Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

India-Forums

   
Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar
Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

Fi-Rangee-La-re: DesiPhirangi Mix (Page 12)

teenindia_usa IF-Sizzlerz
teenindia_usa
teenindia_usa

Joined: 27 February 2005
Posts: 10569

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
it was on allready maybe tomorrow.

though its no good

chatbuster IF-Rockerz
chatbuster
chatbuster

Deactivated on request
Joined: 13 January 2006
Posts: 7780

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by seema_17

Originally posted by chatbuster

Originally posted by seema_17

arre bhai kahan gayab ho gaye sab? Confused

replying on another postSmile

am back. so when do they repeat emaet. i missed it last 2 weeks

same here, god knows wat am doing here when i don't watch the show Tongue

arre yaar, u're here to get the intellectual low-down from all the guni-jan aroundLOL

sreejan Senior Member
sreejan
sreejan

Joined: 15 January 2006
Posts: 503

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
yeah thats the one seema ....hope you like it LOL
teenindia_usa IF-Sizzlerz
teenindia_usa
teenindia_usa

Joined: 27 February 2005
Posts: 10569

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
the show is just is as intellectual as are jodi threads
chatbuster IF-Rockerz
chatbuster
chatbuster

Deactivated on request
Joined: 13 January 2006
Posts: 7780

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 11:46pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by teenindia_usa

it was on allready maybe tomorrow.

though its no good

its on tomorrow? on saturday? when? maybe i shld just look up the zee internet siteSmile

seema_17 IF-Rockerz
seema_17
seema_17

Joined: 17 December 2005
Posts: 5093

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatbuster

Originally posted by seema_17

Originally posted by chatbuster

Originally posted by seema_17

arre bhai kahan gayab ho gaye sab? Confused

replying on another postSmile

am back. so when do they repeat emaet. i missed it last 2 weeks

same here, god knows wat am doing here when i don't watch the show Tongue

arre yaar, u're here to get the intellectual low-down from all the guni-jan aroundLOL

lol..... man i don't hang out with the "guni-jan" crowd much, i doon't belong there anyways LOL

chatbuster IF-Rockerz
chatbuster
chatbuster

Deactivated on request
Joined: 13 January 2006
Posts: 7780

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 11:47pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by teenindia_usa

the show is just is as intellectual as are jodi threads

hey that's a great oneClap

seema_17 IF-Rockerz
seema_17
seema_17

Joined: 17 December 2005
Posts: 5093

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 11:47pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sreejan

yeah thats the one seema ....hope you like it LOL

it was funny, especially the way his tummy jiggles LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index