Are you wanting to win the ipod but are lost as to how to start to play the game ????Fear not here is a simple tutorial that will help you get started and win the contest.
- In order to participate in the contest you need to send balloon to other members. To send a balloon you need to click on the balloon symbol if you in the contest page or you can click drop if you are on the forum
- Another way to send the balloon is to use the contest helper in the contest page.This list has the top 100 contestants that have not received a balloon by you
- With every balloon you send, the system attaches a random question from a pool of questions/answers we have in our database. So when some one sends you a balloon you will see this on your contest page
- If you come across any questions that have incorrect answers please use the report option and this will immediately be corrected.
- Any player can see how many questions that are still left to be unanswered on the top of the page next to balloon contest.
- Now the person who receives this needs to answer the question correctly. If they answer correctly they will get a pop up indicating that was the correct answer and the number of balloons in the tub remains the same. The number of pending questions comes down by 1.
- If they answer incorrect they get the message that they have answered incorrectly and for each incorrect answer 1 balloon gets added to the total number of balloons.
- If the receiver answers incorrectly the sender gets 1 balloon removed from their list.
- When you send a balloon to some one it become pending in your list and you cannot send that balloon to anyone till the person answers the question.
- You cannot send more then 1 balloon to a member on a single day. If you do not know whether you sent a balloon or not , no problem send it again and if it has been sent you will see this message.
- The person who receives a balloon and question from another member has 24 hours to answer the question. The number of hours that have been passed since the balloon has been sent to you can be seen next to the question
- If a person does not answer the balloon splashed on them . In this case 1 balloon gets added to the total number on the receiver but sender does not get anything decreased from his/her tub count.
- As the member will be nearing the Zero mark the questions he will be recieving will get difficult so that we can enjoy the game for a longer period of time.
- You can also reclaim the balloons over 24 hours by clicking the reclaim link. This will add one balloon to the reciever's count of balloons . The sender will get the balloon back in the tub to send to another person but there is no decrease in the count of balloons.
- All statistics will be available to the members so that they can watch who is leading the contest.
So come on starting answering the questions correctly and win some cool and exciting prizes
- IF DEVELOPMENT TEAM
Edited by vijay - 30 March 2006 at 3:53pm