General Discussion # 22 - Page 101

Posted: 12 years ago
Oh! I forgot about Chikni Chameli! πŸ˜† I haven't heard any other song! Chameli is inspired from a Marathi song. They have just changed the lyrics!
Originally posted by visrom

See Bhav...there's no real harm going with your brother. Its A certificate is for the level of violence and trust me, he's going to enjoy it. [/DIV]

Arre I know but yahaan kayi baar they don't let kids enter the movie halls for an A film ... you've to show an identity too at times that you're above 18 !!

I like chikni chameli song .. I'm a huge fan of the marathi version .. but as such I like a the song a lot ... pehli baar I've genuinely appreciated Katrina .. the way she's danced !! πŸ˜›
I like the other song ... the one with priyanka dancing in the chawl .. forgot the lyrics .. it's a nice fun filled one !!

Anyways back home finally ... and holiday bhi khatam ho gaya ... from next week it'll be a hectic phase for me ... a very hectic one !!

Bhavana, that's really weird. Here if a film is rated A, then it basically means that someone over 18 should be accompanying the people under 18. Then anyone can watch the film. I remember when HP4 came out, it was A rated, so my cousin went along with me. He showed his ID, we got into the theatre, then he slept, while I watched the film. πŸ˜†

Lovely review Visrom...it means u enjoyed the day a lot !!! 
Idhar bhi some theaters agree ... but some don't ... some prefer an identity card !!! For U/A films it's ok if you're accompanied with an adult but for A usually one isn't ... and to be frank my bro is a huge Hrithik fan .. much more than me .. so I'll feel bad if I see the movie and he's unable to !! Though usually kuch na kuch karke ghuss hi jaate hai kayii baar πŸ˜‰
@ Bhavana: Oh I see. Here it's everywhere. The same.
Wow... what a dream... I slept at around 4:30PM and woke up at 8:30PM as my dad called 
Well... The dream was awesome... πŸ˜†

We all were in a bus... πŸ˜† I mean all CID fans... IFn's and so were the trio... πŸ˜³ 

Okie... I am standing on a highway...when a bus comes and stops and I get into the bus... I see... Bhavs... and . I just go and sit with her as if I know her very well πŸ˜†
Then the bust stops and they get in πŸ˜³ We suddenly out of the blue start discussing a case... it a case related to some children and their exams... that some kids were not allowed to write the exams and they were waiting outside the exam hall when something happens(don't remember properly as to what happened)...

The bus stops at a dhaba...everyone is geting down...Bhavs gets down first... and is looking at people who are talking to Daya sir... I get down a little late... while getting down.. I see that Abhi sir is standing at the door holding it so that it doesnt close... I miss a step.. and the next step too... 😳but somehow land up on my legs only πŸ€£ I give an embarrassed look to Abhi sir... and run towards Bhavs.. and tell her... what happened and ask her if they will be thinking how clumsy I am... Daya sir comes there and asks if we are enjoying the trip and we both together in chorus tell yes sir... and look at each other and laugh... and then my dad called and i woke up πŸ˜­
Now i seriously donno.. there were so many people in the bus and as per my info they were all IF CID'ns then why only Bhavs was with me πŸ˜†

🀣 ... superb dream asto πŸ€£πŸ€£
Oh God. Today we had gone out and we are stuck in baaaddd traffic. Our in time is 9 and its alrady 9:20
We had informed the warden but we are gonna be in trouble when we reach... I guess 😡
🀣Superb dream Astonish.