Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

FIXED: UGHHH..I PROMDRESSED MINNIE!

Sidlum thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
I promdressed I'd be nice..so here's one for the Shrieky Fan Club.

Friday , March 31, 2006

TALK

The Woman Next Door

Rashmi Kumar

SHE is complacent about herself and that makes Ganga, err...Shilpa Saklani even more charming. With few ambitions and not too many high hopes, Saklani joyfully claims that she's not here to make any mark or carve a niche. On the contrary, if her husband, actor Apoorva Agnihotri, had not forced her to get into acting, she'd have stayed back home and planned to have babies.

Meet Saklani, the ideal bahu and a dedicated wife, both in her reel and real life, who shone bright while opening the second showroom of Tanishq on Bund Garden Road in Pune on March 30. She also gave away a Tanishq gold ring to Shazia Safi, who was declared as the winner of the Purity for me is... slogan contest. "Since I got married two year back, I have been the happiest woman. I have started looking more after myself and I want to look good and feel good because I am married to the man I love," says Saklani who was recently seen shaking a happy leg with her hubby, in the much-famed Nach Baliye on Star One.

She started her career five years back with a Bollywood flop Tere Liye, then went on to do a television show Ek Tukda Chaand Ka. "After these two disasters, I then took the plunge in Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi and that gave me instant recognition," says Saklani.

From Tere Liye to now acting in soaps like Kkusum, Lavanya and her recent stint with Nach Baliye, Saklani now wants to devote enough time for her husband and home. But she fondly shares her Nach Baliye experience, "I am a pathetic dancer. The show took an emotional toll on me. I had never consumed myself physically so much before. Yeah, earlier I was excited as I got to spend so much time with Apoorva. Sustaining ourselves in the competition was the most important thing."

The topic soon shifts over to hubby Apoorva. "Actually after our marriage, I was more than happy to sit at home, but he wanted me to keep myself occupied. There is very little place for a conflict as our day starts at the same time and ends at the same time."

Saklani, concludes with her future plans, "I take life as it comes. Although, I would love to have babies after a couple of years."

Edited by Sidlum - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks sid but whats all the codes and the ads coming in between
I better not say anything,she doesnt look like an ambitious person from her interview
priyaaa thumbnail
thanks..but you might wanna fix that code jam πŸ˜›
Jia thumbnail
yea as tina said, its a bit hard to read with the adds and codes coming in between.

Thanks for sharing. She looks like any regular married woman. 😊 Not too ambitious, but she loves apu and is ready to leave the job for him. But, our apu is too sweet to let her do that. 😳
mermaid_QT thumbnail
thanks for sharing sid..
lol @ shrieky club, i had not heard that one b4.

qt
fading_smiles thumbnail
thanks sid. but i didnt get the codey stuff in the middle πŸ˜• πŸ˜›
Sharila thumbnail
Thanks Sid but whats up with the other part. cant read that kind of language yaar πŸ˜†
Sidlum thumbnail
Lol..sorrie guys..fixed now.

L❀️WE,

Sid

🐷
insouciance thumbnail
yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy....yayyyyyyyyyyy...MONI, look, we have rightly started the fan club πŸ˜› ...She is sooo popular that even stores like Tanishq, a TATA enterprise, calls shilpa for inaugrations πŸ‘ ...I am soo happy πŸ˜ƒ and so proud that my idol shila is such a great personality πŸ˜ƒ ....this is the new Buffie...the changed buffie......had it been the old buffie, she would have said........ (I am so ashamed of myself for being so rude and insensitive😭😭😭...poor thing...now i got a lifeπŸ˜›)

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhh...ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....yuck......barf ....So Tanishq couldnt even get a decent personaltiy to inaugrate.... 😑 ....did everyone else vanish 😑 ....couldnt Tanishq get bollywood stars..why all of a sudden soo much of adulation for SS.......now SandA's head will growwwww....allready they are so hoity toity, and now THEIR EGOOO WILL GROWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW 😑 ...and what the heck...SS was allready working as ganga so why is she blabbering that her husband asked her to get into acting....ughhhhhh.......WHY SO MUCH IMPORTANCE ALL OF A SUDDEN....first it was mona inaugrating some 789515455 showrooms last year but at least one can understand that JASSI IS POPULAR.....whateverrrrrr

But i am soo happy that i have changed for good and am no more bitchy 😳 ...yayyyyyyyyyy to me and moni that we changed and are no more devils πŸ˜›

ahem ahem 😳 ..no pun...100% sach 😈

Edited by Buffie - 18 years ago
priyaaa thumbnail
thanks for fixing it πŸ˜ƒ