Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

So Stupid!!!!

premanoj Goldie
premanoj
premanoj

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 3:27pm | IP Logged

Hey ppl,

Don't u think sneha is a bit too much with her mom. I mean come on, who would talk to their mom like that. I feel so sorry 4 prerna and mukti. Especially prerna! I felt like slapping sneha like hellAngry. She did not believe her own momCry and believed that disgusting sharad more than her. Uhhhh, I am really waiting 4 prem to come backOuch. And I hope that he will support prerna and mukti and give the "sabuth" he has to them. Post ur opinions!

ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Really yaar,
Sneha was behaving like a total pig. I dont think I will ever be able to dare to speak in a high voice against my mum/dad..leave alone pointing a finger at them!

She was horrible and equally stupid! Angry
*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
agreed wat Sneha did was wrong...but after all she is Prerna's daughter, and was showing the same behaviour as wat Prerna shows most of the time...Prerna has misunderstood Anurag, Bajaj, Prem, Sharad, Mukti and Jeevan, just to name a few...and not only that, she has even slapped Anurag and Bajaj, both of them being her husbands and elder to her...infact Bajaj might be around 20 years older to her and how dare she slap him?!

Well Sneha must have seen wat Prerna did to poor Kasak's life by disapproving Shravan at that time, and Kasak became pregnant before marriage(ditto Prerna)...so dont think she trusts her mom much, also considering the fact taht initially Prerna was also against Mukti and was not believing her, then suddenly she started believing her...and maybe she is also getting a feeling that Prerna loves Mukti more than her...

However, Prerna doesnt have the brains to explain the entire conversation she had with Sharad and how he had surrounded Mukti with 20 guys to gang rape her and the horrible dialogues he was telling Prerna...she is just going on saying 'main jaanti hu sharad ne kiya hain, mujhpe yakeen karo' and so on...
ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Good point there,
Prerna and Sneha's relationship really seems to be on the decline for quite some time. actually it has loads of fluctuations and is very unpredictable..

Also,Prerna has slapped Rishabh only once and that too when he told her that anurag was dead..I have lost count of how many times Prerna has slapped Anurag! LOL!
mehak.S IF-Sizzlerz
mehak.S
mehak.S

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
i know sneha was too rude she jus got the best beti award in star parivar n now she strts doing this stuff she should get the worst beti award
smartypant IF-Dazzler
smartypant
smartypant

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
LOL LOL LOL
I know how dare she do that to Prerana. I know she wouldn't believe Prerana. Now it happened..Why the hell does she believe Sharad more than her best friend and her own mom... Angry
rickwean Goldie
rickwean
rickwean

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Curses! I hate the character of sneha to hell Angry Angry
Even those who adore her just coz she's the mahaan onurag's daughter would be despised by her behaviour now!

Never liked the actress either, and now this irritating behaviour and raising her finger at her mom and speaking so rudely like that was the limits!

Agreed prerna is dumb to just blabber I'm saying the truth and she has that past reputation of ruining kasak's life..but that's not the way to talk to one's mom for the sake of that asshole husband!! I hope she suffers immensely when she finds out her husband's true disgusting nature Dead

onurag won't be the yes man either..in promo it was shown onurag is disagreeing with her too while bajaj is neutral..maybe no one will hear her or prem might hear the two prerna and sharad..who knows man..
premanoj Goldie
premanoj
premanoj

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
"dewdrops" u r actually right but still that's not how u speak with ur mom. I mean atleast u don't hold their hand when she is slapping someone or point your finger...that waz a bit too much of sneha 4 sharad.......she could have just said that she doesn't agree with her and left.........she didn't have to do all those evil talks u know........

Go to top