Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Salman a bigger jerk than Sid and SKY (Page 11)

TheDilettante IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

karti Goldie
karti
karti

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Agree. Salman's actions were totally uncalled for.
He is just a host and should not cross his lines.
Why was he so pissed off, its surely not beacuse of fights. Just because his favourite is out of the show he can go and threaten everyone else.
What rubbish.

HashiBoo IF-Sizzlerz
HashiBoo
HashiBoo

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheDilettante

Originally posted by raffuchakkar

^raffuchakkar: The whole thing is that ke bhaiya sabse bada TRPs/entertainment. I liked Salman baand bajoying everyone and the discussions it ensued on this forum and everywhere.

most of the contestants for next season will be not interested to participate if salman ungli the show
and check the trp's of recent  shows after PM left and there are no fights
the main probelm is there are no politicians this season and no comedy at all in the tasks
BB for next season will be named has astha channelWink

Well! every season we have similar discussions. Nothing changes. I'm looking forward to next season too. This Saturday was one of the best episodes of this season.

100% agree.. well required dose was given... I was laughing when Juhi tried to act as a baby ...She hardly stop sky when he was fighting. and then after the fight she indirectly accepts what he has done was right.. But when salman came she changes her seat also lol

And i loved andrew.. he has shown PM that how irritate she was :) I dont hate PM. But sometimes she is beyond her limits which is really irritates ..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

leo4everTheDilettante

raffuchakkar Goldie
raffuchakkar
raffuchakkar

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged

Originally posted by raffuchakkar

Well! every season we have similar discussions. Nothing changes. I'm looking forward to next season too. This Saturday was one of the best episodes of this season.

this saturday was one of the worst episodes of stupidity of the so called creative heads of colors
and this saturday will be rememebred as the beginning of the end of big boss
this saturday episode is the worst of all the seasons WinkWinkWink for mere stupidity of a host to mess up a successful running show 

The Great  Raffuchakkarian Prophecy?LOL
LOL

you can call whatever prophecy i do not care but here are the facts which no one can deny even the channel ones
it is already gone down in TRP's this season after PM left now if SKY and SID leaves no one even has anything to discuss
who will discuss here what juhi is doing eating and sleeping and what rageswari (if she is not kicked out before ) and bimbo sunny talking in tuti phuti hindi
and who would have watched sach ki devi mehak (aka sallu ki chamci)

ask yourself these questions before questions the phophecy
MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged

I'm the last person to support Salman Khan on anything. Despite his blockbusters I still believe he can't act to save his life. But...but yesterday I loved his entry in the BB house and comments on everyone.

Why should hosts be fence-sitters? They should give their opinion too. It's all entertainment.

Maya, this show requires the host to be a fence-sitter. The idea of the show is such. 13 ppl locked in a house behaving like they see fit, with no contact or news from the outside world...except subtle hints maybe. If it was a talk show, the host can say whatever...give out his/her opinions while chatting with the guest. But the format of BB is not so. Sallugiri nahin chalegi!! LOL

But yeah...I do think they did it all for TRPs...dwindling TRPs made them air fights and the same made them ask Sallu to enter and do his dadagiri in there. This season BB seems like a lost cause. 13 contestants in...followed by a Amar..then Sid..then Sky..then Sunny...What the eff!! Sleepy Sleepy I didn't enjoy it as much this year coz I never really liked any contestant and that has never happened in the previous seasons. Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

raffuchakkarboondeinfire_gun

raffuchakkar Goldie
raffuchakkar
raffuchakkar

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MithiBani

I'm the last person to support Salman Khan on anything. Despite his blockbusters I still believe he can't act to save his life. But...but yesterday I loved his entry in the BB house and comments on everyone.

Why should hosts be fence-sitters? They should give their opinion too. It's all entertainment.

Maya, this show requires the host to be a fence-sitter. The idea of the show is such. 13 ppl locked in a house behaving like they see fit, with no contact or news from the outside world...except subtle hints maybe. If it was a talk show, the host can say whatever...give out his/her opinions while chatting with the guest. But the format of BB is not so. Sallugiri nahin chalegi!! LOL

But yeah...I do think they did it all for TRPs...dwindling TRPs made them air fights and the same made them ask Sallu to enter and do his dadagiri in there. This season BB seems like a lost cause. 13 contestants in...followed by a Amar..then Sid..then Sky..then Sunny...What the eff!! Sleepy Sleepy I didn't enjoy it as much this year coz I never really liked any contestant and that has never happened in the previous seasons. Confused

MB that is what i am trying to say to this maya memsaab
now if we read the synposis the contestants are not interested to even dance to the morning music and they are not even insterested to do the tasks properly contestants are the ones who make the show watchable or not  and this bull crap of a celebrity going inside into big brother USA or UK will not happen assume if salman like brad pitt who is hosting the show of big brother USA goes inside and gives a lecture how to behave you know the contestants will give it to brad on his face go F$$k u r self and it is none of his business this crap happen in only in india where the dim wit heros are demi gods

LOL @bold

this season i also felt like no one is worth to support i started liking PM initially but she has no brain to play the game like politics
this is the only show i watch in indian TV and salman is hell bent to make it astha channel which is really frustating me Angry
Gnarly_Quinn Senior Member
Gnarly_Quinn
Gnarly_Quinn

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
It was almost funny the way Salman was trying to behave like a Kindergarten teacher. he couldn't have any impact on sky (i think sanjay had more impact on him than that) and he said many a things to Pooja, Amar and Sky but when it came to Sid, the biggest wuss cum shemale, he almost turned into a sage. Shame on him, but even more on Endemol for such a failure of the show Thumbs Down

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

raffuchakkar

Lallan-Top IF-Rockerz

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top