Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 18 years ago
agree wid u sukhi , as i mentioned in sum other thread , the population of shantiniketan corresponds to dat of a mini zoo ... so that means more than a dozen mobile fones ... tulsi cud have easily established contact wid sum1 if she tried hard enough .... she jus wasnt too keen to tell anyone
lucky_lakshmi thumbnail
i would say this whole track is stupid...i cant upport tulsi....first time i am saying dis as i love her sooo much...she is my fav in kyunki...but that doesnt mean i should support her continuosly...she should have toldd mihir...at least him...he is savt's son/....nd savita...didnt she even think of seeing her son for the last time...its all stupid...agreed with this mukti and alll...bt this is not applicable is real life...kyunmi is becuming more and more fictitious day in day out
indiaforums1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Although Tulsi committed this act, I don't really think she should be blamed for this.

Tulsi carried out this mercy-killing act at a time and a condition when she was emotionally wearied out by Savita's constant persistence to die. Savita kept pressing that she can no longer bear the pain and she convinced Tulsi that nobody will blame her. She even led Tulsi's hand to the LSS's switch.

I don't think when Tulsi came to meet Savita that day, she knew that she would end up doing this. She actually came there to encourage Savita to live. However, stubborn Savita emotionally blackmailed Tulsi in doing the act. Tulsi didn't even have time to think about what she was doing. She was not even in the right state of mind. No wonder she didn't call anybody before doing this. She just kept following Savita's commands, be it turning the switch off or grab a tulsi leaf.

But, Tulsi DID realize that she didn't even inform anybody (if you watched the episode closely). But, it was too late then, she had already let Savita go.

If you put yourself in Tulsi's position at the time and place of the incident, you will understand that it's easy to say that she should've done this or done that, but it's not as easy as it might seem like.

Many times in life, we do things, or say things, without conscious thinking, in a very emotional state of mind. We would never make any mistakes ever if we performed each activity with conscious reasoning.

So sukhi, how about at least a little sympathy for our Tulsi?
--Pinky-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Sukhi like i have said in other topics, i do not agree with what Tulsi did. Whatever decision had to be taken should have been taken by the family as a whole.

Tulsi she did not inform anyone, as u mentioned that she waited for 25 days she could have easily waited 1 more day. Then no doctors were present, if she had decided she should have confided with the doctors and have them present as well.

I think Ekta did not handle this well and is getting a lot of criticism for it and that is why Mohini's track has been introduced to take our minds of Tulsi and her Mukti and go towards Mohini as well.

I have not seen the episodes yet of the court case but according to the updates i read there is still no mention of the accident, no matter what happens to Tulsi i would like Meera and Mandira to be exposed and both of them hanged to death so that after the leap we do not have these women falling for Mihir (by then he should be 60-70 yrs of age) again and again. Just very tired of Meera / Mandira track.