India-Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

It's all Kripa's fault... (Page 2)

PaRoOoOoOo IF-Sizzlerz
PaRoOoOoOo
PaRoOoOoOo

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 6:46pm | IP Logged

yah it was that neeraj haha u seen 1 one of my post i put if she had women powers while pushign a mna like angad away y couldn't she get her hand from neeraj sharma!ConfusedLOLLOLwomen powerrs ol me laufing too much agen!LOL

Originally posted by Sandy_01

seriously Seetu when that boy dunno his name who took Kripa away could'nt she say that she can't go she just went with him Angry Angry Angry

Scarlet_Glow IF-Rockerz
Scarlet_Glow
Scarlet_Glow

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 6:50pm | IP Logged

well..before i say anything..let me t hink abt it for a min..! LOL

ok, Kripa..wht i didnt liked abt her today was that she got drunk! i think she should know better then to get jealous n then get drunk. now i m sure this will do a great damage to the baby! Ouch

n as for Kripa's career getting between Angad n her...well i dont think Kripa can help it...cuz even today she said 'No' to Niraj for like 2 times, but he still took her forcefully by her hand! so i dont tihnk its her fault! i think its all Niraj's fault...cuz before he handt come in IF, everything was fine...n now i think he's coming between Angad n Kripa's personnal life! Angry

well thats wht i think! Smile

- Dharti!

Scarlet_Glow IF-Rockerz
Scarlet_Glow
Scarlet_Glow

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 6:51pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by can_gal

I would get drunk too! LOL Its funnnnnnnn! LOL

well then let me call 911...i m sure u'll need help after getting drunk! Wink LOL LOL

koolgirl88 Goldie
koolgirl88
koolgirl88

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
I disagree completely. It was equally Angad's fault as well. Just because someone took Kripa away for two seconds, doesn't mean that he has to start crying like a baby. I blame him equally as well. I think many people here just tend to support Angad, and they don't see both sides of the story.

Great post btw!

~Sunita~
Xplicit_Desii IF-Stunnerz
Xplicit_Desii
Xplicit_Desii

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sateera_angad

yah it was that neeraj haha u seen 1 one of my post i put if she had women powers while pushign a mna like angad away y couldn't she get her hand from neeraj sharma!ConfusedLOLLOLwomen powerrs ol me laufing too much agen!LOL

seriously Seetu when that boy dunno his name who took Kripa away could'nt she say that she can't go she just went with him Angry Angry Angry

seetu really when she pushed Angad away then why didn't she pish Niraj??LOL

PaRoOoOoOo IF-Sizzlerz
PaRoOoOoOo
PaRoOoOoOo

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 6:59pm | IP Logged

haan egjactly she can push her damn husband but not a paraya mard i feel so abgry at her wanna slap her lol god soo annoyed and y people blaming angu i think he was right! and alwayz have bin hehehe kripa used her women powers at like rong time hello was she drunk beforre or sumthing!LOL

Originally posted by sateera_angad

seetu really when she pushed Angad away then why didn't she pish Niraj??LOL

bollywoodfan IF-Dazzler
bollywoodfan
bollywoodfan

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 7:00pm | IP Logged

I really didn't like what Kripa did today. Mishty touched Angad and she start drinking lolz that's so dumb. Kripa grow up and i really think this time it's Kripa's fault.

She doesn't have time for Angad. The most important thing for her is her career not her child or husbandOuch

She doesn't even care about her child. Because of her mistake she is gonna lose her child. Now Angad even accepted her child so what's the problem??AngryOuch

Kripa is being very childish. Because of her own mistakes she is gonna lose child and i am sure she them will blame it on AngadAngry

That's all i had to say sorry if i offened anyoneOuch

Kripa was perfectly justified in her actions today.
She wants to be there for Angad, but sometimes situations compel her to attend her work first.  But Angad also spends a lot of time working; recent episodes, hes been spending more time at the mittal's company then with Kripa.
She does care for her child but seeing Mishti and Angad so close made her think of her and Angad's relationship at that moment and not the baby's health. 
Kripa is not being childish; she's insecure and worried and why shouldnt she be?  Mishti, who used to love Angad so much, just kissed and hugged him and Angad let her.  I hardly think accepting that with a smile would be every wife's normal reaction.
pokadot Senior Member
pokadot
pokadot

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 7:01pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by koolgirl88

I disagree completely. It was equally Angad's fault as well. Just because someone took Kripa away for two seconds, doesn't mean that he has to start crying like a baby. I blame him equally as well. I think many people here just tend to support Angad, and they don't see both sides of the story.

Great post btw!

~Sunita~

I agree! Embarrassed

Go to top