Posted: 18 years ago
Ashish to marry
   By: Tushar Joshi
   March 31, 2006

Kumuda Rao and Ashish Nayyar
Tumhari Disha's DK will soon be breaking the hearts of his female fans.

Ashish Nayyar, who plays DK, has decided to take saat phere with girlfriend Kumuda Rao, on April 6.

After a little coaxing Ashish revealed his wedding plans.

"I have been thinking about getting married for a long time, but I think this is the right time." Kumuda has been his steady girlfriend for three years.

"She's from Bangalore and works as a creative director with a leading ad agency. I met her during the shoot of an ad film, and that's when we hit it off as friends."

What made him fall for her? "She's superbly simple. I haven't met anyone else who's so levelheaded, intelligent and positive. I like her outlook towards life and we relate to each other on many levels."
Armani, of course!

Ashish will have a traditional Hindu wedding in Delhi, and later, a reception for his friends in Mumbai. The groom will be attired in western and Indian clothes, for different ceremonies. Said Ashish, "I recently picked up a couple of Armani suits in London. I also want to wear something Indian, like a sherwani."

Safari time

What about the honeymoon? "We haven't figured out any place as yet, but I want to go to Africa. I think our honeymoon photos will have more animals than the two of us!"  The actor's family approves of the match.

"They love Kumuda and have given us their blessings. In fact, she has been living with me for the last year, so by now, we know each other really well."

Wow!!!

Im Shocked! yet Happy for Ashish!

***some1 is heartbroken***

I wish both of them a very happy married life!!

Thnx!

OMG!

i am very sad for guli😭what a manhoos khabar for guli😭😭😭

sure she is simple....😳

point to be noted: looks are not everything when it comes to love..πŸ˜‰...just like satya and dk for disha😳

Wish them a happy wedded life😊

Edited by silk opal - 18 years ago
i hope this is not a April Fool joke! 😳
wow hes gonna get married
awww i hope guli will be ok!! 😭 😭 😭
wish them a happy wedded life 😊
I really hope this is not a April fool joke.Oh no..can't imagine our loving dk getting marrried.He is ok with a bachelor status.Why eating shaadi ka laddu? πŸ˜† but we are all heart broken
Wow πŸ˜ƒ but also 😲 Guli Jaanu ka kiya hoga 😭

Ashish Girlfriend looks familar now I remember Ashish was dancing with her in his New Year bash at his new hotel chataii

Finally he reveals his love life, πŸ˜ƒ all the best for the future πŸ˜ƒ
So the question is...... What will I have to say about this???

I will be honest..... and i am being honest..

Pachu texted me saying about the article.... and i was like.... if this is a dare or something.... tell me now.. she said there's an article and everything!! and i told her.. i was like b4 i check here.. tell me.. she's like i aint joking!!

So my reaction to all of this was........

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE IS FINALLY GETTING MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I always told Pachu.. that i hope he gets married soon... cuz he's 31!! so he's finally getting married!!!!!

I am soooooo happy for him!!.. yes.. he's the hottest guy.. and shes like okay i guess.. but they're in love!! All that counts!!! Her looks like heh!!!!..... not the greatest!! but...... he's happy i am happy!πŸ˜ƒ

He will always be my Dk jaanu no matter what!!!!!!!!!!!!!.. i will still love him the way i do now!!! and nothing will change about that!!!!!!!😳

Hope He has a a happy life.... and she better not do anything bad cuz he's a really sweet guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All the best ASHISH......................!!!
πŸ‘πŸΌ!

p.s. does that mean there will be less romantic scenes between Dk & Disha?? Now they both married?πŸ˜•

Guli Jaanu I say that was really well said πŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒ
Even I am happy his getting married afterall his 31. πŸ˜ƒ
yaa...nice say jaanu!!

it was my farz to inform u yaar!!😳

n, no its not "April Fools" joke!

Thnk god 4 that!

****phew****