And reading it now I'm tempted to have it too ๐Ÿ˜†
Will have one as soon as I get done with college ๐Ÿ˜›
Waisey I love cold..
Winter is my fav season.
Posted: 12 years ago
Good Afternoon Guys๐Ÿ˜ƒ
How are you all?

oh again food discussion going on๐Ÿ˜†
I always prefer first i mean original flavour..Maggi masala is better than any other maggi for me and also the first kurkure flavour is better than any else๐Ÿ˜›

I toh eat totally plain maggi ... no vegetables nothing ... totally plain .. kabhi kabhi toh I just mix the masala packet in maggi with water and have it as masala soup ๐Ÿ˜† ..
Even I'm going to have a bournville ..
but I love it with vegetable..specially tomato๐Ÿ˜›

I am eating a big Dairy milk fruit and nuts๐Ÿ˜›
Btw .. Paro .. where's SRK vanished ?? I can neither see him in you avi or siggy !!
Even I love plain maggie.. @ Candy, lucky you.. I am in the middle of a very boring off topic lecture..
That too on 1st bench
@Bhavana di,actually i thought for a change..I'll get a good SRK pic till evening.,

@Pinkz,you are at 1st bench and Chatting..great..
I wish i get to college soon๐Ÿ˜›
Hey actually I avoid it. But this lect is verrryyy boring.. So I am chatting. My cell is in my bag which I've kept in my desk with zip opened.. People who are sitting with me in class are also chatting with me.. This is really boring. It was an off lect as our prof is on leave, so a new prof has come for timepass and is lecturing about industrial development in Maharashtra.. And that too very childish kind of things ๐Ÿ˜† It seems that he knows very less about the topic
hehehe,even my cousin who is also a engineering student always chats with me during her lectures and i wonder how she manages to do that๐Ÿ˜†

btw Did you see the new promo?
Hehehe ... I'm a pro in that too Pinkz. ... sitting in the front row and popping in on IF or smsing !!