Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

   
Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Salman a bigger jerk than Sid and SKY (Page 6)

nishu786 IF-Sizzlerz
nishu786
nishu786

Joined: 01 December 2009
Posts: 11665

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fire_gun

Originally posted by nishu786

salman was at his best yesterday...i m not going to debate on whether salman was right or wrong for bashing housemates...i just wanna say that what salman said to all of them was very much required...

i und fighting,plotting & bitching happens every season...but this season fights & arguments were very repeitive...they just fight for the sake of fighting...

i liked yesterday's episode...for me it was best episode of this season. Smile
salman is host of show not viewer Ouch he was behaving like viewer like pinpointing that was right or wrong without giving them full chance to explain itOuch ..salman gone far aheadConfused

so what's wrong if he questions them as viewer...he is host of show but  he has all right to question them as viewer...he might have seen few episodes.

if he gave them chance to explain then they will give many explanation to justify their stupid acts...

sky justifies his acts by saying he is joking & few housemates don't und his jokes
sid  will say sky targets him all time
PM will say "mein yahan sabko sudharne aayi hoon"
juhi will say "mein to jo sach bolta hai uske sath hoti hoon...for her it means sky baba
Amar will say i only react when others react

they will give their stupid justification...i personally liked what salman said to everyone.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tj_mumanns123cocaoTheBigTamashaprerna4rishav

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz
prerna4rishav
prerna4rishav

Joined: 12 February 2006
Posts: 27975

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
It was proved time and again that if the hosts try to tell Sky politely that he is wrong, he wont accept it and he would walk away..

Hence, Sallu, like a KING, entered the house to reprimand him and if he wants to leave, Sallu could take him out with him Thumbs Up

Sallu the ROCKSTAR !!! Party

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tj_mumanns123VAZ2011TheBigTamashanishu786

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Joined: 05 December 2006
Posts: 26542

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishu786

Originally posted by fire_gun

Originally posted by nishu786

salman was at his best yesterday...i m not going to debate on whether salman was right or wrong for bashing housemates...i just wanna say that what salman said to all of them was very much required...

i und fighting,plotting & bitching happens every season...but this season fights & arguments were very repeitive...they just fight for the sake of fighting...

i liked yesterday's episode...for me it was best episode of this season. Smile
salman is host of show not viewer Ouch he was behaving like viewer like pinpointing that was right or wrong without giving them full chance to explain itOuch ..salman gone far aheadConfused

so what's wrong if he questions them as viewer...he is host of show but  he has all right to question them as viewer...he might have seen few episodes.----  no dear thats the difference between host and viewer that host tell them indirectly and question them and give time to explain it like sanjay do..salman was pinpointing every thing ...if he is host he should behave like oneOuch..he was insulting themOuch

if he gave them chance to explain then they will give many explanation to justify their stupid acts...

sky justifies his acts by saying he is joking & few housemates don't und his jokes-----
sid  will say sky targets him all time
PM will say "mein yahan sabko sudharne aayi hoon"
juhi will say "mein to jo sach bolta hai uske sath hoti hoon...for her it means sky baba
Amar will say i only react when others react

they will give their stupid justification...i personally liked what salman said to everyone

u have to bear it all these stupid justification when u r host ..there r many ways to grill people ..didn;t salman did it season4Ouch..then why goes in insulted them..  .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xyetsarasingh86

VAZ2011 Goldie
VAZ2011
VAZ2011

Joined: 04 November 2011
Posts: 1259

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
I dont understand that hatred is for Salman as a person, as a host or as a person who has enough respect and maturity to go inside the house and straighten out a little madness???

I had mixed feelings about Salman, obviously due to him being in news for all the wrong reasons though I always found him entertaining as actor.

In last season of koffee with Karan, I noticed everyone almost everyone even people from no his "called called friend circle" said he is the ultimate khan of the bollywood as he is your friend till the end and will never ever hurt anyone intentionally. He is too sensitive and mostly goes by his heart not by mind. It made me think why is he liked so much if he were the person he is made out to be...We all need to be little more open about him.

Instead of now bashing Salman we should stick to the BB! He did absolutely right thing..

Also I guess even if he was not the host of the show, and still he wanted to get into the house and do what he did yesterday, who would have stopped him??????Love him!


Edited by VAZ2011 - 18 December 2011 at 9:35am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anns123TheBigTamashanishu786prerna4rishav

nishu786 IF-Sizzlerz
nishu786
nishu786

Joined: 01 December 2009
Posts: 11665

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fire_gun

u have to bear it all these stupid justification when u r host ..there r many ways to grill people ..didn;t salman did it season4Ouch..then why goes in insulted them..  .


you r contradicting ur statements...he was asking them questions as a viewer,not just as host...

he just said them what majority of viewers wanted to say them...


prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz
prerna4rishav
prerna4rishav

Joined: 12 February 2006
Posts: 27975

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VAZ2011

I dont understand that hatred is for Salman as a person, as a host or as a person who has enough respect and maturity to go inside the house and straighten out a little madness???

I had mixed feelings about Salman, obviously due to him being in news for all the wrong reasons though I always found him entertaining as actor.

In last season of koffee with Karan, I noticed everyone almost everyone even people from no his "called called friend circle" said he is the ultimate khan of the bollywood as he is your friend till the end and will never ever hurt anyone intentionally. He is too sensitive and mostly goes by his heart not by mind. It made me think why is he liked so much if he were the person he is made out to be...We all need to be little more open about him.

Instead of now bashing Salman we should stick to the BB! He did absolutely right thing..

Also I guess even if he was not the host of the show, and still he wanted to get into the house and do what he did yesterday, who would have stopped him??????Love him!


Hey regarding Salman, even my journey has been more or less the same Star

Previously, being an SRK fan, I used to hate Salman specially for those controversies and those bad things.. But once I saw him in KWK and other interviews, and other B-stars comments on him, I was hooked to check a bit more on him EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Just few days back I found out, he donates his bone marrow for cancer patients kind of regularly.. twice a year.. What an AMAZING thing to do !Clap

He has changed himself completely.. And LOVE him for this now Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shayadVAZ2011nishu786

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Joined: 05 December 2006
Posts: 26542

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishu786

Originally posted by fire_gun

u have to bear it all these stupid justification when u r host ..there r many ways to grill people ..didn;t salman did it season4Ouch..then why goes in insulted them..  .


you r contradicting ur statements...he was asking them questions as a viewer,not just as host...

he just said them what majority of viewers wanted to say them...

 
thats the thing we r saying that he is hostOuch so he should have behave  like one...there was no need to behave like viewer and insult themOuch and disturb the dynamics of house now these people will behave more artificially  after this bashingConfused and most of the time he was talking abt his viewsOuch


Edited by fire_gun - 18 December 2011 at 9:45am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetychooraffuchakkarboondeinsarasingh86MithiBaniTony_StraK786

CunningLinguist IF-Sizzlerz

Joined: 29 November 2009
Posts: 10888

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetychooxyetTashu_US

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Salman Khan

2 3

Author: lonely14   Replies: 16   Views: 1840

lonely14 16 1840 18 December 2011 at 9:52pm by bristi04
Salman might get angry with sky, he dont knw this

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13

Author: sahilmittal   Replies: 99   Views: 7871

sahilmittal 99 7871 09 December 2011 at 12:57am by sahilmittal
Pooja Bedi Slams Salman for Backing Mahek!

2 3

Author: The-Voice   Replies: 19   Views: 2625

The-Voice 19 2625 05 December 2011 at 1:38pm by Soapaddiction11
problem kya hai mere salman se!!!

Author: SalluTheUllu   Replies: 9   Views: 880

SalluTheUllu 9 880 05 December 2011 at 6:14am by Unconventional

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5 Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index