Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

griffy.fz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 18 years ago
hey i finally caught up with the alst two parts and tehy were just amazing u r a great writer
amneetkaur_24 thumbnail
Part 6

Kripa needed to apologize to Angad. She felt horrible. Though she knew she would see him in her next class. As Kripa entered the class she noticed Angad wasn't there yet. She sat down in her seat waiting for Angad. She wanted to talk to him before the bell rang, but he came in two seconds before it rang so she didn't get a chance to talk to him.

When Angad came into the classroom he didn't even look at Kripa. He went straight to his seat. The bell rung. Everyone was waiting on Miss. Puja to start class.(Same teacher Kripa talked back to).(Also Kripa sat in the front and Angad sat in the back).

Miss Puja- Good Morning Class, today we're going to start a project. I'll go in order to ask you guys to whom you wish to be partners with. The people in the front will have an advantage due to them being asked first.

Kripa wasn't listening to Miss. Puja. She kept turning around trying to get Angad's attention, but Angad purposely didn't look at her. She decided to send a note all the way back to him.
In the note she wrote:
Angad I'm sorry. I know I yelled at you for no reason, but what was I supposed to think? After all that happened I thought you were trying to get revenge. But I have found out that you are a great person and I admire you more than ever. Please....accept my apology

P.S.- Plus, I heard for every second your angry you lose 60 seconds of happiness. I don't want you to lose any happiness because of me.
~Kripa~

Kripa folded the note and passed it to Maya and told her to pass it on.
Maya passed it to the boy behind her. Who passed it to the girl next to her, who passed it to the boy next to her, who passed it to the girl behind him, who passed it to the boy behind her, who passed it finally to Angad.

But before Angad could open it Miss. Puja snatched the note from his hands.
Miss. Puja = MP
MP-What do we have here. Who passed this!!!
The class was quiet.
She screamed from the top of her lungs-Who passed this?????!!!!
Angad pointed to someone, who pointed to someone, who pointed to someone...etc, etc, Finally Maya pointed to Kripa.

By this time Kripa was sinking in her seat. She wished she could disappear. She knew Miss. Puja wouldn't lose any chance to humiliate her in front of the class.
MP-Well, Miss. Kripa, you like writing do you? Look everyone we have a young writer in our class. A modern Shakespeare.
K:--------silence-------
MP-Sarcastically-Well sweetheart why didn't you tell me before? Well since you like writing so much you get to write a 15 page essay on World War 2! I'm sure you'll find that very entertaining.
K-What that's not fair!
MP-Make it a 20 page essay!
K-Hey but I...
MP cut in-Fine make it a 25 page essay!
Kripa finally didnt speak.
MP-But Kripa I do want you to do something else too.
K-What ma'am?
MP-Since you have such good writing skills, do me a favor and share your talents with the class. I would like you to read your note out loud so we all get to know the important thing you wanted to tell Mr. Khanna for whom you interrupted my teaching time.
Kripa- No that's not necessary, I don't like to brag. How about you just teach your lesson today? I'd rater be the student, not the teacher.
MP smiled and said-Of coarse you need to read it, we don't want your outstanding talents to go to waste. Go ahead make my day.
Kripa had no choice but to read her note out-loud.....

Will Kirpa choke on her own words or will she be able to express herself to Angad? Will Angad accept or will he make a fool out of Kirpa? Stay tuned!

(Any suggestions..?)
Pooja922 thumbnail
continue soon...that was reallly goood..poor kripa, Busted!! lol
muqualp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
gr8 part!cont soon!poor kripa!!!!i hate it when teachers do that!
hawoo thumbnail
that wuz funny nd cute at the end with admiration 👏
nabz8888 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
poor kripa!!!! the moral of the story is: ppl, don't pass notes in class!!!i rly hope kripa doesn't make a fool of herself!!!newayz a very well thought part n do cont. soon!!!!
Sour Skittles thumbnail
learn to hide notes angad!!!! when someone passes a note 2 u dont hold it up so the teacher sees it 🤢 tat waz awesum... 👏 👏 i hope angad forgives kriapa soon 😉
luv himani 😃
amneetkaur_24 thumbnail
Thanks for the comments. Ill try to update later on today.
amneetkaur_24 thumbnail
Thanks for all the comments, and I'm SO sorry about the delay for updating. But here it goes:

Kripa cleared her throat. She tried start reading but nothing came out of her dry mouth.

K------

From the back of the class a familiar voice came out, Kripa knew it was Angad.

A-Kripa, I cant hear you a little louder please.

Angad wasnt mad at Kripa anymore, In fact he had forgiven her. Though, he felt he should make her earn his friendship. He didn't want her to take him and his friendship for granted. So he decided to pull her leg a little bit, he could do that much, right?

Kripa began to speak this time, louder than before, but all she managed to get out was a whisper.

K-I'm sorry....

Angad interupted her again- Kripa...I know you can speak a little louder. When you yell at the teacher it sounds like a lion roaring.

The class started to laugh and Kripa was on the verge of tears in her eyes. Though she wiped them before anyone noticed. She held her head up high, cleared her throat, and looked into the eyes of the man for whom the letter was for. She spoke loud and clear:

K- Angad I'm sorry. I know I yelled at you for no reason, but what was I supposed to think? After all that happened I thought you were trying to get revenge. But I have found out that you are a great person and I admire you more than ever. Please....accept my apology
P.S.- Plus, I heard for every second your angry you lose 60 seconds of happiness. I don't want you to lose any happiness because of me.

Right them Mishty started talking

M-Wow Kripa. You should have been a philospher. Mishty mimickd Kripa's last lines. "I dont want you to lose any happiness because of me." I mean you dont even know the meaning of friendship. Your nothing but a brat, and all you know what to do is spend your rich daddy's money!

Kripas blood was boiling at this point. She had never been insulted this much from anyone before. She said the first things that came to her mind.

K- You should toss out more of your funny remarks; that's all they're good for.
I don't hold your behavior against you because I realize it was caused by childhood trauma; your parents spanked you when you fell on your head and broke the cement.

By now Kripa and Mishty were face to face. The class was sure there was a cat fight waiting to happen, but Miss. Puja broke them apart.

MP-Okay girls take your seats, I'm sure Miss. Sharma has learned her lesson of not to pass notes and Miss. Mishty please keep your mouth shut next time. The bell is about to ring so have a great day, I'll unfortunetely see you all tomorrow again.

The class packed up their things. One by one, all the students gradually left.
Soon, only Angad and Kripa were left(how ironic). To tell the truth, Angad waited for Kripa because he wanted to talk to her.

K-So Angad, do you forgive me?
A-Yeah I forgive you, but do you forgive me is the real question?
K- What did you do wrong?
A-Well I shouldnt have let MP find the note. My bad.
K- Oh that, It wasnt your fault....Okay it kind of was.
AK both laughed.
A-So I'll see you at the library tonight after basketball practice.
K-The library, why?
A- I thought you might need help with that 25 page essay
K- No its okay, u shouldnt ruin your day for me.
A- No really, it would make me feel better if we share the punishment
K- Okay if you say so, but I just want to make on thing clear.
A- Okay, and what is that?
K- Angad, now that we're friends again, I'll be passing you LOTZ of notes.
A- Then I guess I'll be helping you write LOTZ of 25 page essays.
They both laughed.

Is this the start of friendship or does love blossom in the air?
nabz8888 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
fantastic!just superb!!! keep up the good work!!!