India-Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Rocking Misty/Childish Kripa

Filmi_Samy IF-Rockerz
Filmi_Samy
Filmi_Samy

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Ahh after a longg time i felt like giving my analysis...LOLLOLLOL hehe bare with me ...

Guyss Guess wht i was just watching tv.. hehe i saw mr mittal in a movie with kajolLOLLOLLOL (Behkudi)haila he looked so young LOL i dont know wht transformation he did .. he looks to old now ... LOL

One more comment from me LOLLOLLOL I think Angad lookedd reallyyyy handsome in Black shirt Embarrassed dont kill me ...

Second Welcome Bak Hasan sir LOL missed mr neeraj LOLLOLLOL

Bak to the episode

Ajeeb o gareeb situation hai .. hehe mr mittal and kripa talking in the hospital .. Mr mittal acting like he knows her for ages.. i mean kuch to hadh shadh hoti hai ... yah to seedha free hogaye LOLLOL  to be exact" app humara party main nhi ayi to hum party wahan lakar ajayenga" lol this is too much .. sir do we know eachother..LOLLOL sorry i felt like being critical with this character today LOLLOLLOL

Second .... Mistyyyy looked absolutely amazing.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.. eventhough i know she is bak for  revenge.. but with the conviction  she is playing her character.. just makes u really like her character.... wonder wht she has up her sleeve... and I think her is one of the characters that has show pure transformation ... i was looking at the old clips and now ... she has turned more mature Smile and sensible .. i really hope the writers keep her character like this...

Mittal- Kripa talk ... tell me how old he is Wink... it was like  dada ji giving lecture to their grandchildren... but grandchildren asia jo suntay hi nhi... one thing i liked wht he said was about marriage... about the understanding... our generation sirf ek cheez ka peechay.. lol u do need love in a relationship but it doesnt encompass everything... there r others things too that r needed for a foundation of a relationship.... Wink

Neeraj-Angad-Kripa... i mean i understand wht mr neeraj was trying to do ... but kripa isnt a small kid .. that just cuz he pulled her away from Angad that she couldnt pull bak and say no... i mean i dont know ... its just weird when u can have the guts to scream in front of everyone then why not ... on Neeraj sir ConfusedConfused...

Misty- Angad... awesome jodiiiiii hehe LOLthe level of understanding between the 2 was just gr8 ... Angad acting again super... lol i wonder how many times they gave the poor guy apple juice ..LOLLOLbut to act drunk is giving credit to the actorSmile.. But somewhere along the lines Angad does feel incomplete... some one who must be there to  catch  his feeling without even conveying the msg... i hope he finds that soon ... WinkWinkLOL btw i thought the peck on the forehead was sooooooooo cuteEmbarrassed just showed how supportive of him she is Smile

Bak to Kripa -Mittal sir ... kripa is soooooo gullible... i mean there r 2 sides to a story... n she of all ppl must know wht u see sometimes is not the real story... and lady wht does she do... starts drinking... Angry fine u r distrubed but u start drinking cuz u saw ur hubby with someone else.. in first place u shouldnt have left him... when u did .. instead of going and clearing it out... u start drinking Angry is may poor baby ka kya dosh... hurting ur self means hurting the poor kid...AngryAngryAngry and she was acting totally childish... n the best thing that comes to her is blaming it on others for her mistakes... i mean how can she get so high ... it was just ughhh ....then whole charade of the dance n everything was Angry

Even afterall that Angad took kripa and made her rest....Embarrassed

Angad -Dilip uncle..LOLLOLLOL the best part.. i was like dilip uncle app jitna sochtay hain app kay bachay chotay hain wo app say bhi do haath agaye hain LOL it was a classic to see the way dilip was answering Angad answersLOLLOLLOL
that was just too good ,...wonder how the outburst will be When the truth is revealed... one thing  i didnt like was that u know how they were building up the suspense for Angad to get to know the truth i think today episode lacked that ..it was just like add on... not complaining but the hype created for it should have been present here too ...

Enough from me ..
one note: whtever i said here is from wht i felt from the episode...

tc
luv ya guys
samiaSmile

Edited by princess1_43 - 30 March 2006 at 9:43pm

2sweet4sweets Senior Member
2sweet4sweets
2sweet4sweets

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Hmmmmmm.....
iqbal-raj fan Senior Member
iqbal-raj fan
iqbal-raj fan

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
LOL Confused
buttercup IF-Stunnerz
buttercup
buttercup

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
awww u wrote so nicely samia.. Embarrassed Embarrassed

I just love misty's accent and her voice too much.. wen ever she talks i wanna see her more... Embarrassed Embarrassed

Xplicit_Desii IF-Stunnerz
Xplicit_Desii
Xplicit_Desii

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
OMG lovely analysis Sami LOL
i know mital sahib bada free ho gaye the LOL LOL and exactly i was saying thr same thing when she has guts to say stupid things to Angad then why couldn't she say no to Neersj Angry Angry Angry
Filmi_Samy IF-Rockerz
Filmi_Samy
Filmi_Samy

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by buttercup.tarun

awww u wrote so nicely samia.. Embarrassed Embarrassed

I just love misty's accent and her voice too much.. wen ever she talks i wanna see her more... Embarrassed Embarrassed

LOLLOLLOL hehe thank u di...
i swear she looked fab today.. Embarrassed
Filmi_Samy IF-Rockerz
Filmi_Samy
Filmi_Samy

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sandy_01

OMG lovely analysis Sami LOL
i know mital sahib bada free ho gaye the LOL LOL and exactly i was saying thr same thing when she has guts to say stupid things to Angad then why couldn't she say no to Neersj Angry Angry Angry

LOLLOL aww  thanks sandy..

Mr mittal.. kya chal raha hai ...LOLLOLLOL

I know i am soo mad at that fact.. she didnt say anything to mr neerajAngryAngryAngry
Filmi_Samy IF-Rockerz
Filmi_Samy
Filmi_Samy

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iqbal-raj fan

LOL Confused

confused n hasi Wink

Go to top