Indian Idol 6

happy birthday AMEY and human (ayesha)

nibbler thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
hi amey....many many happy returns of the day...i know its not 12 yet but couldn't wait till then to wish you a happy birthday!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i wish you all the best for your future and hope you rule the music industry in india...keep rocking!!

hi human...wish you a very very happy birthday.....good luck to you on your exams..which accidentally happened to be on your birthday....i hope you get success in every step you take....
ok this is getting too formal...so i better stop now!πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

innocent_devil thumbnail
Hahha!! But its already 31st in INDIA!
innocent_devil thumbnail
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMEY AND HUMAN!
mans thumbnail
Well I did wish amey Happy birthday in his birthday thread .

Ayesha Happy birthday to you 😊 Edited by mans - 18 years ago
prap thumbnail
wish you a very very happy birthday amey...may this birthday make all your dreams come true..and shower you with love, happiness and prosperity...

and ayesha of course how can i forget your birthday....after all i am getting a gift on your birthday..... πŸ˜† so anyways many many happy returns of the day.....good luck to you in whatever you do.... πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ Edited by prap - 18 years ago
mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
hehehehehe

happy bday ayesha!!!!!!!! πŸ€— πŸ€— hope u enjoy ur day (doing ur exam πŸ˜†) and the rest of the year to come...oh and all ur life too i guess πŸ€” πŸ˜›

see i dont like giving out wishes πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

and happies birthdays to mys rusgulla 😳 his wishes are private!!!!! πŸ˜†
sensation87 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: prayas

hi amey....many many happy returns of the day...i know its not 12 yet but couldn't wait till then to wish you a happy birthday!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i wish you all the best for your future and hope you rule the music industry in india...keep rocking!!

hi human...wish you a very very happy birthday.....good luck to you on your exams..which accidentally happened to be on your birthday....i hope you get success in every step you take....
ok this is getting too formal...so i better stop now!πŸ˜†

Thank you so much for the wishes prayasπŸ€—thx for the good luck for my exams too, i really need thatπŸ˜†

sensation87 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: koolremix

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMEY AND HUMAN!

Thanks koolremixπŸ˜ƒ

sensation87 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: mans

Well I did wish amey Happy birthday in his birthday thread .

Ayesha Happy birthday to you 😊

Thankyou mans bhaiyyaπŸ˜ƒ

sensation87 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: prap

wish you a very very happy birthday amey...may this birthday make all your dreams come true..and shower you with love, happiness and prosperity...

and ayesha of course how can i forget your birthday....after all i am getting a gift on your birthday..... πŸ˜† so anyways many many happy returns of the day.....good luck to you in whatever you do.... πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ

ya lol my first bday when i am giving a gift to someone πŸ˜† Thanks for the wishes praptiπŸ€—luv ya😳