Xplicit_Desii
Xplicit_Desii

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by can_gal

Originally posted by Sandy_01

Originally posted by cutest_angel

Originally posted by mex1

sum1 needs a eye check up LOL she didnt jz touch him she kizzed him too Angry

well she kissed him as a friend n only friend..no more than that! plus she already knows that she's married n she knows that Angad loves Kripa..so i dont think she would like comes between them! she wont make any difference!

- Dharti!

yeah and she only kissed him as a friend then why Kripa is overeacting cauz she knows that Mishty is married now

u repeated same thing!AngryLOL look at blue!

lolz i know i did cauz i agrre with DaruAngryLOL

Vandu4ever IF-Stunnerz
Vandu4ever
Vandu4ever

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 12:08am | IP Logged
its all Angadz fault Angry Angry

pehle to wo Kripa ke sath hospital nahin gaya, he promised Krips dat he'll come with her for check up, he didnt go Angry Cry Cry

& then he knows dat Kripa dunn like 2 c him with Misty, phir bhi Angad-Misty ko ek dusre ke itne kareeb jane kya jururat hai Angry

& Angad hides everything from Krips and blames her dat she just care about her career but Krips dunn care for career but she cares for Angadz family.......
Filmi_Samy IF-Rockerz
Filmi_Samy
Filmi_Samy

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Vandu itna ghussaaaLOLLOL
swordfishh IF-Dazzler
swordfishh
swordfishh

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sandy_01

I really didn't like what Kripa did today. Mishty touched Angad and she start drinking lolz that's so dumb. Kripa grow up and i really think this time it's Kripa's fault.

She doesn't have time for Angad. The most important thing for her is her career not her child or husbandOuch

You haven't offended anyone.... But I beg to differ....

I think its Angad who is being childish.... Kripa did the show and all just to save Angad's family from financial crisis... It is Angad who started neglecting Kripa when he got the new job... Kripa waited for him patiently....

Now when Neeraj just took her away for a few minutes Angad starts complaining about her lack of time.... What has he been doing all these days?? he has been royally ignoring her... Hiding stuff from her... Angad has DOUBLE STANDARDS... He thinks he can do anything because he is a MAN and Kripa cannot because she is a WOMAN....

Remember when he overeacted when he saw the MMS clip of KP hugging?? What about all the roo rooing that he does with Mishti?

vivaviva IF-Dazzler
vivaviva
vivaviva

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 12:26am | IP Logged
kripa needs to attend bollyward award functions.......lot of kissing there......what's wrong in kissing on ur head or even giving a friendly peck on the cheeks......this woman will never learn...she always distrusts angad and angad the fool he is.....always forgives her for all her faults.
swordfishh IF-Dazzler
swordfishh
swordfishh

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Kissing someone at a formal awards show... And kissing the girl you had an affair with in a corner...When you are supposed to be with your wife...Is not the same thing... Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
vivaviva IF-Dazzler
vivaviva
vivaviva

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 12:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by swordfishh

Kissing someone at a formal awards show... And kissing the girl you had an affair with in a corner...When you are supposed to be with your wife...Is not the same thing... Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

he never had an affair with mishty....and kripa is well aware of it.they need to trust each other most importantly.

swordfishh IF-Dazzler
swordfishh
swordfishh

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Yeah he never had an affair with her as in there was no love and such feelings involved.... Yet he was involved with her...If it were someother girl...Kripa would not have reacted that way...
The fact that he could get so cozy with Mishti after all that happened between them disturbed Kripa... Big smile

Go to top