CID

India-Forums

   
CID
CID

General Discussion # 22 (Page 26)

visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Joined: 26 November 2009
Posts: 31329

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged
This is a Gen discussion thread and anything under the sun can be discussed, as long as it doesn't turn into a series of 'hi's and 'bye's.
 
It's natural that some topics may not interest all and they may feel out of place. Sometimes there maybe 2 parallel discussions going on...like yesterday there was a scene written in the middle of the KTLK discussion and someone didn't get a hang of it. Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NandiniRaizadaa

visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Joined: 26 November 2009
Posts: 31329

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pvkd

Nikhil: Kya? (3 times ROFL waise bhi vo daily soap heroins ko tough competitor hai)
Mere Daya sir par nazar rakhe hue hai????? Shocked
Issey giraftar kar lete hai.
 
You forgot to add the chest beating.LOL
deepikabanerjee IF-Sizzlerz
deepikabanerjee
deepikabanerjee

Joined: 20 June 2010
Posts: 10984

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Yeah..I know...thats why I hardly come to GD..I hardly ever get a hang of what all is going on...but there was a time when dicussions confined to 2 or 3 members was reprimanded..many of us have faced that..Wink..But I guess as times go by we have to learn to adapt...
NandiniRaizadaa IF-Stunnerz
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Joined: 23 October 2010
Posts: 48751

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

This is a Gen discussion thread and anything under the sun can be discussed, as long as it doesn't turn into a series of 'hi's and 'bye's.
 
It's natural that some topics may not interest all and they may feel out of place. Sometimes there maybe 2 parallel discussions going on...like yesterday there was a scene written in the middle of the KTLK discussion and someone didn't get a hang of it. Tongue

Clap
ClapClapClapClapClap

From the viewbie's deskWink

Now I am going to quote every day for the next 10 daya
deepikabanerjee IF-Sizzlerz
deepikabanerjee
deepikabanerjee

Joined: 20 June 2010
Posts: 10984

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Nandini ji...take a peek at your other tab/window...Wink
visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Joined: 26 November 2009
Posts: 31329

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepiika

Yeah..I know...thats why I hardly come to GD..I hardly ever get a hang of what all is going on...but there was a time when dicussions confined to 2 or 3 members was reprimanded..many of us have faced that..Wink..But I guess as times go by we have to learn to adapt...
Ab kya karen...you go to school, so are online for a less duration. People like me who work on the internet need diversion, so we keep posting stuff here with other regular members...and all of a sudden you come in and it's all greek and latin. That's neither your fault nor the others'.
 
That's why when a discussion on Adi sir started here, I made people continue on the Adi-Daya thread...and how it started was the most interesting bit, which many people missed. LOL


Edited by visrom - 28 December 2011 at 1:18am
Daydreaming IF-Dazzler
Daydreaming
Daydreaming

Joined: 30 May 2011
Posts: 3865

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

Originally posted by pvkd

Nikhil: Kya? (3 times ROFL waise bhi vo daily soap heroins ko tough competitor hai)
Mere Daya sir par nazar rakhe hue hai????? Shocked
Issey giraftar kar lete hai.

You forgot to add the chest beating.LOL


Arrey yes.. Sorry Nikhil.. ROFL
Ha Ha Deep, your chest beating part has become integral part of Nikhil's character now ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mallikaBaludeepikabanerjee

deepikabanerjee IF-Sizzlerz
deepikabanerjee
deepikabanerjee

Joined: 20 June 2010
Posts: 10984

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Haan...agar discussion sach mein general ho toh, like on CID or any other show I can join..I am totally a dimwit when it comes to telling something about my daily life or achievements...and also don't know how to ask people further regarding all that...LOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
General Discussions #21

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 145 146

Author: Chiinnu   Replies: 1162   Views: 40281

Chiinnu 1162 40281 19 December 2011 at 12:11am by visrom
General Discussion # 20

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 143 144

Author: Bhavanab   Replies: 1148   Views: 43752

Bhavanab 1148 43752 25 November 2011 at 7:40pm by Bhavanab
General Discussions #19

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: Chiinnu   Replies: 1175   Views: 51922

Chiinnu 1175 51922 01 November 2011 at 8:49am by Bhavanab
General Discussions # 18

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 145 146

Author: Bhavanab   Replies: 1167   Views: 47312

Bhavanab 1167 47312 18 October 2011 at 6:36am by Bhavanab
General Discussions # 17

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: visrom   Replies: 1170   Views: 48816

visrom 1170 48816 03 October 2011 at 9:32am by Athene

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

CID Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index