Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

FIXED: UGHHH..I PROMDRESSED MINNIE! (Page 3)

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 6:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Buffie

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy....yayyyyyyyyyyy...MONI, look, we have rightly started the fan club Tongue ...She is sooo popular that even stores like Tanishq, a TATA enterprise, calls shilpa for inaugrations Clap ...I am soo happy Big smile and so proud that my idol shila is such a great personality Big smile ....this is the new Buffie...the changed buffie......had it been the old buffie, she would have said........ (I am so ashamed of myself for being so rude and insensitiveCryCryCry...poor thing...now i got a lifeTongue)

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhh...ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....yuck......barf ....So Tanishq couldnt even get a decent personaltiy to inaugrate.... Angry ....did everyone else vanish Angry ....couldnt Tanishq get bollywood stars..why all of a sudden soo much of adulation for SS.......now SandA's head will growwwww....allready they are so hoity toity, and now THEIR EGOOO WILL GROWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Angry ...and what the heck...SS was allready working as ganga so why is she blabbering that her husband asked her to get into acting....ughhhhhh.......WHY SO MUCH IMPORTANCE ALL OF A SUDDEN....first it was mona inaugrating some 789515455 showrooms last year but at least one can understand that JASSI IS POPULAR.....whateverrrrrr

But i am soo happy that i have changed for good and am no more bitchy Embarrassed ...yayyyyyyyyyy to me and moni that we changed and are no more devils Tongue

ahem ahem Embarrassed ..no pun...100% sach Evil Smile

loooooooooooool i mean i was patiently listening all this while.... but now i really need to laugh.... me jus cannot control meself......... LOL

Sharmii IF-Sizzlerz
Sharmii
Sharmii

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 6:52am | IP Logged
LOL LOL LOL
why is this forum suddenly overflowing with love for someone?im getting worrieed.. LOL
navpun Goldie
navpun
navpun

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 7:10am | IP Logged
thnx
navpun Goldie
navpun
navpun

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 7:16am | IP Logged
ya...people r getting cool with some people LOL
aish2 IF-Sizzlerz
aish2
aish2

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 8:02am | IP Logged
thanx for sharing
insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 9:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by a4j4ever

LOLLOLLOL
why is this forum suddenly overflowing with love for someone?im getting worrieed.. LOL

No ji, i am just trying to look at the better sides of SS.....Tongue...why must we always look at the bad sides...none of us are perfect, are we???for instance, i am not perfect.....so isnt it better to look at the better sides of people.....allready there is so much of hate in this world... so why dislike someone, whom i dont even  know, just based on certain observations.....her dressing might be poor and she might have only 2 sets of clothes but come on, sanda are not stinking rich and they have such a rocky profession..now if tomorrow JJKN gets over, and if apu doesnt get work,who will support sanda????so isnt it better to save.....yeah, mona is far well dressed but she can get married to a rich guy and settle down...but poor  sanda are not like that...i really like them now, i doBig smile....both look so adorable with each other,,,what say sharmiTongue

NKSUDHIR IF-Dazzler
NKSUDHIR
NKSUDHIR

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hansa

Originally posted by Buffie

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy....yayyyyyyyyyyy...MONI, look, we have rightly started the fan club Tongue ...She is sooo popular that even stores like Tanishq, a TATA enterprise, calls shilpa for inaugrations Clap ...I am soo happy Big smile and so proud that my idol shila is such a great personality Big smile ....this is the new Buffie...the changed buffie......had it been the old buffie, she would have said........ (I am so ashamed of myself for being so rude and insensitiveCryCryCry...poor thing...now i got a lifeTongue)

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhh...ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....yuck......barf ....So Tanishq couldnt even get a decent personaltiy to inaugrate.... Angry ....did everyone else vanish Angry ....couldnt Tanishq get bollywood stars..why all of a sudden soo much of adulation for SS.......now SandA's head will growwwww....allready they are so hoity toity, and now THEIR EGOOO WILL GROWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Angry ...and what the heck...SS was allready working as ganga so why is she blabbering that her husband asked her to get into acting....ughhhhhh.......WHY SO MUCH IMPORTANCE ALL OF A SUDDEN....first it was mona inaugrating some 789515455 showrooms last year but at least one can understand that JASSI IS POPULAR.....whateverrrrrr

But i am soo happy that i have changed for good and am no more bitchy Embarrassed ...yayyyyyyyyyy to me and moni that we changed and are no more devils Tongue

ahem ahem Embarrassed ..no pun...100% sach Evil Smile

So what brought about this earth-shattering change?????? How? When?? What?? Where??? and finally, Why????

Hansa, our Buffie is not a kid any more, she is an adult. She has changed for GOOD. After all we need more fame, name and reputation on JJKN FORUM.  We are trying to rebuild our name.

Thanks Sid for this beautiful article for," SHREIKY FAN CLUB". 

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 10:02am | IP Logged
good for you buffie...congratulations to you on looking at the bright and positive side..

Go to top