Salman a bigger jerk than Sid and SKY - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by sarasingh86

@ adieus50 - Seriously WHO  is salman to give these lessons to contestants. Its BB's responsibility to reprimand them when they do something wrong or something which they think public is not liking? Who is salman. And isn't it the rule that there should be no information passed from outside world to housemates. What is happening in this season??? I haven't seen any host in any seasons doing that? BB is like dead in this season. Infact they are deliberatey letting them fight n grabbing TRPs  and encouraging them to behave like this and finally when salman feels like he comes in and discourage them. How can they play their natural game if  they are scared of verdict of salman every Saturday. This is pathetic no rule nothing just salman is boss.

yes completely agree with you sarasingh
this season is messed up mainly because there lot of selective pravachans by the host
and not allowing contestants to play freely
salman bashing sid in sid and mehak fight was wrong
i really do not care who is right or wrong in the fight but a host taking sides in the fight is unacceptable
if salman wants to run the show like this than freaking start a new show but for god sake do not screw the big boss show since this is the only show i watch on India TV
Originally posted by raffuchakkar

anshul mia
you are the biggest ruplai panka in the world
i do not think anyone likes her you more than you do πŸ‘
thank you... 😊

Itni shiddat se chaha, GHAYEL ne apne zakhmo ko
Ke  bhar jaye zakhm mere,  yeh irada bhi na rahaπŸ˜‰

Originally posted by fire_gun

thank you... 😊

Itni shiddat se chaha, GHAYEL ne apne zakhmo ko
Ke  bhar jaye zakhm mere,  yeh irada bhi na rahaπŸ˜‰

wah re wah ke shayari πŸ˜‰
good one
salman was at his best yesterday...i m not going to debate on whether salman was right or wrong for bashing housemates...i just wanna say that what salman said to all of them was very much required...

i und fighting,plotting & bitching happens every season...but this season fights & arguments were very repeitive...they just fight for the sake of fighting...

i liked yesterday's episode...for me it was best episode of this season. πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by nishu786

salman was at his best yesterday...i m not going to debate on whether salman was right or wrong for bashing housemates...i just wanna say that what salman said to all of them was very much required...

i und fighting,plotting & bitching happens every season...but this season fights & arguments were very repeitive...they just fight for the sake of fighting...

salman is host of show not viewer he was behaving like viewer like pinpointing that was right or wrong without giving them full chance to explain it ..salman gone far aheadπŸ˜•

Sorry I disagree. It was so wrong. The first step was wrong when salman overgrilled  sid. When all those fights were happening, BB should have called them, or given them punishment..which never happened.Talking  about bitching n plotting , why didn't BB nominated or showing video like season 3 to teach them lesson but he never did. Infact that was indirect encouragement of carrying such acts. Then sid was grilled n not word word was uttered to PM, mehak. ...unfair. That was turning point. bz people got scared from salman and sid ofcourse changed his game...then more fights more misunderstandings...And Now salman who disappeared for 2 weeks came back to give his gyan which was less gyan but more of insult to everyone of them. He discouraged them. Now again they will not play their natural game but whatever they will do , they will think about salman n Saturday...plain unfair n partial BB this time
Originally posted by fire_gun

salman is host of show not viewer he was behaving like viewer like pinpointing that was right or wrong without giving them full chance to explain it ..salman gone far aheadπŸ˜•

so what's wrong if he questions them as viewer...he is host of show but  he has all right to question them as viewer...he might have seen few episodes.

if he gave them chance to explain then they will give many explanation to justify their stupid acts...

sky justifies his acts by saying he is joking & few housemates don't und his jokes
sid  will say sky targets him all time
PM will say "mein yahan sabko sudharne aayi hoon"
juhi will say "mein to jo sach bolta hai uske sath hoti hoon...for her it means sky baba
Amar will say i only react when others react

they will give their stupid justification...i personally liked what salman said to everyone.

It was proved time and again that if the hosts try to tell Sky politely that he is wrong, he wont accept it and he would walk away..

Hence, Sallu, like a KING, entered the house to reprimand him and if he wants to leave, Sallu could take him out with him πŸ‘πŸΌ

Sallu the ROCKSTAR !!! πŸ₯³

so what's wrong if he questions them as viewer...he is host of show but  he has all right to question them as viewer...he might have seen few episodes.----  no dear thats the difference between host and viewer that host tell them indirectly and question them and give time to explain it like sanjay do..salman was pinpointing every thing ...if he is host he should behave like one..he was insulting them

if he gave them chance to explain then they will give many explanation to justify their stupid acts...

sky justifies his acts by saying he is joking & few housemates don't und his jokes-----
sid  will say sky targets him all time
PM will say "mein yahan sabko sudharne aayi hoon"
juhi will say "mein to jo sach bolta hai uske sath hoti hoon...for her it means sky baba
Amar will say i only react when others react

they will give their stupid justification...i personally liked what salman said to everyone

u have to bear it all these stupid justification when u r host ..there r many ways to grill people ..didn;t salman did it season4..then why goes in insulted them..  .

I dont understand that hatred is for Salman as a person, as a host or as a person who has enough respect and maturity to go inside the house and straighten out a little madness???

I had mixed feelings about Salman, obviously due to him being in news for all the wrong reasons though I always found him entertaining as actor.

In last season of koffee with Karan, I noticed everyone almost everyone even people from no his "called called friend circle" said he is the ultimate khan of the bollywood as he is your friend till the end and will never ever hurt anyone intentionally. He is too sensitive and mostly goes by his heart not by mind. It made me think why is he liked so much if he were the person he is made out to be...We all need to be little more open about him.

Instead of now bashing Salman we should stick to the BB! He did absolutely right thing..

Also I guess even if he was not the host of the show, and still he wanted to get into the house and do what he did yesterday, who would have stopped him??????Love him!
Edited by VAZ2011 - 12 years ago