Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nishu786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: fire_gun

u have to bear it all these stupid justification when u r host ..there r many ways to grill people ..didn;t salman did it season4..then why goes in insulted them..  .

you r contradicting ur statements...he was asking them questions as a viewer,not just as host...

he just said them what majority of viewers wanted to say them...

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: VAZ2011

I dont understand that hatred is for Salman as a person, as a host or as a person who has enough respect and maturity to go inside the house and straighten out a little madness???

I had mixed feelings about Salman, obviously due to him being in news for all the wrong reasons though I always found him entertaining as actor.

In last season of koffee with Karan, I noticed everyone almost everyone even people from no his "called called friend circle" said he is the ultimate khan of the bollywood as he is your friend till the end and will never ever hurt anyone intentionally. He is too sensitive and mostly goes by his heart not by mind. It made me think why is he liked so much if he were the person he is made out to be...We all need to be little more open about him.

Instead of now bashing Salman we should stick to the BB! He did absolutely right thing..

Also I guess even if he was not the host of the show, and still he wanted to get into the house and do what he did yesterday, who would have stopped him??????Love him!

Hey regarding Salman, even my journey has been more or less the same ⭐️

Previously, being an SRK fan, I used to hate Salman specially for those controversies and those bad things.. But once I saw him in KWK and other interviews, and other B-stars comments on him, I was hooked to check a bit more on him 😳😳

Just few days back I found out, he donates his bone marrow for cancer patients kind of regularly.. twice a year.. What an AMAZING thing to do !πŸ‘

He has changed himself completely.. And LOVE him for this now πŸ˜ƒ
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: nishu786

you r contradicting ur statements...he was asking them questions as a viewer,not just as host...

he just said them what majority of viewers wanted to say them...

thats the thing we r saying that he is host so he should have behave  like one...there was no need to behave like viewer and insult them and disturb the dynamics of house now these people will behave more artificially  after this bashingπŸ˜• and most of the time he was talking abt his views
Edited by fire_gun - 12 years ago

I dont understand that hatred is for Salman as a person, as a host or as a person who has enough respect and maturity to go inside the house and straighten out a little madness???

I had mixed feelings about Salman, obviously due to him being in news for all the wrong reasons though I always found him entertaining as actor.

In last season of koffee with Karan, I noticed everyone almost everyone even people from no his "called called friend circle" said he is the ultimate khan of the bollywood as he is your friend till the end and will never ever hurt anyone intentionally. He is too sensitive and mostly goes by his heart not by mind. It made me think why is he liked so much if he were the person he is made out to be...We all need to be little more open about him.

Instead of now bashing Salman we should stick to the BB! He did absolutely right thing..

Also I guess even if he was not the host of the show, and still he wanted to get into the house and do what he did yesterday, who would have stopped him??????Love him!

People dislike him because he is a horrible person, giving charity doesn't automatically make you a "great" person, so let's not use that as an excuse to whitewash his sins/crimes.

He is disliked, because of some of the following:

- Getting drunk and running people over with his car, and killing one person in the process.
- Physically and emotionally assaulting his ex-girlfriends.
- Connections with the underworld
- Blackbuck case.
- Calling up fellow actors and threatening them with violence.
- Beating people up in the clubs. etc

Hardly the characteristics of a "good" person, and he has no credibility to admonish others for their bad behaviour, when he has not paid for his list of crimes.  His job as a host is not to interfere with the affairs of the house, what he did was not right.
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Speaking for myself...I don't hate him at all. Neither do I love him. Liked his 'Dabangg' and 'tere Naam'. Even like his hosting skills at times. My problem is that he is a biased host. And copy pasting from another thread...and a host has no business being biased. It's not abt being the right or wrong man. It's abt being a host and staying within limits. BB knows very well how to control these contestants...a punsihment, a demeaning task...they can make them do anything to punish them. Dwindling TRPs made them highlight the fights and the same led to Sallu going in there and insulting these ppl. All a game of TRPs.

The housemates...voh Salman ka diya hua khaate hain kya jo us-se beizzati bardasht karein? And who is Sallu to talk like he is talking for the whole country? Kisne numainda banaya isko? We might think and believe Amar is spineless(And I do!! 😳) but now the poor guy will be remembered for being branded such coz Sallu called him so. And what's his fault? He entered a reality show to earn some moolah and played a game like he thought fit. Not his fault. Let us, the viewer, call him every name in the book but why get him branded so by a superstar? Not done.
Edited by MithiBani - 12 years ago
VAZ2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Hey regarding Salman, even my journey has been more or less the same ⭐️

Previously, being an SRK fan, I used to hate Salman specially for those controversies and those bad things.. But once I saw him in KWK and other interviews, and other B-stars comments on him, I was hooked to check a bit more on him 😳😳

Just few days back I found out, he donates his bone marrow for cancer patients kind of regularly.. twice a year.. What an AMAZING thing to do !πŸ‘

He has changed himself completely.. And LOVE him for this now πŸ˜ƒ

Exactly. People comparing him with criminals, I mean there is a difference between a well planned crime and something happening on the spur of the moment. Who knows what weight he carries on his conscience?? He is doing good to society now and saving so many lives. What makes us judge of anybody's character, May not turning into murder but did we not do anything wrong with anyone ever? 
Everyone deserves a second chance. So does he! IMO his only crime is his being passionate about his work, his Gfs and his friends and family!
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: MithiBani

Speaking for myself...I don't hate him at all. Neither do I love him. Liked his 'Dabangg' and 'tere Naam'. Even like his hosting skills at times. My problem is that he is a biased host. And copy pasting from another thread...and a host has no business being biased. It's not abt being the right or wrong man. It's abt being a host and staying within limits. BB knows very well how to control these contestants...a punsihment, a demeaning task...they can make them do anything to punish them. Dwindling TRPs made them highlight the fights and the same led to Sallu going in there and insulting these ppl. All a game of TRPs.

The housemates...voh Salman ka diya hua khaate hain kya jo us-se beizzati bardasht karein? And who is Sallu to talk like he is talking for the whole country? Kisne numainda banaya isko? We might think and believe Amar is spineless(And I do!! 😳) but now the poor guy will be remembered for being branded such coz Sallu called him so. And what's his fault? He entered a reality show to earn some moolah and played a game like he thought fit. Not his fault. Let us, the viewer, call him every name in the book but why get him branded so by a superstar? Not done.

fully agreed😊
Indianbigb thumbnail
Two rights still do not make a wrong right.Salman's brattish behaviour leaves much to be desired.His good deeds in no way give him the license to behave like a bully.Shame on him.And all this for Mehak? You need to give this a hard think Sallu!

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
People see that he has beaten his GF's up.. But they ignore that he only gives them the gateway to the industry..

It's true that 1 mistake / bad thing overshadows 100 good things about a human being.. 😡 Everyone deserves a second chance.. And Salman in his second chance has proved himself REALLY well ! Bang on ! πŸ‘πŸΌ
aakash1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nishu786

so what's wrong if he questions them as viewer...he is host of show but he has all right to question them as viewer...he might have seen few episodes.

if he gave them chance to explain then they will give many explanation to justify their stupid acts...

sky justifies his acts by saying he is joking & few housemates don't und his jokes
sid will say sky targets him all time
PM will say "mein yahan sabko sudharne aayi hoon"
juhi will say "mein to jo sach bolta hai uske sath hoti hoon...for her it means sky baba
Amar will say i only react when others react

they will give their stupid justification...i personally liked what salman said to everyone.

do u want to see people's real personality in a reality show or do u want to see scared people acting nice?? If they want the participants to behave in a certain way then they better give them a script and stop calling it a reality show.. Fights and abuses are part of people's personality and it comes out automatically when living in the same place for 3 months..That does not mean the host has to talk down upon them and insult them..
Everyone knew Sky was a trouble maker.. if they wanted less fight and abuses they could have brought someone else.. why bring in a trouble maker in the first place and then insult him.. Do they expect Sky to be like Rageshwori??