Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

FIXED: UGHHH..I PROMDRESSED MINNIE! (Page 2)

Sharila IF-Dazzler
Sharila
Sharila

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Thanks Sid but whats up with the other part. cant read that kind of language yaar LOL

Sidlum Goldie
Sidlum
Sidlum

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Lol..sorrie guys..fixed now.

LHeartWE,

Sid

Pig
Sharila IF-Dazzler
Sharila
Sharila

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Thanks Sid
insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 12:17am | IP Logged
yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy....yayyyyyyyyyyy...MONI, look, we have rightly started the fan club Tongue ...She is sooo popular that even stores like Tanishq, a TATA enterprise, calls shilpa for inaugrations Clap ...I am soo happy Big smile and so proud that my idol shila is such a great personality Big smile ....this is the new Buffie...the changed buffie......had it been the old buffie, she would have said........ (I am so ashamed of myself for being so rude and insensitiveCryCryCry...poor thing...now i got a lifeTongue)

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhh...ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....yuck......barf ....So Tanishq couldnt even get a decent personaltiy to inaugrate.... Angry ....did everyone else vanish Angry ....couldnt Tanishq get bollywood stars..why all of a sudden soo much of adulation for SS.......now SandA's head will growwwww....allready they are so hoity toity, and now THEIR EGOOO WILL GROWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Angry ...and what the heck...SS was allready working as ganga so why is she blabbering that her husband asked her to get into acting....ughhhhhh.......WHY SO MUCH IMPORTANCE ALL OF A SUDDEN....first it was mona inaugrating some 789515455 showrooms last year but at least one can understand that JASSI IS POPULAR.....whateverrrrrr

But i am soo happy that i have changed for good and am no more bitchy Embarrassed ...yayyyyyyyyyy to me and moni that we changed and are no more devils Tongue

ahem ahem Embarrassed ..no pun...100% sach Evil Smile

Edited by Buffie - 31 March 2006 at 12:19am
priyaaa IF-Dazzler
priyaaa
priyaaa

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 4:55am | IP Logged
thanks for fixing it Big smile
currentchaos Goldie
currentchaos
currentchaos

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Thanks
Hansa-Tapori IF-Sizzlerz
Hansa-Tapori
Hansa-Tapori

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 6:05am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Buffie

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy....yayyyyyyyyyyy...MONI, look, we have rightly started the fan club Tongue ...She is sooo popular that even stores like Tanishq, a TATA enterprise, calls shilpa for inaugrations Clap ...I am soo happy Big smile and so proud that my idol shila is such a great personality Big smile ....this is the new Buffie...the changed buffie......had it been the old buffie, she would have said........ (I am so ashamed of myself for being so rude and insensitiveCryCryCry...poor thing...now i got a lifeTongue)

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhh...ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....yuck......barf ....So Tanishq couldnt even get a decent personaltiy to inaugrate.... Angry ....did everyone else vanish Angry ....couldnt Tanishq get bollywood stars..why all of a sudden soo much of adulation for SS.......now SandA's head will growwwww....allready they are so hoity toity, and now THEIR EGOOO WILL GROWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Angry ...and what the heck...SS was allready working as ganga so why is she blabbering that her husband asked her to get into acting....ughhhhhh.......WHY SO MUCH IMPORTANCE ALL OF A SUDDEN....first it was mona inaugrating some 789515455 showrooms last year but at least one can understand that JASSI IS POPULAR.....whateverrrrrr

But i am soo happy that i have changed for good and am no more bitchy Embarrassed ...yayyyyyyyyyy to me and moni that we changed and are no more devils Tongue

ahem ahem Embarrassed ..no pun...100% sach Evil Smile

So what brought about this earth-shattering change?????? How? When?? What?? Where??? and finally, Why????

laney IF-Dazzler
laney
laney

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 6:35am | IP Logged
thanks

Go to top