been roommates for the last six years they lived in America.

J- I thought Ruhee would still be here
A- Naa, she left, she found out about other girls.
J- Angad your too much! By the way your dad called earlier, your sister Priya's wedding date has been fixed for next week and he wants us to come.
A- So they fixed the date next week?
J- Yep, and your definitely going

A- Josh you know as well as I do....I don't want to go back to India, I can't go back to India.
J- Angad, it's been six years. Time has changed. Forget her now. Just...just get over her!
A- "I am over he and I'm sure shes over me too. Angad laughed. "Shes probably happily married and probably has two or three kids by now."

Josh felt bad for Angad.

J- Dude come on, I mean it's your sisters wedding. You haven't seen your parents in six years, you have to go!
A-...........
K- I just don't care! Your going and that's it!
A- Fine, I'll go to India.

----------A week later in Mumbai, India.---------

Naina- "Angad I'm so happy your home beta! "
Naina cried and hugged her son who she saw after six years.
A- "Mom please don't cry."
Dilip also came. " It's her habit to cry on happy occasions, anyways how are you Angad?"
A- Good and you?
D- "I'm tired, I mean with the wedding and everything, I don't even get time to breathe."
Angad laughed.
Priya- Thank God you came bhai! Now you can help me pick out my wedding dress." Priya showed Angad a catalog. "I mean they're all pretty, you pick one"
Angad pointed at one of them.
P- "Thanks bhai, I think this one was my favorite all along." She hugged her brother.

They all went to the living room and caught up.

D- Didn't Josh come?
A- No, he actually had some work he couldn't get out of.
D- It's okay, I understand.
A- So who is Priya getting married to?
N- To tell the truth we don't know much about him, she wants it to be a suprise. All we know is his name is Arjun.
A- What?
Priya- Yes bhai, I want everyone to meet him this afternoon, they're coming to our house with the shagun.

-----In the afternoon-----
Angad was dressed up and helping in decorating the house. Priya wore a lengha which he looked beautiful in. The doorbell rang and Angad went to open it.

Arjun- Hi, I'm Arjun....Arjun Bose.
Angad was shocked to hear the sur name Bose. As everyone went through the door, he noticed Prithvi nor Kripa came. He thought this might be coincidence, their could be many Bose families in India. Angad was about to close the door when he heard Arjun yell something.
Arjun- Actually my bhabhi still has to come. She had to run back to the car to get something.
Angad opened the door again. His heart raced for some reason. He found out exactly why it raced when she was in front of him. The girl who he left behind six years ago...Kripa.
He noticed her eyes didn't see him yet, she was walked to the door in speed, when she approached it, she tripped on her sari's pallu. Angad caught her. Kripa's eyes were closed. He got a chance to look at her face. She looked beautiful in the white sari. She looked more mature than before as well.

Kripa slowly opened her eyes. She couldn't believe who was in front of her.
K- .............Angad
Kripa helped herself on to her own balance and out of his hands.
A- ...............hi
K- Hello
Kripa went to the living room after that.
Angad repeated what she said. "hello." Her hello sounded so strange. It was as if she didn't know him. It was a hello a stranger gives someone when they meet for the first time.
Angad also went to the living room. Everyone was laughing and having a good time.
The whole time Kripa didn't say a word. She was least interested in what anyone was saying or doing. Angad's eyes were locked on her the whole time. But he moved his gaze when he realized what he was doing. She wasn't "his" Kripa anymore. She was a married woman now. Just when he thought destiny had separated them for good, Kripa came back into his life again.

Damini- Kripa, Priya ko shagun do beta.

Kripa wasn't paying attention. When her bhabhi, Jothi, tapped her shoulder was when she came back to sense.
K- Ji?
Damini- Priya ko shagun do beta.
Kripa picked up the suits and sweets and went to Priya.
K- Yeh tumhara leeya.
Priya smiled at Kripa. Kripa faintly smiled back.

Naina noticed Kripa and so did Dilip, but they thought since six years pasted, then there was no use in trying to talk to her about anything personal.

Damini- Ab hum chalte hain, shaadi parso ki paaki hain.
Naina- Ji.

Everyone said bye to each other. Everyone except Kripa. Kripa stood quietly waiting to leave. Angad noticed her quietness, it was strange. He remembered how she always used to talk and never shut up, she was always the loud type, she was so different now.

Kripa followed her family out the doors. Naina, dilip, and Priya followed them to the car.
When Kripa was about to sit inside Damini called to her.
D- Kripa beta, I left my purse inside, please get it for me.
K- Sure

Dilip Naina and Damini continued talking outside. Kripa went inside. Angad saw her searching for something in the living room.

A- "Can I help?"
Kripa ignored him and continued looking.
A- " Is it this your looking for?"
Kripa looked upto Angad. He was holding the purse.
A- "Who would know the world is so small? I mean my sister is getting married in your house. Kripa it's been eight years, can't we forget the past and be friends?"
K- "Look Mr. Khaana, it would be very kind and generous of you to return the purse. I feel no further need to say more.
Angad handed her the purse. Kripa was leaving when she felt her sari pallu stuck. She thought Angad was holding it.
K- "Please let go"
A-------------
K- " I said let go"
A----------
K -" LET GO!!!!!"
Kripa turned around this time. She saw her sari pallu was stuck onto a plant. She looked at Angad who was smiling. Angad bent down and took her pallu off the plant. Kripa looked into his eyes with sadness. For the first time that day he noticed an emotion on her face. Kripa slowly turned around to leave.

A- Are you happy in your married life?
He was surprised she answered him.
K- "More than happy"
A- How's Prithvi, was he husband material.
Kripa managed a laugh.
K- He turned out to be the best husband any girl could desire. And I owe all my happiness to you, if it wasn't for you than I would have never married him, so thank you.
Angad turned around because he felt a tear trickle down his cheek.
Kripa heard her name being called outside so she left.

Hope you liked it. Leave me comments and suggestions plz. And thanks for all your previous comments, they were great!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gauranitai

SNoorien92 Senior Member
SNoorien92
SNoorien92

Posted: 30 June 2006 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
awww sweet continue soon. can't wait. it's sad too. :(

shaheera
amneetkaur_24 IF-Dazzler
amneetkaur_24
amneetkaur_24

Posted: 30 June 2006 at 10:20pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Shahrambaa

awww sweet continue soon. can't wait. it's sad too. :(

shaheera

thanks. Glad you liked it. And I agree it was kind of sad. Well c ya and keep reading!

meme25 Senior Member
meme25
meme25

Posted: 30 June 2006 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
omg
thats soooooooo sweet
fabulous part
continue soon

Go to top