"I am in shock"- Anu Malik

Dancnballa23 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Subhash K Jha

Anu Malik, currently one of the judges in the ever popular reality show Indian Idol, is in denial on the current standings of the final three contestants.  One of the finalists, Anuj Sharma, who according to the judges has not been performing consistantly throughout the galas, currently obtains the highest votes at 37.27%.  The other two finalists, Sandeep Acharya and Bachan Jr. Karunya, hold 33.53% and 29.2%, respectively.  When asked Anu Malik his opinion on the current standings, he was suprised, "I am in shock.  All I can say is that the standard of Indian Idol is decreasing day by day", he replied.  The other two judges, Sonu Nigam and Farah Khan, refused to comment on the current standings.  The final results will be declared April 4th.

(Courtesy: Mumbaimirror.com)

This is the last time I am watching Indian Idol.......😭

April Fools Everyone!😆 Have a nice day!!  I just fabricated this article myself hehe...GO KARUNYA!!
Edited by Dancnballa23 - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VAGURL thumbnail
Well I'm happy atleast Sandeeep has 33.53%..second highest votes!Edited by VAGURL - 18 years ago
noname01 thumbnail
...he said april fool's

I guess people didn't read up to the bottom 😆
Knicks420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Desh ki izat mitti mein miladi. 😆
Dancnballa23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonyaee

It might end up being true! 😛

I hope not! 😲😉
princessno.1 thumbnail
thank god it's not true... I was alomst to cry 😭 Edited by princessno.1 - 18 years ago
rosho thumbnail
It would be awesome if it was true! the entire rickshaw walla clan of india is pining for Anuj. They see their new idol in him after Sir Altaf Raja.
priyav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wheres the original link?whats the actual ranking
rosho thumbnail
Anuj is definitely leading. MARK THESE WORDS. HE IS DEFINITELY IN TOP 2. SANDEEP IS MOST LIKELY TO GET KNOCKED OUT.
srk_kadz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dancnballa23

I hope not! 😲😉

Hey nice try ha... I almost believed it... Anywayz ...u a gr8 fan of Uditji??? I jst luv his singing...😳