"I am in shock"- Anu Malik - Page 2

Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by lvariyam

Hey nice try ha... I almost believed it... Anywayz ...u a gr8 fan of Uditji??? I jst luv his singing...😳

Yes I am 😊
Originally posted by priyav

wheres the original link?whats the actual ranking

Priyav I made it from scratch 😆
Originally posted by Dancnballa23

😆

good one Dancnballa23👏
Originally posted by Anjali.Nair

good one Dancnballa23👏

Thank you Anjali Nairji 😊. 

Yes I am 😊

It is the first time I am chatting 2 someone who likes Uditji... Nice 2 chat with u....😳...

It is the first time I am chatting 2 someone who likes Uditji... Nice 2 chat with u....😳...

Really? Kewl. Nice to chat with you too.  I know there are more fans of him on the forums somewhere😊
  Edited by Dancnballa23 - 18 years ago

Really? Kewl. Nice to chat with you too.  I know there are more fans of him on the forums somewhere😊

I have seen a lot of Sonu nigam fans...but no Uditji fans... I jst luv his voice...it is so different from all the singers in the film fraternity... Brilliant!!!

I have seen a lot of Sonu nigam fans...but no Uditji fans... I jst luv his voice...it is so different from all the singers in the film fraternity... Brilliant!!!

You read my mind.....you are right!  His voice has this special magic.  It's the perfect voice for a hero.  It's such a unique voice!  It's manly, sugar-coated, I could go on and on.  I could hear him all day😉  Maybe we should start a Uditji fanclub in the Music forum😊

Edited by Dancnballa23 - 18 years ago

You read my mind.....you are right!  His voice has this special magic.  It's the perfect voice for a hero.  It's such a unique voice!  It's manly, sugar-coated, I could go on and on.  I could hear him all day😉  Maybe we should start a Uditji fanclub in the Music forum😊

WOW!!! U r a real sweetheart😊... Finally I found someone with whom I can talk about Udit Narayan😳 and his magical voice... I too can spend a day completely listening to Udit Narayan😛.... Yup that is not a bad Idea...we cud begin a Udit Narayan fan club...