Bigg Boss Season 5

Salman a bigger jerk than Sid and SKY - Page 3

leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i feel they can only understand this language and sanay is not able to control them, had it been salman or amitab sky wouldnt have dared to walk of last time. they are behaving like animals and all are assuming that they are this huge star, and fan following. at this time i dont see any one candidate deserving to win so yes it is right that someone gave them a mind to behave otherwise the ratings will keep falling and also might harm the next season .also pls dont have any illusion that salman does whatever he wants the management has a say in it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Well this is completely useless post.
The drama was crossing its limit. They r there to play game that doesn't mean they r free to utter out any stuff. There should be limit of something. They were insulting woman like street dogs and behavior was vulgar. They deserve treatment from salman.
Salman was even host of season 4 but he never interfered over there as they were targeting each other not family members neither they were treating women like garbage.
It was obvious reaction from salman. 
Mia1love thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: raffuchakkar

i really do not care whether SKY is angel or not and i am not his fan
in honesty i am not a fan of any contestant this season 
all these contestants are slugging in day and day out to survive there they are creating fights and doing whatever they are doing is thier business if people like it or not it is upto some people like me like thier fights i would not watch if people in the house like one big happy family like suraj barjatya movies let the contestants do what they is right or wrong we or salman as host should not tell them what they should and how they should behave

salman yesterday showed how big ego he has when he went inside to show that you guys are doing like this and that
i really do not care whether salman's friends and maa does not like the fights in big boss house he can produce a special show for them to please them i do not like to hear sallu's biased opinions
he ignored the mehak natak of telling everyone that SKY is druggie nobody is perfect in this world
perfection is boring 😉

honestly , i personally don't see what was wrong in  giving sky a taste of his Own medicine . that One man has bullied, insulted , degraded, demoralized so many contestants in this show.. its a  Show  , People don't go on to be subjected to such stupidity.  
From Sid, Shraddha, Shonali , Amar , Pooja Mishra, Mahek , He has picked on them .  He has Bullied them ..   From their past to their families to their relationships to bad magic..  all this crap .. 
And as a host.. If Salman got tired of seeing people being bullied and  harassed.. He has an ego problem .. ????
 Even as a viewer i was getting sick and  tired of this High school mentality.  Picking , teasing bullying..  

sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I totally agree with U...This time its not BB but Puppet show where sallu is holding the strings...

raffuchakkar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: RafAholic

Although I never agree with shonamona and disagree with his/her stance, I think it is wrong to send abusive PMs. If you disagree, post your opposing views at the forum. By getting abusive, you are just showing yourself up as intolerant.

sending abusive PM's is not good
I do not understand people when they can criticize losers like SID and SKY but they start behaving like them
my friendly request to the fellow members of IF
whoever has sent the abusive PM's please stop doing this now
this is just a show at the end of day these loser contestants are not our family they are there to make money
we can always agree to to disagree

you said right,
would you like to see those abusive PM's to me?

This content was originally posted by: avni.137

i agree 👍🏼 salman is unnecessarily poking his nose, he is a host & should behave like one.

@ and accumulating his dirty stuffs that annoys me !😡
adieus50 thumbnail

http://www.realbollywood.com/2011/11/bigg-boss-fans-shocked-miffed-salman-khan.html

I just do not like a host crossing the boundaries as a host
salman is killing my favourite reality show in desi television with his bakwas nakras and i see he is bigger jerk and bully than poo bedi and SKy and Sid

i really do not understand how a self respecting person will listen to the crap salman was giving to the contestants they should have walked out they could have said we are playing the game and entertaining people who the F$$k salman to decide whether who likes the show and who likes fights or not Big bad house is famous for fights if he wants to run the show as comedy circus or sooraj bharjatya's films produce them but for heavens sake do not screw the popular show

A HOST SHOULD NOT BE BIASED period

he started to go after Sid to make mehak look good he has no frikking right to abuse another house mate on the show and talk about others aukat he was boasting about his jail period as if has achieved something
SKY should have told him freaking buzz off when he was telling SKY that sanjay will see you outside
what the f$$k is happening here dude
is BB show salman's own show then call it like that and ask his chamchas and chamchis like
mehak and ashmit participate in it
since it is clearly not fair if you piss off salman then you will be kicked out no matter how many people outside likes you

i really did not get why PM just kept quiet when he was bashing her she should have left the show saying that whatever i am doing it is my business (i really hate this chamchagiri of all the contestants)

I repeat the only contestant who did not give a damn and who has the self respect is the
"BUNTY CHOR" ( he was really pissed off and gave a mouthful of galis to salman since salman said bunty the chor and he never mentioned that he was reformed or so)
even he abused sakthi kapoor by saying that i will not invite sakthi to my house big boss is more generous to invite losers like sakthi
sakthi gave a diplomatic answer after coming out that salman should apologize he should have told salman that i do not invite people who kill poor people who sleeps on footpaths and kill animals for joy and abuse the ex-girl friends

if salman is going to finger the show by sending his chamchi mehak again then i will be probably lose interest in the show
i really do not understand why big bad house is becoming like a joke after sallu is hosting

I am sooo glad that finally Sky ot a taste of his own medicine. Salman has been rocking in today's episode !! 

To Sky - Main episode dekhke aaye hoon, tabi to kehe raha hoon 
Aapke jitne dost the, ab woh bhi nahi hai  
And also - I dont find your jokes funny at all 

To Amar - Aapke paas reed ki haddi hai ki nahi? 

Salman - too good today! Hats off 

What does Sky think of himself? He is still arguing with Salman.. He still thinks that he is right.. How can someone live in so much self-ignorance! 

He also gav an indication to juhi dat supporting the wrng prsn during a fight also creates a bad imprssn of urs...<=-P
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@ adieus50 - Seriously WHO  is salman to give these lessons to contestants. Its BB's responsibility to reprimand them when they do something wrong or something which they think public is not liking? Who is salman. And isn't it the rule that there should be no information passed from outside world to housemates. What is happening in this season??? I haven't seen any host in any seasons doing that? BB is like dead in this season. Infact they are deliberatey letting them fight n grabbing TRPs  and encouraging them to behave like this and finally when salman feels like he comes in and discourage them. How can they play their natural game if  they are scared of verdict of salman every Saturday. This is pathetic no rule nothing just salman is boss.
raffuchakkar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mia1love

honestly , i personally don't see what was wrong in  giving sky a taste of his Own medicine . that One man has bullied, insulted , degraded, demoralized so many contestants in this show.. its a  Show  , People don't go on to be subjected to such stupidity.  
From Sid, Shraddha, Shonali , Amar , Pooja Mishra, Mahek , He has picked on them .  He has Bullied them ..   From their past to their families to their relationships to bad magic..  all this crap .. 
And as a host.. If Salman got tired of seeing people being bullied and  harassed.. He has an ego problem .. ????
 Even as a viewer i was getting sick and  tired of this High school mentality.  Picking , teasing bullying..  

every one knows SKY is a bully but he is a contestant if they do not like him the production house chuck him out right now they can not since show which is already boring because of contestants like sunny and juhi and a host like sanju is already boring SKY is the saving grace for them now
or audience if they do not like vote him out but we or the host sallu should not give our expert opinions to SKY how to behave it will create lot of doubts in his mind whether to play the game or not

like you said he bullied everyone there are bullies everywhere in the real world how we tackle them it all depends on us
the contestants could not handle the bullying because they are not either smart and scared that thier reputation will be lost.
they failed in giving it back to SKY when he bullied them that is thier failure
he clearly said this is what i will do if you do not agree with me what will you do unfortunately no one  could stand this guy only dolly bindra could have controlled this bully
i have absolutely no sympathies for PM or SID or amar or shradda or mehak
let us accept the fact the big boss house is a crazy place not every one can survive if they can not just do not cry over accept it but you can not point a finger that you do not bully me to SKY
telling SKy to change his game is insult to SKY's game