Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Karna tha hi 😃 ... the point you put forward is so right and justified !!
Minionite thumbnail
Aditi a very interesting read.
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi guys... I am a little busy these days... thus unable to come online.  Might be busy for next one or two weeks too... but will try to come online during the weekends... bubye
Daydreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hiii IF..
I am totally jobless and cashless today 🤣
It was so stupid of me. I realised that I dont even have 5 rs to pay the fine in library but thankfully the due date was of tommorow. So I was saved of that embarrassment. Now I'll have to walk all the way to ATM. 😆
Its really a silly idiotic day.. I've already done many ''so called wierd'' thing today.. Like running in full speed in the corridors and stopping and walking like serious, sincere students when u pass by any classroom or office door.. Running in backward direction (ofcourse my friends were there to guide so that I dont bump into anyone incase someone comes.) 🤣 (THIS IS REAL IDIOTIC) and finally swinging on the hostel main gates.. Oh God.. I think I've gone mad today. No one would believe that I am an engineering student. Seriously, I am totally MAD..

Finally I am back to my senses with the realisation that the DC Machines and assignments are waiting for me.

Have a great day guys.. Will pop in soon 😉
Bhavanab thumbnail
Hahaha .. saare gadbad happen with you pvkd .. though I agree even I enjoy such stuff :P .. mainly swinging at the gates 😆 .. I do that so frequently !!

I visited college after a long time to be given loads of assignment, a documentary to be made on animals and my kids magazine to be finished of and submitted !!
Along with that a good news that I scored highest in all our pre final sems although I studied nothing 😆 ... and the person I have a stiff competition with when it comes to scoring is also my best friend .. so the competiton thing becomes such an enjoyment !!
Daydreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey congratzz Bhavana the topper.. 👏 😃
U've got really interesting stuff to do..
And I've just finished writing one page of my assignments and I am back to IFing and FBing..
Bhavanab thumbnail
Btw ... Wishing all of you A very very Happy Lohri ... time for popcorn,sweets .. and dances near the bonfire !! Lohri is celebrated very nicely here .. and one of the most awaited fests !!
Minionite thumbnail
Good morning IF and frndz.

Happy Lohri to everyone!!!
anonymous7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
gadhadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Bhavanab

Hahaha .. saare gadbad happen with you pvkd .. though I agree even I enjoy such stuff :P .. mainly swinging at the gates 😆 .. I do that so frequently !!

I visited college after a long time to be given loads of assignment, a documentary to be made on animals and my kids magazine to be finished of and submitted !!
Along with that a good news that I scored highest in all our pre final sems although I studied nothing 😆 ... and the person I have a stiff competition with when it comes to scoring is also my best friend .. so the competiton thing becomes such an enjoyment !!

CONGRATS DII...!!!!!👏👏👏