General Discussion # 22 - Page 85

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by mallikaBalu

😲 What do you mean? What time did you leave today? what time do you generally leave office astonish?

I started from office at 10:15PM πŸ₯³I generally start from office around 11 πŸ˜†
Good Morning IF. Have a great day.
Good morning everybody!
Today woke up early as usual and sir didn't come at coaching. πŸ˜†
CID Dhoom - Bus Hijack!

At least nine people were killed and dozens hurt when a bus driver in a western Indian city went on a rampage, leaving a trail of smashed cars and crushed pedestrians.

The rogue driver hijacked the bus in a depot and sped down the crowded streets of Pune during rush hour as children headed to school and office employees were on the way to work.

"He just went berserk. He went on ramming whatever vehicles were plying the road," Pune's commissioner of police, Meeran Borwankar, told local television.

"Citizens came forward and literally threw children away from the road. He was in such a dangerous mood.

"Ultimately he was held (by police) but the damage has been tremendous."

An officer in the local police control room said nine people had been killed and 27 injured.

About 40 vehicles were left mangled in the destruction, which left autorickshaws overturned and cars damaged.

"He was a nut case, had completely lost his head. He caused a lot of damage," said the officer, who asked not to be named.

"Most of the damage was to parked taxis, private vehicles, cycles and stalls."

Identified by police as Santosh Mane, the driver was said to be an employee of a local bus operator.

The rampage began as he left the depot, where he reportedly crushed two pedestrians, and came to halt only when members of the public wrestled him from the controls half an hour later when he had rammed into another bus, the officer and reports said.

"Whoever came in his way, he just rammed into them," one witness told NDTV television.

Another said: "I was out jogging, there was a noise, I jumped immediately, that is why I was saved. This is my second life, I would have been dead."

AFP

Hey came to know abuot it just now. He had taken that bus from Swargate Bus depot about an hour before he was nabbed. I wonder was he mad?? The news didnt state if he was drunk but probably he was not according to the information provided.
Edited by pvkd - 12 years ago
Originally posted by visrom

I posted a khooni kaun gotw. Who cares?

Mera to deemag hi nahi chalta aajkal. Office work has made me dumb kya?

I tried solving it  I will give it another try
Wow ... so Dhoom Bus Hijack in reality 😲 ... 

Holiday tomorrow !!! πŸ˜ƒ ... going to meet my niece and spend time with my bachchu 😊 ... and will be back day after !!!
Worse .. a huge session of examinations starting from next week ... My activity will reduce for sometime ... one exam after the other and since the last 2 months .. have to do loads of compilation and prepare my portfolio 
Originally posted by astonish

I started from office at 10:15PM πŸ₯³I generally start from office around 11 πŸ˜†

The hard working career womanπŸ˜‰
@nanda-
🀣
I am The most confused stupid women
Arre Nanda Asto jii ka dil dimaag kaam mein hi laga rehta hai !!!

From the Haila girl !! I rename her as Miss. Workaholic of IF πŸ˜›