India-Forums

Any one seen Buniyaad before? (Page 3)

koshmic Senior Member
koshmic
koshmic

Posted: 18 May 2006 at 7:05am | IP Logged
i have ramayan CD but i didn't find buniyaad CDs on net. hope anyone gets plz tell me.

xen10 Goldie
xen10
xen10

Posted: 18 May 2006 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
i dnt know many serials though we have cable connection last year only.

i remember byomkesh bakshi, swabhimaan, kahani saat phero ki, shakti, sea hawks, shrimaan-shrimati, dishaye.

kishi darshan still comes on dd at 6.00 pm its show for famers. i have also seen few epi of sansar it rerun on dd
Dazlingflower Senior Member
Dazlingflower
Dazlingflower

Posted: 25 May 2006 at 9:00pm | IP Logged

[I was about the same age or may be a year older when they used to come on air .LOL I too remember the days of Krishi Darshan.Dead Yup i recall Katha Sagar was a very nice short stories show.Smile There were so many other nice shows too that time.  Karamchand, and one comedy called "yehi to hai Zindagi" or something.Smile Do you remember? then they used to have a show that showed snippet from movies and had a theme every time. I forget the names.LOL
[/QUOTE]

O yeahhhhhhhhhhh Yehi to hai Zindagi. And then there was that UDan and Nirmala. Oh my God do you remember, Vikram or Baital. I used to do my homework way before, just so I could watch that show. 

I remember TV was not on for all day. Krishi Darshan came on channel 7. God they used to have these 2 hosts wearing white dhothi and kurtha talking about fertillizers and crops. LOLThere were only one or 2 channels when we were growing up.

The show you are talking about is Phool Khilani hey Gulshan Gulshan, by Tabsoom or are you talking about leharen...I hope I spelled it right. Oh do you remember " EK Do Teen Chaar" It was a kids show.

It's so nice to talk to someone from 80's. It was fun time. We had a balanced life. Since we didn't have too much overload from TC, we had plenty of time to play. Where are you from Aparna?

Dazlingflower Senior Member
Dazlingflower
Dazlingflower

Posted: 25 May 2006 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
hey Aparna, did yehi to hai Zindagi had that dialog by the main character ," yadu mai gayi!" Was it?
Aparna_BD IF-Dazzler
Aparna_BD
Aparna_BD

Posted: 02 June 2006 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
Oh ya DF i loved Udaan that was so called based on Ms.Bedi's life. And ya i think i am talking about Tabussam's show. Great to have some one from the same genre here.

As for that dialogue i can't seem to remember. hmmmm.

And Vikram- Betal ....gosh that stupid ghost on Vikram's shoulder who kept swimming in the air i can just remember his face. LOL

Go to top