Fi-Rangee-La-re: DesiPhirangi Mix - Page 3

Posted: 18 years ago

hey, where are all the wannabe dudes and dudettes. no honest appreciation for our singing sirens? arre, what happened to all the kewl guys and the kool gals?

chalo, feel free to offer your appreciation in other styles as well:

a. ABCD
b. AB
c. CD or simply
d. Desi.

sab chalega, even phirangee 😉 Edited by chatbuster - 18 years ago
rahul_boy2008-

boy, do feel free to drop in and vent out ur pent-up feelings here. will get u the max eye-balls 4 sure.

btw, u're a rahul. what gives? u a clone or something? boy, do i have to ask mom regarding judwaas or wat! she mighta lost you oh so conveniently at some kumbh-type mela. but all's well now. u can come home and pay a visit, okie? 😆 😆 😆

btw, folks- anyone knows if Joyeeta maam is goin' to be on tonite? just wonderin'. wldn't want to miss that crooning and "bheege honth tere" songs just in case she got around to some real crooning. also, dunno if she's goin' to be performing the fine art in her black saree and all. u know, that kinda animal magnetism makes me wonder if i'm sitting on one of those poles. cat woman! 😉 😆

Originally posted by chatbuster

btw, folks- anyone knows if Joyeeta maam is goin' to be on tonite? just wonderin'. wldn't want to miss that crooning and "bheege honth tere" songs just in case she got around to some real crooning. also, dunno if she's goin' to be performing the fine art in her black saree and all. u know, that kinda animal magnetism makes me wonder if i'm sitting on one of those poles. cat woman! 😉 😆

hey, no one's letting me know when cat woman's on?😡

chalo this is good. nice and peaceful. maybe i can crank out one of my music competitions in peace 😉
lol rahul, u have music competitions? now i am worried 😛
i don't know how i missed this thread 😛 cb aaptho desi sting bangaye 👏

Originally posted by chatbuster

😆😆

which pole r u sitting on yaar? it might get a teensy bit uncomfortable 😛

hey, just got back on.... have something running on this laptop n it keeps dying out

Originally posted by seema_17

lol rahul, u have music competitions? now i am worried 😛

yaar, am now going to give HR a run for his money now😆