Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

~Destiny~AK PAGE 51 (10/3)The End (Page 34)

Supernatural_10 Coolbie
Supernatural_10
Supernatural_10

Posted: 28 May 2006 at 8:55am | IP Logged
its great

amneetkaur_24 IF-Dazzler
amneetkaur_24
amneetkaur_24

Posted: 06 June 2006 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
~Destiny~

Kripa went back inside. Her dad sighed a sigh of relief by seeing her. He took her back on stage where Prithvi's family was. Prithvi's mom started making an announcement.
PM- Today I'm happy, very happy because my third son Prithvi is going to get married. I'm very happy for him and Kripa. Because I want Kripa to come to my house very fast, I want their engagement to take place today itself.
Before she knew it, Prithvi slid the ring on her finger. She had no choice but to do the same. She heard people clapping and congratulating her. She just stood there. She wished time would turn back a couple of hours, where she was with Angad. Where she was the happiest girl in the world.
Her thoughts were interrupted by Prithvi's mom.
PM- Kripa beta, let me introduce you to your new family.
Kripa just gave her a faint smile.
PM- This is Prithvi's oldest brother, Kunal. This is Prithvi's second oldest brother- Sujal. And this is Kunal's wife Pammi. This is Sujal's wife Jhothi. And this is my youngest son Arjun. Kripa smiled at everyone.
Vivek- Well now that your familiar with everyone, I want you to get to know Prithvi too.
P- We already know each other
V- You do?
P- She came to my magazine publishing company for a job today
V- Oh so that's where she went for the job
P- Yes
V- Well why don't you two talk with each other, excuse me
Prithvi took Kripa's hand and took her outside to a bench
K- Why did you bring me here?
P- I want to clarify something
K- What? Did you know we were getting married the whole time? Is that why you gave me the job?
P- No, I just found out you were the girl today too. After u came for the job interview
K- Oh
P- Yeah, look I know this marriage is kind of a compromise for both of us. I don't know how you feel about arranged marriages, but I feel we should be friends after marriage. Look, I used to love someone, but that girl is no longer in this world, I dont' know if you had a past too, but I don't want to know about it. I just wanted to tell you after marriage I'll do my best to keep you happy.

Kripa felt this was the right time to tell him she loved Angad, and only wanted to marry him.
K- Prithvi, I have to tell you something
P- Sure
K- I---------
Kripa was interrupted by someone calling their names.
P- We should go inside
K- yeah

They both went inside. Kripa didn't get another chance to talk to Prithvi. After the party was over everyone gradually went home. Kripa went to her room and the first thing she did was dial Angad's number.
RING RING RING-No one picked up.
Kripa kept calling. After a couple of tries she gave up.
Kripa was thinking why Angad wasn't attending her calls. She began to cry. Then she heard a knock on her door.
K- Come in
It was her father, Vivek.
V- I just want to thank you, I don't know about me, but I know your the best daughter in the whole world. I just pray to God that in every lifetime I get to be your father.
He gave Kripa a hug. Kripa was quiet the whole time.
V- I know your not happy now, but I believe in God and I know after the wedding your going to get all the happiness in the world.
He gave Kripa a kiss on her forehead and left.
K thinking- Sorry dad
Kripa got changed and snuck out of the house. She was going to go to Angad's house to meet him. She had no choice but to walk because if she took a driver then they would tell her dad, who would never let her meet Angad. It started to rain hard.
K- Just my luck

By the time she got to Angad's house she was drenched. It was dark out, she didn't know if she should knock on the door, but she did. The servant opened the door.
Servant- Yes ma'am?
K- Is Angad home?
Servant- Sorry ma'am, sir had gone out
K- Gone out?
Servant- Yes
K- Oh....do you know where?
Servant- Well I believe he went to some club, what was it called.....oh yes, Club P3(I couldn't think of a club name)
K- Oh thanks so much
Servant- No problem

Kripa turned around and left. As she walked the lonely streets of Mumbai, she couldn't help but to think how could Angad go clubbing on the day both their lives had taken a drastic change.
She finally got to the club. She went inside. It was crowded. She saw a familiar figure and she was sure it was Angad. She saw Rahul and Josh sitting with him. Angad's back was to her. She was about to walk to him before she heard his conversation, when she did she froze.

R- Propz to you Angad, you really did win the bet, she trapped the richest man in India, Vivek Sharma's daughter in your love.
J- I know dude, your just 2 good
A- Hey let me tell you one thing, it wasn't hard at all. I mean u talk to the girl and she pours her heart out to u. You talk to her sweetly and she says I LOVE YOU
The three started to laugh.
Angad continued- I mean the hard part is going to be telling her to back away from me. I mean she supposed to get married, but she won't. She wants to marry me. I just wanted to have fun with her, where did marriage come from.
Josh saw Kripa and tried to tell Angad to stop talking.
A- What is it Josh
J- Kripa
A- Yes we're talking about Kripa
J- No Kripa's behind you
A- What?
He turned around to see Kripa in tears and anger spread across her face.
A- Oh Kripa, we were just joking---
Before he could finish Kripa took him by the collar
K- Joking? You made a joke out of me! I gave u my heart, I trusted you and this is what I get! Why am I even yelling at you, Im the stupid one, I thought you were a friend, a friend whom I fell in love with, but boy was I wrong! Well let me tell you MR. Angad Khaana, you won't need to worry about me being on your tail because I will marry Prithvi And I'll live a happy life, but you, I curse you that you never get your love. One day even you will cry, just like I'm crying today!
A- You think I care about anything you say! Gosh it was just a bet, no need to get serious!
K- I hate you! I hate you so much!
A- Yeah yeah, I hate you too!
Kripa turned around to leave.
K- One more thing MR. Angad Khaana, do come to my wedding, after all the daughter of the richest man in India is getting married. It'll be a grand affair. So do come.
Kripa left.
J- Angad, you love her then why'd you lie.
R- Yeah, why did you make us do this stupid play
A- SHut up! Kripa should never get to know this was all a lie, she should never know that I do love her.
J- But just tell us why
FLASHBACK
Angad went home after telling Kripa to go inside. He went to his dad, Dilip.
D- What's the matter, why r u crying?
A- Dad, her dad wants her to get married to someone else
D- What? Whose dad? Who wants who to get married?
A- Kripa's dad, Vivek Sharma, he wants her to get married to Prithvi, but I love her dad, I really love her.
D- What?
A- Dad, me and Kripa are going to runaway, I'm going to take her away from here, so far that no one will come in between us
D- Shut up Angad! Do you even know what your saying? Do you know Vivek Sharma? He'll ruin us all if you runaway with Kripa.
A- What?
D- I just did a five crore deal with Vivek, if you break Kripa's marriage with Prithvi, then he'll take back the deal. We'll all land on the streets.
A- Sorry dad, but I can't leave Kripa alone
D- So you could put your family on the line? If not me, then think of your mother, think of your sister who still has to get married? Who'll marry her? Look Angad, please, please give us our life. Please
Dilip started touching Angad's feet
A- Stop dad! Fine I won't marry Kripa,
D- Thanks Angad
A- But dad, send me far away from here, I want to go so far that I won't ever remember her
D- Of coarse, in a couple of days, I'll send you to America
END OF FLASHBACK
Josh hugged Angad.
A- No one tells Kripa anything, for her I should only be the guy that played with her feelings, the guys that broke her trust

Kripa went in the house through her door. Vivek saw her, he could tell she was crying , she was also drenched from the rain.
V- Kripa! What's the matter? Where did you go?
K- All you have to know is I'm ready for this wedding
V- You r?
K- Yes dad, but please make the wedding happen soon, I want to get married as soon as possible
V- Of coarse, in fact in two days you can get married! It'll be the grandest wedding in all of India!
K- Yeah dad, and make sure u invite everyone, I want everyone to know about this wedding, especially Angad Khaana
V- Angad?
K- Dont worry dad, he doesn't mean anything to me anymore, I just want him to see me get married
V- I promise, everyone will come
Kripa gave no expression, she walked to her room

Preview: Wedding

I hope you liked it. THat took me really long to write.I seriously rewrote this part like 3 times, lol. I hope it wasn't boring. Leave me comments telling me how it was.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gauranitai

sgokli IF-Dazzler
sgokli
sgokli

Posted: 06 June 2006 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
good
hawoo Goldie
hawoo
hawoo

Posted: 06 June 2006 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
omg!!!! plz remove the kabab mein hadi fast!!!!...cont soon!!!

-Hawa Smile
sweet_jaanu27 Senior Member
sweet_jaanu27
sweet_jaanu27

Posted: 06 June 2006 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
awww Cry its choo sad...angad =[ , alone...waaaah, lol...gr888 part n do continue soon! LOL Big smile
Supernatural_10 Coolbie
Supernatural_10
Supernatural_10

Posted: 06 June 2006 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
its great poor Kripa and Angad
Pooja922 IF-Dazzler
Pooja922
Pooja922

Posted: 06 June 2006 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
omgg.....pooor angad and kripa they both are under a horrible complusion ughh...cotninue soon
amneetkaur_24 IF-Dazzler
amneetkaur_24
amneetkaur_24

Posted: 06 June 2006 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Thanks Big smile

Go to top