Saat Phere (Saath Phere)

India-Forums

Saat Phere (Saath Phere)
Saat Phere (Saath Phere)

Discussion of the Week - Saloni (Page 2)

khoo IF-Dazzler
khoo
khoo

Posted: 08 April 2006 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
i would give her 10/10; shez taking the role obviously very seriously!! her acting is grre88... shez shows maturity in her role and alwayz makin sacrifices for her family!! probably one of the perfect characters in the drama and ofcourse shez da leading character!! she makes her character looks so real and last but not least, i wouldnt take the role of saloni cuz i know im not that perfect and i don't even have the patience!! i doubt ill be able to act like her!!

Edited by khoo - 08 April 2006 at 3:36pm

glamritz Goldie
glamritz
glamritz

Posted: 11 April 2006 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Hey gk_09 !!

I was wondering tht the discussion of the week topic on Saloni has been on for a pretty long time, infact many Weeks! Do u want to update it to something else? Just a suggestion ! hope u take it!

Take care Smile

~glamourous~
ana16 Groupbie
ana16
ana16

Posted: 11 April 2006 at 9:54am | IP Logged
i would rate her.. 10 out of 10. Tongue because its hard to play a role where u get humiliated alot. where people taunt u all the time. she takes her role seriosly. i think that her playing this role is showing to people that she really mayb went through what Saloni went thru in the show. she plays a good example. i never really thot about if she mite play a good role or not as Saloni. i was just interested in the show more than that. (sry) but later on i knew that she sets a good example.. nd is doing a great job. its hard to act like the girl she is in the show.. meaning.. in real life her skin isnt htat fair. so..its a brave thing to do! props to Rajeshri! nd if i was her.. i would do anything to humiliate kaveri in front of everyone evryday! Evil Smile lol

sry this is so long!

ana16
ana16 Groupbie
ana16
ana16

Posted: 11 April 2006 at 9:55am | IP Logged
i would rate her.. 10 out of 10. Tongue because its hard to play a role where u get humiliated alot. where people taunt u all the time. she takes her role seriosly. i think that her playing this role is showing to people that she really mayb went through what Saloni went thru in the show. she plays a good example. i never really thot about if she mite play a good role or not as Saloni. i was just interested in the show more than that. (sry) but later on i knew that she sets a good example.. nd is doing a great job. its hard to act like the girl she is in the show.. meaning.. in real life her skin isnt htat fair. so..its a brave thing to do! props to Rajeshri! nd if i was her.. i would do anything to humiliate kaveri in front of everyone evryday! Evil Smile lol

sry this is so long!

ana16
ana16 Groupbie
ana16
ana16

Posted: 11 April 2006 at 9:55am | IP Logged

sry this is so long!

ana16
kbakshi Goldie
kbakshi
kbakshi

Posted: 11 April 2006 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Rajshri as Saloni is doing a great job. The character she is playing I will reward her 8 out of 10. Marriage is a sacred agreement. Concealing the facts from husband to take care of mother's and father's family is wrong. Your spouse is your partner he/she should be part of all the clamities. She has lied to her nice husband Nahar regarding Shubra. She lied couple of times. Wedding night and now shubra in the hospital. Her inlaws are good people they trust her and she is not telling the truth. I do not like that part of her character.

Go to top