Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

~Destiny~AK PAGE 51 (10/3)The End (Page 32)

Pooja922 IF-Dazzler
Pooja922
Pooja922

Posted: 22 May 2006 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
yay!! good that means more updates rite? Smile

amneetkaur_24 IF-Dazzler
amneetkaur_24
amneetkaur_24

Posted: 25 May 2006 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
~Destiny~

Recap:
Angad looked into her eyes, he wondered why he didn't realize before that she was his dream girl. She had been in front of him the whole time and he didn't realize this was the love of his life. Kripa was the girl he wanted to spend the rest of his life with. She was the one he wanted to grow old with.
At the same time they both said the three magic words they never said to each other.
AK- I love you!
They both blushed which led to a long passionate kiss.

Todays Update:
After the kiss both of them where blushing.
K- Angad
A- Yeah
K- Did you mean it
A- What?
K- That you love me
A- Kripa look into my eyes, you'll get your answer
Kripa looked into his eyes and smiled.
K- I really love you too
A- I know, who wouldn't
K- Angad!!
They both walked back to Dadi's house

D- So how was the farm
K- Great, it's really beautiful
D- Whenever you feel like it, come here
K- Thanks,
A- Dadi it's getting late, we should go now
D- Okay, but you both have to promise me one thing
AK- What?
D- You'll invite me to your wedding right?
Angad and Kripa both smiled.
K- Dadi, you won't need an invitation, how can we get married without you
A- And dadi, I promise you'll be the first to know when we decide to get married
D- I love you both,
Angad and Kripa took Dadi's blessing and left.

In the car Angad and Kripa were talking.
K- Thanks Angad
A- For?
K- For letting me meet Dadi, you know today is the best day of my life
A- I promise Kripa, now that we have each other, every day will bring new happiness into our lives
Kripa kissed Angad on the cheek
A- What was that for?
K- Do I need a reason to kiss you?
A- No, but I know you have one
K- Yes, I kissed you because your the best thing that ever happened to me, before I met you, life had no meaning, but now that I have you I feel like I have a purpose to live
A- I love you
K- Right back at cha

Angad dropped Kripa home. they both went to sleep thinking about each other., not knowing of the pain that was written in their future.

The next morning it was a Saturday, no college. Kripa got up and went to breakfast with Angad. They both had a lot of fun. Angad went to drop Kripa off.
K- Come in
A- No some other time
K- What, are you afraid of my dad?
A- me afraid of your dad?
K- Yeah, I mean after I tell him we love each other he might be a little angry with you
A- So I won't be afraid
K- Okay then come inside
A.....Fine, let's go
Angad and Kripa were walking inside. Angad tucked in his shirt and swallowed hard.
K- Angad relax, I was just joking, I'm sure dad will be really happy to hear we love each other
A- So you were teasing me
K- Just a little
A- Fine, we'll c how u feel while telling my parents
K- Whatever

They both went to the living room. They heard voices, they went toward them and it turned out there was a party at the house.
K- Dad
Vivek came towards Kripa. He took her on stage.
V- Ladies and Gentlemen, if I can have your attention please, This is my daughter Kripa,
K- Dad whats going on?
V- Today I'm announcing the wedding of Prithvi Bose and my daughter Kripa Sharma
K- What!
Everyone was clapping.
Kripa froze after hearing those words. Angad was heart broken. Angad left, there was too much pain in being there.
K- Dad, you didn't even tell me
V- What's there to tell beta, I knew you would be happy with my decision
K- No, no, this can't happen, no!
Prithvi's mother spoke up- What's the matter beti?
K-crying- No, no!
Kripa ran after Angad. She spotted him by his car
K-crying and screaming- Angad who do you think you are? huh?
A-----------
K- You thought you could just leave me there alone? You don't care that my dad is trying to get me married to someone else? Angad talk to me!
A- Kripa I didn't know what to do---
K- Angad when I said I love you to you, they weren't just words, I meant it. I'm never going to leave you, never. But you left me there alone
A- No Kripa, I'm sorry.
Angad hugged Kripa. They both parted when they heard a heavy angry voice, it was Vivek.
V- I never expected this from both of you!
K- Dad, you never even asked me anything, if you did I would have told you I love Angad and I can't even think about marrying anyone else
V- Kripa.....I just announced in front of hundreds of people that your marrying Prith-----
K- Then go unannounce it dad
V- Shhh! I didn't save up a life time's worth of respect and honor so I could lose it because of you!
K- I don't want you to lose your respect dad, but I love Angad, how can I marry someone else---
V- No! I gave you everything till this date, and I never asked you anything in return, today I'm asking you for my respect. Please beti, all a father ever has is his respect, if I lose this.....Look Kripa, I promised Prithvi's mother a long time ago that you both would marry each other. Please Kripa, please
A- Uncle, I'll give Kripa everything she desires, she'll live a life like a queen, I won't ever give her a chance to complain, but please don't keep Kripa away from me.

V-crying- Angad, what do you think that I want my daughter to be unhappy. Put yourself in my place, I just told hundreds of people that my daughter will be marrying Prithvi Bose. Now you want me to go tell them she won't. I'm a public figure, the media will make this the headlines, they'll defame me and Kripa. They'll make nasty rumors up about my daughter! Look Angad, all I know is that every day of my life I lived a life of respect, I never lose my respect, and look today I'm the richest man in India. But today because of my daughter-------.. Look Kripa, you can do whatever you want, you can save my honor or you can go off Angad, it's your decision, but If you care even a little about me then you'll come inside.
Vivek left.
A tear dropped from Angad's eyes. Kripa was also crying. She noticed his tear, she cupped Angad's face and wiped his tear.
K- Angad, I won't even leave you
A- Kripa, didn't you notice how much pain there was in his voice and eyes. He's your father, how can you let his head bow to shame?
K- Angad, what are you trying to say?
A- Go back to the party Kripa
K- What?
A- Look, we'll figure something out later, but right now it's important for you to be inside with your dad
K- ANgad, if I go now then theres no turning back
A- I promise Kripa, we'll always be together, but for now go inside
K- Fine
Kripa started walking inside. She turned around and said
K- I love you Angad
A- I love you too

It seemed like the last time they would be together. Tears were dropping from both of their eyes.

Well I hope you liked it!! I just updated Incomplete Love Story and I'm about to update Kahani Teri Meri, so you guys can read those after this! Well leave lotz of comments!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gauranitai

hi50 IF-Dazzler
hi50
hi50

Posted: 25 May 2006 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Cry Cry Cry .. I'm crying..
nabz8888 Goldie
nabz8888
nabz8888

Posted: 26 May 2006 at 1:34am | IP Logged
that was gooooooooooooooooood! i mean, i never expected such a twist!! u keep surprising me, n keep it up!!!! take care n cont. soon!
blah_blah IF-Rockerz
blah_blah
blah_blah

Posted: 26 May 2006 at 3:06am | IP Logged
wow!! great twist!!!! Clap Clap Clap
angadkripafan IF-Rockerz
angadkripafan
angadkripafan

Posted: 26 May 2006 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Cry that was a sd part Cry
Mulle Senior Member
Mulle
Mulle

Posted: 26 May 2006 at 4:50am | IP Logged
lovely part.. continue soon Clap
hawoo Goldie
hawoo
hawoo

Posted: 26 May 2006 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Cry that wuz a sad prt Unhappy why r seperating them Ouch neways great prt cont sooon!!! Smile

Go to top