Simran performing water dance in Colors award!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_profilepage&v=5O0c1lobky0[/YOUTUBE]
darshu di..even jhanvi is performing...i have seen that some one saying that jhanvi is performing in awards function...in some news segment
Ramya I hope sm1 can post the vid of her performance here for us to watch...  I may miss the live performance😭
Originally posted by Juna04

Ramya I hope sm1 can post the vid of her performance here for us to watch...  I may miss the live performance😭

juna di..i have seen in some interview that chanda said that jhanvi is performing in award show...so dont have that link of her performance...i just heard it by words

I saw one clip where she is performing welcome dance with Uttaran or BV actors... but that was some dance performed on red carpet...and she was only one from Laado's  crew...
yes darshu di...even i saw that bit...
but they mentioned that there is  a  dance performance by jhanvi on a seperate song
looks like cant miss it this time!!

de arrangement was awsome...

u saw de stage decoration...the curtain raiser???????

wow loved it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,jhnvi performing?????????????

kapil s nt performing 4 sure...]

mn mujhe yeh bhi lagtha hai...ki woh entry wala dance mein bhi kaps nahi honge,.agar bulaya toh bhi nahi honge...

woh kis tarah ka banda hai yeh toh hum jaanthe hai right??????

kyun?? bohot gusse walein hai kya??

woah!! dont they feel cold dancing and getting drenched?? or was it shot waayyy earlier??
Originally posted by poulomi12

kyun?? bohot gusse walein hai kya??

woah!! dont they feel cold dancing and getting drenched?? or was it shot waayyy earlier??
nahi...bilkul nahi...shy hai...aur reserved hai.isliye...n more dan dat...yeh show me aakar itna waqt bhi nahi hua hai na.isliye...