Similarities b/w forum wassi and Ekta k fundeys - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by romaila

naah its ur title and ur pretty much deseving candidate 😆 
Depaneeta on forum can be only Farah 😛😆

Naaa only you... ab dekho na... she is after the vampires and you are after forum members 
Brain toh hai nahin but as she is witchy always bach jaati thi just like you... 🤣
She is the queen of faltu talks just like you 
So only you can be Lipstick Aunty... 😆
Originally posted by romaila

walikum Slaam m fine n fit by the Grace of Allah 😊 how do u do? aaj off hai na sunday enjoy kiya? and m glad my small effort didn't went wasted 😊

good to know u r fit n fine 😊 me also fine by grace of Allah. shukar he yar chutti ayi😛 it was ok Alhamdulilah, ur effort never got waste (talking about all posts i read)
ek aur similarity: Ekta loves making unwanted jodis for leads like Jiya, Abhina, ABhisha, Abhchi etc. We also love making laughable jodis like Ajeh, Haseena-Kabir, Chand-Madhu, Areena etc. etc. 
Gr8 post. 🤣
Really, i never thought there would be so much similarity b/w us and ekta.
But u promoted kisi aur ka post today by mistake. Ekta never does that- promoting others' show. She do bashing of others.. 🤣
Originally posted by Dikshi92

Gr8 post. 🤣
Really, i never thought there would be so much similarity b/w us and ekta.
But u promoted kisi aur ka post today by mistake. Ekta never does that- promoting others' show. She do bashing of others.. 🤣

So true Dikshi 🤣 Kya hai na Ekta ji is experienced and Miss Witchy ( Romaila ) abhi bhi bachchi hai.. 
Ohhh god you made me laugh n this sad day... you deserve a hug 🤗

You see Miss Witchy just like Lipstick Aunty joh plan karti hai kuch aur ho jaata hai kuch aur, you too wanted to promote your post but kar di kisi aur ka post 👏
Roma...from where do u get these kinda ideas? 😆😆...best ones 😆 :-

3. Ekta always makes a way for new talent making them a hit in Telly world and we never mind making a newbie's post a "HIT". 😲😆

7. In Ekta shows characters fight for each other and in our forum we fight with each other for characters.😆

8. Her shows are always female oriented and our forum to bhara para hai female member se.😳

10. In every Ekta show party is must and on every important moment party yahan b hoti hai'.aww they kissed its part time, awww they hugged its party time, he is back its party time, Panchi is out its party time and the list goes on.😊

12. she likes making a Jodi from a Jodi and we too like doing same. 😭😆

omg what a list...???isse padh k toh khud ekta hill jayegi...lol👏⭐️⭐️🤣🤣🤣

nyc romi!!!!!
all d points are gr8!!!!!
promoting d post through vm... cool...🤣
@farah: thanx dear. 🤗 i'm glad that i made ur day

romi is fan of lipstick aunty?? 😲   😆
@Diksha: I should thank you 😆