Discussion of the Week - Saloni

gk_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 18 years ago

Welcome to the First Annual Discussion of the Week for Saat Phere😊

Our Discussion of the Week's Topic is Saloni

1. Rate the Character Saloni out of 10
  2. Why would you give her ___ out of 10?
  3. Do you think Rajshri Takur is doing a good job as Saloni?
  4. How would you describe the character Saloni in your words?
  5. The way Saloni is living, do you think it should be the way she is living?
  6. If you were living a life like Saloni, what would you do?
  7. When Saat Phere started, did yo think that Rajshri was going to do a great job playing Saloni?
  8. Last but not least, If you were given a role in Saat Phere, co-starring Rajshri, would you take it or not?

Any Other Views are allowed but Just remember our  rules on IF!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rangi1222 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i would give her 10/10 she is so fit in her role.saloni is nice,good natured and caring person.saloni and nahar both should be honest to each other.i donot have that much patience.i will beat kaverieveryday.i started to watch this show becauseof her.she is perfect for this role. she is doing a great job.yes i will take it cause i want to meet her and want to know more about her
prettygirl28 thumbnail
I would rate salnoi 10/10 because she is doing such a great job in the show. and she is doing a very very nice job.i wpuld describe saloni as a sweet, innocent, and very nice girl.i think that saloni should change a little by the way she is living i think that she should get a change. if i were living like saloni then would try to solve every problem before anything bad happens. i thought that saloni was going to do a very good job when the show started because she was in to the character so much u could have told it the minute the show started.and yes i will take the role co-star to saloni because i want to know alot about her and i want to meet nahar because i ove him.
ramas thumbnail
I would give saloni 10 out of 10.
The reason i will give her 10 out of 10 bcos she plays her role so real.
She is doing excellent job.
Saloni is very kind hearted, honest and sweet girl.Any parents will be proud to have daughter like that.
The life saloni is living is fine . I don't find anything wrong with it.
If i was living a life of Saloni I would still take care of my family but I will be more observant and careful about people like kaveri.
saloni has been doing great job since day one.
I will take a role and help Saloni with her problems. and to know how she is in real life. Edited by ramas - 18 years ago
Miss.Netherland thumbnail

Originally posted by: gk_09

Rate the Character Saloni out of 10-10-10
    Why would you give her ___ out of 10?-I like her she is cute ...and a nice person in SP
    Do you think Rajshri Takur is doing a good job as Saloni? Ofcourseeeeee
    How would you describe the character Saloni in your words?Cute,listener, etc
    The way Saloni is living, do you think it should be the way she is living?Ya
    If you were living a life like Saloni, what would you do?Life happily wid my Naharr
    When Saat Phere started, did yo think that Rajshri was going to do a great job playing Saloni? No
  1. Last but not least, If you were given a role in Saat Phere, co-starring Rajshri, would you take it or not?Yes....

P.S-Nice topiccc😊👏

gk_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Where is Everybody? 😳

isnt this discussion good??
glamritz thumbnail
Rate the Character Saloni out of 10
I am only talking abt the character of Saloni not the person playing Saloni ... i'd give Saloni's character 7/10

Why would you give her ___ out of 10?
I would give Saloni 7/10 becoz yes she's a genuinely nice human being and she cares for everybody despite the fact tht she was discriminated. But what i dun like abt her is tht she's a bit too wishy-washy and timid. she doesnt speak up . maybe she feels its a form of respect but sometimes it just becomes annoying and she doesnt do any good by merely keeping quiet.

Do you think Rajshri Takur is doing a good job as Saloni?

Yes she is doing well

How would you describe the character Saloni in your words?

She displays purity

If you were living a life like Saloni, what would you do?

The least i cud do is to stand up for my rights.

When Saat Phere started, did yo think that Rajshri was going to do a great job playing Saloni?

Yes i had full confidence in her.

Last but not least, If you were given a role in Saat Phere, co-starring Rajshri, would you take it or not?

It would depend on the role i was given. If the role is meaty enuf and i am convinced abt the character i m playing, then i'll do the role. It would hv nothing to do with Rajshri.
capricorngirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: gk_09

Rate the Character Saloni out of 10

I would give Saloni 8/10.

Why would you give her ___ out of 10?

I would give Saloni 8/10 because though her character has many good qualities like respect and love for parents, is compassionate etc but still she has a few flaws as she doesn't stand up for her rights, she erred when she didn't communicate with Nahar on Shubra's pregnancy issue, etc.  Having said that I'll also add that Saloni's character is very real because in reality noone can be 10/10 as all have their own pluses and minuses.

Do you think Rajshri Takur is doing a good job as Saloni?

Yes, she is doing a very nice and convincing job as Saloni.

How would you describe the character Saloni in your words?

A girl with a heart of gold.

The way Saloni is living, do you think it should be the way she is living?

I think she is living a nice life having a loving and supporting husband and nice inlaws (minus Dheer 😡). 

If you were living a life like Saloni, what would you do?

I'd try my best to maintain a nice relationship with all in the family - try not to have a  communication gap with my husband.  At the same time I'd be a little tactful in handling situations.  For example, if I'm in a situation where my inlaws are angry with my parents then I'd try to handle the situation so that no one feels bad.  Also, if I'm a talented girl then why waste my talent? I'd have pursued my singing as I'm sure my inlaws would've supported me on that.

When Saat Phere started, did yo think that Rajshri was going to do a great job playing Saloni?

Yes, the moment I saw her I knew she's the only one who could do justice to Saloni's role.

Last but not least, If you were given a role in Saat Phere, co-starring Rajshri, would you take it or not?

If I offered a role in Saat Phere (or any soap for that matter) instead of trying to find out who my co-stars are in the serial, I'll take up the role only if I find the role to be interesting enough.

khoo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i would give her 10/10; shez taking the role obviously very seriously!! her acting is grre88... shez shows maturity in her role and alwayz makin sacrifices for her family!! probably one of the perfect characters in the drama and ofcourse shez da leading character!! she makes her character looks so real and last but not least, i wouldnt take the role of saloni cuz i know im not that perfect and i don't even have the patience!! i doubt ill be able to act like her!!Edited by khoo - 18 years ago
glamritz thumbnail
Hey gk_09 !!

I was wondering tht the discussion of the week topic on Saloni has been on for a pretty long time, infact many Weeks! Do u want to update it to something else? Just a suggestion ! hope u take it!

Take care 😊

~glamourous~