Originally posted by Vandu4ever

Originally posted by lildude13572003

Originally posted by puja265

Originally posted by dinky21

ok kripa reacted....but react in a convincing way!!! all i did was laugh LOL

me 2LOL

me 3LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Cry

vandu sab has rahe hai... aur tum ro rahi ho? kyun?

sana.abraham Goldie
sana.abraham
sana.abraham

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sandy_01

Originally posted by pokadot

Well If I saw sum girl kissing my husband, I'd go wacko too so I really dun blame her.And she does care about Angad and her child.......she refused to that neraj guy but he just dragged her away Angry

mishty wasn't real kissing him lol and yes she doesn't care about her child she got drunk that's so stupid. U wolud never get drunk when u know it will be dangerous for ur childAngryOuch

whos more important?..Angad and the baby or Neeraj?....nobody would be able to drag me away from my significant other at those times (they were having a serious talk)..and then..nobody would be able to provoke me to drink and start a tamasha in public..SPECIALLY when im pregnant...AND Mishty wasn't kissing Angad..she pecked him on his forehead...in a very "IM YOUR GOOD FRIEND, FEEL BETTER" kind of a way...not in a sexual way....so in conclusion...Sandy and the rest... i agree with you 500%..IT IS KRIPAS FAULT/IMMATURITY and well...its pretty typical of her now...so this incident didn't shock me much...just made me laugh..at how the scene was shot

PaRoOoOoOo IF-Sizzlerz
PaRoOoOoOo
PaRoOoOoOo

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
arey Kripa OOOVVVVEEERRRR reacted! mishti likes him not him likes mishti! TRUST! eerr wasn't that kripa's lil word! Angry LOL LOL
Xplicit_Desii IF-Stunnerz
Xplicit_Desii
Xplicit_Desii

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana.abraham

Well If I saw sum girl kissing my husband, I'd go wacko too so I really dun blame her.And she does care about Angad and her child.......she refused to that neraj guy but he just dragged her away Angry

mishty wasn't real kissing him lol and yes she doesn't care about her child she got drunk that's so stupid. U wolud never get drunk when u know it will be dangerous for ur childAngryOuch

whos more important?..Angad and the baby or Neeraj?....nobody would be able to drag me away from my significant other at those times (they were having a serious talk)..and then..nobody would be able to provoke me to drink and start a tamasha in public..SPECIALLY when im pregnant...AND Mishty wasn't kissing Angad..she pecked him on his forehead...in a very "IM YOUR GOOD FRIEND, FEEL BETTER" kind of a way...not in a sexual way....so in conclusion...Sandy and the rest... i agree with you 500%..IT IS KRIPAS FAULT/IMMATURITY and well...its pretty typical of her now...so this incident didn't shock me much...just made me laugh..at how the scene was shot

i so agrre with uBig smile

soni595 IF-Sizzlerz
soni595
soni595

-

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 9:37pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by cutest_angel

Originally posted by mex1

sum1 needs a eye check up LOL she didnt jz touch him she kizzed him too Angry

well she kissed him as a friend n only friend..no more than that! plus she already knows that she's married n she knows that Angad loves Kripa..so i dont think she would like comes between them! she wont make any difference!

- Dharti!

yeah and she only kissed him as a friend then why Kripa is overeacting cauz she knows that Mishty is married now, she knows, and so does Mr. Mittal who was equally uncomfortable by this scenrio between Angad and Mishty.

PrincessClap it's written abosolutely spectacularly!

Princess, I can say the exact same thing about Angad, why is he over reacting, when he sees Kripa with Neeraj? Now don't launch into an explanation, about Angad being Angad, and his thoughts are justified, because if Kripa is insecure and feeling isolated from her own husband's worries, then Angad too, feels insecure about Kripa being with Neeraj and her career? Why is he so insecure about her career? Does he not have self belief in his own talent to prove to the world, that he has not fallen as a rockstar? Also, yes Kripa acted clumsily, and very immaturely, indulging in alcohol in a public place, in an early stage of pregnancy, yet, the leading factor or cause to this whole action taken by her, was Angad being with Mishty, sharing his problems with a "friend" who he has hurted  a lot, who sent him a threatening letter before leaving, and loves him a lot and letting her kiss him as friend? To me, that makes no sense, and am sure neither to all those wives out there, who want their husbands to have a proper level one communication with each other. May be, Mishty's intentions are pure, but that is not a sole factor, for Angad to think more comfortable and behave and talk with ease more freely than with Kripa. Also, Angad why has his love faltered for the baby? Yes he has accepted the child, though he seems distant from it more than ever? the mother lied, does the baby change? It was the very same baby he longed for, was joyous about it's arrival, and now the baby's father changes, so love does to? That it not heart logical nor cognitively logical!

Keep smiling...

Love

soalien

Edited by soni595 - 01 April 2006 at 9:39pm
FanofAngad IF-Rockerz
FanofAngad
FanofAngad

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
i think Kripa doesnt trust Angad thats why she is acting so childish....
thats all i can say Big smile
angelsgurl IF-Rockerz
angelsgurl
angelsgurl

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
den y did angad tell somethin tht imp to mishty n nuh kripa? she asked him soo many times even at home but even he had to goot work...
Xplicit_Desii IF-Stunnerz
Xplicit_Desii
Xplicit_Desii

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dinky21

Originally posted by sana.abraham

i so agrre with uBig smile

sana u said..when angad wants to tell her she gets dragged away like a baby by an outsider and then she gets drunk blaming angad that y he doesnt tell her anything..ufffffffff!! some women!!?AngryAngry

seriously this womanAngry

she bahved like a baby i mean whoever wants to take her anywhere she will be ready to goAngry

Go to top