love milly 

Edited by angadandme - 18 years ago
shahidlover24 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Awe...this is such a cute fan fic 😳

....You're doing an excellent job!..Keep it up 👏
angadlover<3 thumbnail
awwwww tht was sooo funni and romantic!!...kripa had a pig as a pet!!..haha..thts cool..haha..plzz continue soon..
amneetkaur_24 thumbnail
Thanks for the great comments!!!
amneetkaur_24 thumbnail
~Destiny~

When Kripa realized she was sitting in Angad's lap, she blushed and quickly got up, this time without slipping back down. She was glad it was getting dark so Angad couldn't tell she was blushing.

A- I guess I should get up now too.
K- Yeah

Kripa extended her hand forward and Angad caught on to it and pulled himself up.
A- Thanks
K- No problem

Angad knew Kripa had blushed, he smiled to himself. He didn't know why but he liked being close to Kripa, he liked knowing she was with him, he liked talking to her, what he didn't know was why. Why did he want to protect her from all the evils in the world?

Angad was following Kripa. He had no idea where she was taking him.

A- Where are we going?
K- You'll see

They walked to the front lawn where a big water fountain was. It was a made into a dolphin squirting water out of it's mouth into the fountain. Kripa took off her shoes and stepped into the fountain. The water came to her thighs. Angad looked at her as if she was crazy.

K- Wow! The water feels great!
A- ???
K- Well, dont just stand there, get in!
A- You want me to get in the fountain?
K- Trust me...come in.
Angad wasn't too sure about it, but then he decided to get in. He took off his socks, shoes, and jacked. He put one foot in and then quickly took it out.

K- What happened? Don't tell me your afraid of water!
A- No, the waters cold.
K- Angad! It wont seem as cold if you come in for a little while.
A- fine!

Angad quickly got in the water and stood in it like a frozen statue, but a little later it didn't feel as cold anymore.

A- Ok, so now tell me why are we in here?
K- To take the mud off of us
A- But now we'll be wet.
K- Better wet then muddy right?

Angad watched Kripa take the mud off of her. She cleaned off all the mud and was now playing in the water. Kripa felt Angad's stare, she felt awkward for a while. She started throwing water with her hands at him. Angad threw some back, but she threw a lot more then him. He went to her and caught her hands so she couldn't throw any more. He didn't realize how close they had gotten. When they realized it they were once again looking deeply into each other's eyes. Before any of them knew it, they were kissing. What turned out to be a small peck turned into a deep passionate kiss. They both gave into the kiss as much as the other.

I hope you enjoyed it. I know it was shorter than usual but I'll try to make the next part longer. Do comment!!!
Edited by amneetkaur_24 - 18 years ago
angadkripafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
when will u continue next?????????????????????????????  this part was sooo romantic i can't wait 4 the next! 😳Edited by angadkripafan - 18 years ago
~Angel~ thumbnail
😳 😳 😳 sooooooo cuteeeeee
jaldiiiii se cont karooooooo 😊 👏 👏
nabz8888 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
superb job on the part!!! keep up the good work n cont. soon!!
blah_blah thumbnail
great part!!!

very romantic 😳 😳 😳
angadlover<3 thumbnail
awww wht a romantic part!!..plzz continue!!