Sindoor Tere Naam Ka
Sindoor Tere Naam Ka

Sindoor prediction!! (Page 3)

LoranMaddiLee Goldie
LoranMaddiLee
LoranMaddiLee

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 7:21am | IP Logged

I think (i might b rong and i hope i m)

Vedika might Create a hateful place for her in ppolz heartCry... (i hope not) and then she finds out that the doctor was rong sumhow and she will not turn mad again... because goodness i mean in Sindoor its alwayz her and her getting mad by either a lie lik karan and Sundari and etc... and then she tires to go bac to the family but ppolz dunt understand her or sumthing...Cry

wat do u think

or mayb in the meantime Dhruv marries AlishaDead... if that happenes imma hate AlishaAngry... cuz Vedika said Alisha should get her "ritefull" place... UGH! i hope they dunt MARRy....Confused

What do u guys think will happen?Ouch

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 7:26am | IP Logged
yh thts wot i wz finkin...mayb summut lyk wot happened in reth lyk jia crwated nafrat n wen she found out it wz all a lie she cme bk 2 pandey parivaar...but in sindoor i fink mayb a new character myt b introduced..sum guy n he will b vedika's frend...and vedika will create nafrat 4 er in every1's hearts includin dhruvs by pretendin ders summut between vedika n tht new character...dhruv will start hatin er...n den vedika will leve da house...she will l8r find out by da doc tht she iz f9 n tht da report wz rong....vedika wud b upset as da day she findz out is da day dhruv n alisha r gtin married...she is upset n jus cries---er frend (new character) will find out da truth n go 2 raizada parivaar wiv da doc n tell em everyfin---all wud b shocked dhruv wud leve alisha n cum runnin 2 vedika---n den dey will reunite n take saath phere agen n den everyfin will b normal...

Go to top