It's all Kripa's fault... - Page 7

Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by dinky21

sana u said..when angad wants to tell her she gets dragged away like a baby by an outsider and then she gets drunk blaming angad that y he doesnt tell her anything..ufffffffff!! some women!!?😑😑

seriously this woman😑

she bahved like a baby i mean whoever wants to take her anywhere she will be ready to go😑

i agree with you. if i saw sum1 kiss my hubby i wud get mad even if they were friend....but i wudnt start drinking. and kripa was pregnant and she was drinking! and if she is 3 months preggy...she shud sorta leave her career for now...
she neeed a big slappp !!i can give her a bg slap with all my pleasure!!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ !!!! i hate her!! that's why i agree with u that it's all her fault!! 😳
Originally posted by soni595

PrincessπŸ‘ it's written abosolutely spectacularly!

Princess, I can say the exact same thing about Angad, why is he over reacting, when he sees Kripa with Neeraj? Now don't launch into an explanation, about Angad being Angad, and his thoughts are justified, because if Kripa is insecure and feeling isolated from her own husband's worries, then Angad too, feels insecure about Kripa being with Neeraj and her career? Why is he so insecure about her career? Does he not have self belief in his own talent to prove to the world, that he has not fallen as a rockstar? Also, yes Kripa acted clumsily, and very immaturely, indulging in alcohol in a public place, in an early stage of pregnancy, yet, the leading factor or cause to this whole action taken by her, was Angad being with Mishty, sharing his problems with a "friend" who he has hurted  a lot, who sent him a threatening letter before leaving, and loves him a lot and letting her kiss him as friend? To me, that makes no sense, and am sure neither to all those wives out there, who want their husbands to have a proper level one communication with each other. May be, Mishty's intentions are pure, but that is not a sole factor, for Angad to think more comfortable and behave and talk with ease more freely than with Kripa. Also, Angad why has his love faltered for the baby? Yes he has accepted the child, though he seems distant from it more than ever? the mother lied, does the baby change? It was the very same baby he longed for, was joyous about it's arrival, and now the baby's father changes, so love does to? That it not heart logical nor cognitively logical!

Keep smiling...

Love

soalien

πŸ‘ Well said Soni....

Come on a girl, madly in love finds her hubby being kissed by another woman, who was loving him and may be is loving him, thinks there is distance between her and her husband but does not know the reason for a long time will obivisouly be depressed, it just that Mittal should not have given the drink to her. We know about Kripa's drinking habits, they are always used by the Writers.

What ever Kripa did was just out of insecure love. It was embarrising, she did make a fool out of herself, but there was just one point she was driving behind it, she is a rockstar does not mean she can't have her husband with her.

This is what i think, her is act is justified to an extent, may be Angad should have draged her out immediately.

LOve

Justchill

Yeah... Angad has misbehaved with her in public because of his insecurity and jealousy ....So Kripa's reaction was fair enough... πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜›