Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

silk opal thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: Dk*s_Jaanu_Guli

So the question is...... What will I have to say about this???

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE IS FINALLY GETTING MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I always told Pachu.. that i hope he gets married soon... cuz he's 31!! so he's finally getting married!!!!!

I am soooooo happy for him!!.. yes.. he's the hottest guy.. and shes like okay i guess.. but they're in love!! All that counts!!! Her looks like heh!!!!..... not the greatest!! but...... he's happy i am happy!πŸ˜ƒ

He will always be my Dk jaanu no matter what!!!!!!!!!!!!!.. i will still love him the way i do now!!! and nothing will change about that!!!!!!!😳

Hope He has a a happy life.... and she better not do anything bad cuz he's a really sweet guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All the best ASHISH......................!!!
πŸ‘πŸΌ!

p.s. does that mean there will be less romantic scenes between Dk & Disha?? Now they both married?πŸ˜•

guli, you were honest...i will alos be honest.

guli, πŸ‘ very happy to read all that. you are sensible afterall.πŸ‘

forget about the romance between dk and disha. other than romance, there are other things which matter more in TD.πŸ˜ƒ

hello98 thumbnail
Congratulations Ashish,all the best for a happy and prosperous married life....that's great news....has made my day.
maja thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Wow!!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ that is really a good news.

My heartiest CongratulationsπŸ‘πŸ‘ Ashish and Kumuda to both of you and I wish you both a Happy wedding and a very Happy married life.

God Bless

maya😊

Edited by maja - 18 years ago
nikkitherealist thumbnail
CONGRATULATIONS
     TO
ASHISH & KUMUDA
     AND
GOOD LUCK !!!!

Wishing you both a very happy and prosperous life together.
GOD BLESS.

Mamta_ thumbnail
oi if this is an April fools joke, it is not very funny 😳 ..............if its true then i am already in 😭 😭 😭 ........

& to rub salt to my wounds he is coming to africa for his honeymoon 😭 ..........

😭 😭 😭

M
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hope it is a April fools joke mamta.I would prefer that Dk remains a bachelor. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: chitra anand

Hope it is a April fools joke mamta.I would prefer that Dk remains a bachelor. πŸ˜†

That's funny chitra - DK IS married in TD!!

Mamta - they only have 2 choices - SA and KENYA - our home countries!! Perhaps we should give them a bit of advice ... πŸ˜‰
maja thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Yes, Nikki, that will be a great idea. Ashish has often mentioned that he loves wildlife and animals. So come with some good advice for them. He will surely appreciate your tips.
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Niki,he is married in TD but we all know it is only a serial and in real life he is unmarried but abhi tho woh shaadi ka laddu khana jaa raha hai,very soon 😳
Arrey chitra, what does it matter about what he does in his private life ... πŸ˜‰ We mostly know him as DK and not AN.

Anyway, you should be recommending married life to him, Mrs Anand ... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†